It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many times do I have to repeat myself? .... Hollywood is pulling the ultimate mind trick on you.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by nsaeyes

We produce what the viewing public wants. That's good business. Give the people exactly what they want.

I agree with a lot of what you are saying especially since I have family in it.

But...the dark side of the issue is; that often what the public wants is not good. Man is very impressionable and can be easily steered.

I work in human behavior and am confirmed in this - daily. This is why it can be very easy to influence a crowd to riot.

How many of the public give honor to an actor when it comes to issues outside his/her providence? All of a sudden, this person is revered for how they feel politically even though they may have absolutely no experience to back up their voice, just because they are a celebrity.

TPTB rely on dysfunctional human behavior as it is very predictable! They don't have to circumvent anything that the industry does, for they can rely on human impressionism.

I also believe in the good that you all do and especially the creative aspects. But it would be an act of denial to say that there is NO responsibility in anything that we do.

I also know that movies can be used to get across messages...good and bad. They can be a very important vehicle to make an imprint on the individual, or the masses.

That being said, I enjoy them immensely and do appreciate the genius and creativity involved. But, I also support this idea for a new thread!

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I believe in the NWO and all that but come on! this is completely moronic! A tape reel has 5 holes in it so you jump to the conclusion that its a pentagram and then jump to an even bigger conclusion that its about the NWO. You've got to be kidding me! Watch the whole film and compare it to the buddhist philosophy, it is anti consumerism, materialism and anti ego which is the exact opposite to the NWO. If the NWO wanted to make a film then they wouldnt make one about waking people up and screwing the system.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Taser Man,

From page 1 of this thread...you use the word Talmud. What is known by those who read genuine books on Occult Luciferianism or Occult Religions is that the Talmudic principles and practices are used by more than Jews.

In any thorough book on Craft Masonry ...you will see the word Talmud in it. Masons are Talmudic...a set of rules or guidelines for the insiders, adepts, and another set of rules for the outsiders or Profane. I have a copy of Morals and Dogma by Albert Pike on my shelves...the word Talmud appears in it over and over.

Mormons ..the same thing...Talmudic...you can treat a non mormon differently from a Saint.

Catholic ...you can treat a Catholic different from a Heretic or non Catholic.

This is all around you..Muslim...different treatment for a Non Muslim...

You just have to be able to peel back the public veneer or outside topping/coating. To do this you sometimes have to think in more than two dimensions..and at times more than three dimensions.

I have actually been in court sessions and seen the lawyers give the secret signs of the Craft and the Judge react according to his discretion in a secret oath..not of their public oath. Once again..a set of rules for insiders unknown by most people ..and a set of rules for for the outsiders or profane. This is a dual law system for which most people don't even know it going on.

Doomsday,

Very interesting to me that you use the term Luciferianism...verses what most people tend to use...Satanism. Very telling. I will be watching this thread. Keep up the good work.

I have posted this before on different threads..the concept of Amuse..verses ...Muse.

The word Muse implying to think ..to ponder..to contemplate.

The word Amuse or what we know mostly today by the word..Amusement means ..A...without...Muse...thinking...without thinking..Amuse or Amusement.

We are bombarded today with various Amusements to prevent us from thinking.

I know this by the number of people with whom I have contact. They can perform a job function well enough but when you engage them in deep conversations...it becomes obvious that their thinking is television/movie thinking. Their values are television/movie values. They cannot express an idea or concept a moral precept outside of something they have seen in a movie or on television. They live second hand lives...have second hand thinking...second hand emotions.

What I have come to detect of these people is that they are predictable and controllable...in the arena of spending moneys and also and especially predictable and controllable in a voting booth.

Remember something else...Public education is quickly becoming a television/movie education. And who finances public education??...the body politic. This should be obvious to many of you.

I know this is true by the number of people to whom you try to explain this simple truth and they recoil at it ..they would rather be Amused than have to think outside the box of what passes for thinking today..more like reacting than thinking. They are reactionaries not thinkers..they are running a program.

letthereaderunderstand,

From your post on page 3 of this thread. Very interesting list but I am going to modify it somewhat to clarify what I know about the movie list.

