It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA-MI6 Involvement In Mumbai Attacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Mumbai locals say the killing spree began at the Leopold Cafe. According to a BBC report, three men walked into the cafe, drank beer, settled their bills and walked out. Then they fished out guns from their bags and began firing. Alcohol consumption is strictly forbidden in Islam.

Gaffar Abdul Amir, an Iraqi tourist from Baghdad, says he saw at least two men who started the firing outside the Leopold Cafe. He was returning to his hotel from the seaside with a friend when he saw two men carrying bags and brandishing AK-47s walking in front of them, shooting.

“They did not look Indian, they looked foreign. One of them, I thought, had blonde hair. The other had a punkish hairstyle. They were neatly dressed,” says Mr Amir.

www.terrorism-illuminati.com...

If true, i am very afraid of the implications of this. 9/11, Patriot Act, Wars, economic decline, etc... could this all be part of some Grand Plan? If so, it doesnt bode well for us 'common folk'...

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
No i very much doubt it,indians cant be neatly dressed or have funky hair styles? If this was set up by the CIA/MI6 it certainly didnt do much,tempers flared for a while but no action from india came of it, as for alcohol,ive known a few muslims to have a beer now and again,in the uk anyway dont know about india or pakistan.Although the CIA have their fingers in alot of pies not everything in the world is related to them.The only thing that makes you wonder is the amount of firepower they had,the fact they knew the hotel better than some of the staff and were well trained.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
An Iraqi tourist says it was the Americans ? mmmmmmmmm..

I wonder what a Palestinian tourist would've said

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
So said Zbigniew Brzezinski, who was Barack Obama’s national security advisor throughout his presidential campaign. Brzezinski has also admitted that the Americans deliberately fostered Islamic militants as part of that strategy.

This turned out to be the largest CIA operation in US history; Americans funded and supported the effort of Afghanistan’s Mujahideen, then ennobled by Reagan as ‘freedom-fighters’, and of course now maligned as ‘terrorists’.

The group the Americans chose to operate through was the Hizb i Islami, an off-shoot of the notorious Muslim Brotherhood, the umbrella organization responsible for all factions of Islamic terrorism, including the likes of Osama bin Laden.

After the downfall of the Nixon administration, the CIA’s hands were tied. So, in order to bypass congress, it was agreed that Saudi Arabia would use its cash windfall from the Oil Crisis to fund CIA covert activities by proxy.

One of the first projects was the funding of the Contras of Nicargua, who were agitating against the duly-elected Sandinistas. This became part of a larger international CIA operation called Iran-Contra, where the Americans illegally traded arms with the Iranians, and trafficked in Nicaraguan coc aine, funneled through Mena, Arkansas, under Bill Clinton’s watch, and distributed to American ghettos, setting off the crack epidemic. Proceeds of this illicit traffic were used to finance the “Mujahideen” of Afghanistan, of which bin Laden was eventually a key figure.

Likewise, we have to suspect that something deceptive is going on in Mumbai. Blame is being targeted at the Pakistanis, who have long been accused of fostering terrorism. Of course they have. CIA support for the “terrorists” throughout the Soviet war in Afghanistan was coordinated through the Pakistani secret service, the ISI.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
thenewamerican.com...

they reached a plea deal

but this is proof positive that our own CIA
is involved in terrorism as well as Mossad.

God, we need a new government

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I Turned in the real people setting up 9-11 and they use the health care to murder me also i am a aamerican and they sold my intellectual property with the GAY clinton anderson..all america deserves to loose there country over this.
www.youtube.com...
I was at a hotel in amsterdam and the cia operatives woman had a drink with me right bwefore that atack but they where already there!!

new topics

top topics

join