It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many times do I have to repeat myself? .... Hollywood is pulling the ultimate mind trick on you.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by masterp

to the poster who would like proof....what kind of proof would suffice?

I can give you WGA registration numbers for scripts I've written, you can check on IMDB you can talk to the people I currently work with....and how will you still know that it's me on the other end of the keyboard?

I'm more than happy to give you what you might deem necessary, but at the end of the day, you will still say "how do we really know? That's not irrefutible proof".

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Of course the symbolism is obvious in Fight Club. Look at what the movie is telling you...I think you may be on to something, but Fight Club is not a very good example. They blow up the credit created by the elite so everyone can start fresh, without being a slave to debt. What part about that is a conspiracy to control your mind?

If you look for hidden symbolism in movies, you have to acknowledge what the movie is trying to tell you without blindly asserting symbolism.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

A Hollywood conspiracy board would be awesome.

I have been trying to tell people that Hollywood was and is corrupt. Hell, even the choice of the name "Hollywood" is a dead giveaway of what their intentions have always been:

Holly Wood
Feminine energy. Holly is a sacred tree of Celtic Astrology 8 July to 4 August. The sacred spear of Odin was made of Holly. The Roman god Mars rules over this mighty wood. Related to the elemental Earth. Associated by Druidic tradition to the grand majesty of the Unicorn. The Smith God Govannon considers this wood to be sacred.
Magical Properties: Purity, strength, logic, power transfer, protection. Holly wands are often used in magic concerning sleep ( Catharsis of the masses anyone??). It is said that a man who carries the leaves and berries of holly is irresistible to women. Since the story of the ruler ship of the Holly King and the Oak King deal with cycles and rebirth, it is often used in magic to ease the loss of loved ones to death. It also carries properties of the sacred, material advance, physical revenge, and beauty.

www.dragonoak.com...

The people in Hollywood, just as in the governments of the world, are not stupid people. The symbols they choose have specific meanings.

It is only the uneducated, who could look at a complex symbol like the Great Seal, but see nothing more than a triangle.

The more intelligent a person, the more likely they are to use symbols as a means to convey complex ideologies.

The simple mind does not understand complex ideologies so only sees basic shapes.

Damn our educational programs for dumbing us down.

But honestly though, MODS PLEASE MAKE A CONSPIRACY BOARD JUST FOR HOLLYWOOD.

I could make entire lists of members in Hollywood who are Freemasons, Ashkenazi, CFR members, Trilateral Commission members, and so on....

[edit on 1/7/2009 by dalan.]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Wow, I always thought Daft Punk was the big illuminati messenger of death bringing catchy beats and the all to familiar symbol and message we all fear!!

This is some scary stuff!
Good to know i have to start watching my back when looking at an Hollywood production.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

I could make entire lists of members in Hollywood who are Freemasons, Ashkenazi, CFR members, Trilateral Commission members, and so on....

I would like very much to see that list. I would like to see how telling such a list is in relation to on what projects these people have worked.

I could not fully understand why in those days a big budget movie Like 2001 a Space Odyessy was promoted...yet very difficult through which the average viewer must sit. Most are not up to this length of sitting through such boring material...unless you know the religion being promoted in this movie. Unless you are an adept steeped in the same religion. Took me years to comprehend this fingerprint for what it was.

For myself..I have determined that Hollywood is in fact pushing a religion on the public here in America. It is up to us to determine the religion being promoted. This fingerprint of what they do can be determined by the pattern of thier operation. Also to contrast this fingerprint and make it stand out...one also needs to know what they do not do or do not promote.

As I understand it there have been other peoples aware of this trend line or fingerprint and have tried to open up other studios across the country to make better movies but with limited success. Perhapsed some of you know about this history and the disillusionment of these other peoples and production companies...with Hollywood. As I recall at one time someone was attempting to open up some studios in Florida. Apparently it did not get far. I recall also that Mel Gibson is having some problems with Hollywood and had to get his productions out to the public through other avenues.
Any of you know more about this than do I. It would make for interesting reading and informations. Links if you also have them please.

I sense also that on certain levels this is a closed shop..protected.

Orangetom

[edit on 7-1-2009 by orangetom1999]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
why do people always assume that one or another of the various Illuminati groups are even interested in the rest of you? hell most Illuminati groups aren't staffed by actual illuminates, and are exercises in hierarchical bureaucracy and brotherhood or sisterhood (fellowship)...expect infighting and dogma, before any actual threat to the population at large...which group are you afraid of? those trying to enslave your or liberate humanity? and some are interested in experimenting with reality, the rest of you are incidental to their effectively alien intelligence

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I don't understand what you hope to accomplish with a HollyWood Board... Nobody cares about whats going on in the world, let alone or own country, so what differance does it make. I'm telling you, all you'll get is ridicule.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by orangetom1999

If we get the bored I will make the thread!

And it'll be a good one!