Star Wars..White magic verses Black Magic..but Magic nonetheless.
Cleverly hidden by special effects to stimulate baser emotions.

Star Trek..The world system school..early days..before all the special
Effects took over. This series is the early version of Secular
Humanism under the religious guise of Science Fiction.
Made us feel real good about ourselves until some of us began
to catch on to its occult templates. The Upward reach of
mankind.

2001 the Space Odyssey...This move was pure religion under the guise
of science fiction. It is textbook Occult religion.
The big black block is god. God gives
Intelligence and reason to man. Man becomes
and achieves godhead...demigod status through
reincarnation. This movie is pure occult craft
masonry under the guise of science fiction.
This is not the first movie like this Stanley
Kubrick has made. This was also a huge budget
budget movie in those days which did not go
over well to most of the public. This is a tell tale
sign that it was intended to be seen by certain
peoples who know the pattern.
When you finish watching this movie you have
been to church. The question is ..what
church have you been attending?

2010...the sequel... This movie continues the pattern. The black Block
gives birth to thousands of other black blocks. Gods
begetting other gods. This is the occult template.
This movie too did not go over well..but it was also
early in the days of special effects.
These two movies are church sermons..occult church
religious sermons.

The Matrix... Adding this movie to illustrate a continued point. "The
One" is a textbook phrase used in occult writings. It is
Never used in the older Biblical contexts to show or
illustrate the diefication of men.
It is also used in the Newer
versions of the bibles in occult contexts while thinking
no one will notice it. In the new bibles ...the one..
appears in use over and over. This is a term and
expression which has origins in Eastern Religious
Philosophies/dogmas. It is not used in Christianity in
the manner it is used or misused in the newer bibles.

Once again the use of all manner of special effects
in lieu of a good plot line and acting abilities.
The term AI for Artificial Intelligence...is a take off of
the term HAI from the Old Testament..meaning
refuse or garbage dump. This is what we see around
everyone when the veil of Artificial Intelligence is
removed from over our eyes. A refuse or garbage
dump.
It is also what one sees here today in the real world
When we learn to turn off our television sets and
disconnect from the movie/television conditioning.
The name of the ship..Nebuchadnezzar is a take off to
give the movie profound religious significance.

It is of much interest to me in reading and observing science fiction..how religious it can often be.

The Dune series of movies comes to mind ..very religious in the presentation.
I have not bothered to watch the Fight Club movie so this thread comes as new informations to me though not particularly surprising.

Just some additiional informations. Hope it helps some of you.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Is there really a conspiracy??

This thread is great, and I'd love to see a sub-forum on this. There are a lot of movies that may contain symbolism and hidden messages. But the point of it is this - if you look hard enough for something - you will find it.

I'm glad someone from the industry has joined this discussion, usually this type of topic is a one-sided discussion, so I'm glad to have your input.

Here is a question for you : to what extent does the writing of a script have on the final product? Doesn't an editor or director fully realize the script visually? Even if you were to write a script that contained no symbolism, couldn't a director throw it in the film?

Has anyone seen this webpage? 911 Images in Media

In the page, there are numerous examples of the term "911" "09/11/**" "September 11th" taken from many films before the WTC attacks.

What could be the reason for this? Is it just a random date, with no connection to the WTC?

It could be just a date, with no reference intended to the WTC. In order to prove this, all someone would need to do is to pick another date, at random, and seek through many of the major motion pictures and find a reference to that date.

Or, it could be something totally different.

It could be that "those in the know" have planned this and made sure that it was referenced in those movies in order to either subliminally program the acceptance of the date, or it could be that the writers and directors picked up that date, seemingly at random, from the collective subconscious.