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I would also love to see this list of secret society reps in Hollywood....there are a ton of wealthy people and some of them are secretive and some are crazy and some are both....

but how does that equate to them being members of a secret society of any kind?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MrJelly

I stopped reading this thread to your post.

...YOU TOO can be in control of your life if you just stop BLAMING everything on a few individuals and take responsiblity. Look in the mirror when something goes wrong.

You deserve five stars for this one but unfortunatelly i can only give you one.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by XcLuciFer

I don't understand what you hope to accomplish with a HollyWood Board... Nobody cares about whats going on in the world, let alone or own country, so what differance does it make. I'm telling you, all you'll get is ridicule.

We only want it for ourselves.

So we can share information.

And with further knowledge come to new conclusions.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by the_black_project

A television is a tool just like any other. Do you hit yourself in the head with a hammer? If your child had a hammer would you supervise them to make sure they didn't hit themselves in the head? I'm really tired of hearing from people who don't seem to understand that a television has buttons on it for a reason-so that you can change the channel or even(here's a shocker) turn it off. Use your brain, be selective, limit how much you and especially your kids watch. Watch with your kids so you KNOW what they are seeing and can discuss anything that you feel needs clarification or you disagree with. DON'T USE IT AS A BABYSITTER!

However, it is because I agree with the original poster that I feel one must take these protective measures.

two disturbing trends I have noticed are from kids cartoons-first the portrayals of all adults, especially men and fathers as idiots or criminals and the switch from "violent" cartoons like "Roadrunner" where violence has consequences(they are cartoon consequences like coyote being accordianed, but consequences nevertheless) to things like "GI Joe" where thousands of rounds of ammunition are being fired and bombs going off all over the place but no one is ever hurt and the bad guy parachutes to safety to fight another day. What is that teaching kids about respect for their parents and about warfare. I read some time ago about one of the school shootings where the kid went into the school and started firing ironically hitting his favorite teacher first. The first thing the kid said was " I didn't think it would hit anybody"

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I think that "reading between the lines" is a must when watching a movie, reading a book, or looking at art. Especially art. There are hidden messenges everywhere, most for entertainment, some good and some bad.

If it's true and they are controlling us, where does scientology take its place in all of this. A lot of movie stars and "people in the business" are in to scientology, i can't help but wonder how that fits in.

Could just be me though

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Agreed with the OP.
Hollywood runs a lot deeper than most of us would like to see. Peronally i thought about it even in relation to things like law of attraction and suc like. Where our attention goes to gets stronger and movies are a grand tool to lock us into place.

I would love to see a board for Hollywood specifically and the consequenses it has for all of us.

And yes, it is our choice to watch the tube, nobody is forcing us, again it may be another 'cosmic law' the one of free choice and it is being adhered to on a minimal level (flood the market with one type of product and keep kernels of another viewpoint in there so people can choose even if it is minimal) Yes, we could fill a board with these kinds of subjects Hollywood related.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The best line in any movie comes from the PIXAR movie "A Bugs Life"
This to me explains everything you are talking about here. I have seen this movie many times as my children watch this movie once or twice a week. But this scene for some reason has stuck in my head and I make an effort to watch it everytime it is on. The bug Hopper(played by Kevin Spacey) finds out that his cronies are talking about not going back to collect their food that the ants in the movie have been collecting for them and they also say that they are just"little ants". Hopper tells them that "Those ants outnumber us a thousand to one. And If they ever figure that out there goes our way of life.....ITS NOT ABOUT FOOD......ITS ABOUT KEEPING THOSE ANTS(People) IN LINE"!!!!!!!! Watch the scene as my post does no justice to it......The TPTB are keeping us at bay because they no the truth..........

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
let's correct the comment from above that states "there are a lot of movie stars and people in the business who are members of Scientology"...

yes, there are members of the indusrty who are members of Scientology, but I wouldn't go so far as to say that "a lot" are...

to be blatantly honest, Scientology is so secretive and wierd about the way they operate, that most people in the industry look upon Scientology with a very sceptical and cautious eye...I know people who won't hire Cruise or any other scientology members because of the unease that comes with the "minders" being on set and other issues.

In my personal opinion, they tend to prey on people here who are feeling lost with promises of greatness and well-being.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Moderator-Note to the OP

Your petition for a Hollywood-Forum is already met by the Forum you are currently and correctly posting in: Education and MEDIA.

In the Future please post your suggestions for ATS not in the regular Forums, but here: ATS: What would you like to see in the Future?

Thank you.

Back on Topic: Hollywood is pulling the ultimate mind-trick

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by taserman

haven't you seen quest for fire?

someone skewed your dna test. there are no pure races. especially that jewish one whose tribes spread to all corners of the world.

[edit on 7-1-2009 by Kat77]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Incorrect information is still information. Look deeper!

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
[Edit to remove - covered by Skyfloating above]

[edit on 1/7/2009 by yeahright]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join