Either way it's interesting to investigate.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Doomsday: I'm in a Florida film program in college. I have to agree with you to an extent.
Sure there is propaganda and sure the government/powers that be sprinkle their opinions/final touch into some of these films.
(FOR EXAMPLE) www.nytimes.com...ink

I'm sure that a board regarding: A. Hollywood/ B. Movies/ C. Entertainment (TV, Music & Movies) would be a great idea. I know i'd contribute as much as possible.

But let's be REAL here!!! You are talking about Flight Club as an example???
So every time we see a VW Beetle it's an NWO conspiracy behind it?? Hey I'm a skeptic and believer just as much as you/the next guy. But if anything...... Fight Club wants you to stand up against TPTB. To wake up, not to be hypnotized by magazines and propaganda. Fight Club single handedly put me over the edge and helped me make my future/career choice. So I hope I wasn't brain washed :/

Keep fighting the good fight, and keep working for that separate board. I'm right there with you. But if you are going to fight for it, then use a better example, ya know??

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by taserman

hah, everybody needs a scapegoat. no race is pure. we all have jewish roots...and black...and white...and asian.

Human Family Tree: Shallow Roots

that's the danger of judging people as a group. just how succesful do you think they were at keeping the jewish race "pure"? lmao

get a friggin grip and be careful how you perceive things.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
Yeah, it's pretty obvious that Hollywood is putting masonic symbolism all over the place. Don't forget that it's not limited to Hollywood, though. Television shows, the news, comedy shows, and even cartoons all contain these things. I mean, just look at the blatant symbolism in Ghostbusters. It doesn't get any more obvious than that.

Except Ghostbusters was meant to be like that. It means they obviously did a damn good job with that movie.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Some movies, yes.

Not Fight Club. Fight Club is one of the better social commentaries of our day. No mind control here.

Maybe YOU were sent by the government to discredit all socially dissonant films! I'm gonna go lock my windows.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Interesting points here.

@Doomsday 2029 - great OP. I was lurking for someone to bring this subject so
we all can contribute.

@nuclearPaul - your avatar is.. one of the best i´ve seen. Keep it up!!
(wonder what you had used for last halloween.. )

@MrJelly - your observation about cave paintings were new for me, thanks.

@taserman - we are ruled (on the top) by the monetary system; zionism is
just part of the scheme, like a NWO pet... distractions, distractions -
dont mind the men behind the curtain.

@star in a jar - im with you.

@XXXN30 - i see your point also (the warning is real, 'wake up people') -
but try this thought: any sheeple can point his finger to you and say 'its
just a movie, you moron...' and you be left out for dry, because, in the
end, products from hollywood are supposed to be fictional.... haha.. so,
whos encharge? guess what, sheeps inline working smoothly.

@antonia - i expect that we are NOT in the bradbudy nightmare YET... until,
movies will NOT be all made up from the same source.

@poet1b - watch Disneys 'Pinocchio'.... the donkey part is a clear warning,
and I urge people to see this film again with new eyes... Apart from the
singing and 'petsy' looks, the story is one big 'wake up and get a conscience'.
Also, in Pinocchio, Geppeto make him out of wood (this for me is the passing
of NWO sheeple programming without questioning by traditions) and whishes him
to be a real boy... the whole movie for me is overcoming TPTB...

@nsaeyes - you can say 'its just a movie, you moron' untill your sheep face
is blue.

@seagull - choice is when you see more than one option, and yet billions of
people watch TV like crazy (my wife wakes up and turns on TV, watch all soaps
and only turn off when is time to go to bed... i just cant talk her out of this
pattern, believe me) by choice??? its an addiction, pure and simple.

@noonebutme - yeah... imagine conspiracy on ATS

'Dancing with the stars' is on.. bring my beer and cigar, honey... weeeeeee!

---------------------------

My points:

Mom & Dad pass along parts of NWO programming mostly UNQUESTIONED [1][2],
following what they received and processed from their own parents, thus
completing the cycle. CHILD receive and accepts this info through the years,
process that with the parameters of his generation[3][4][5], and its ready
to carry on with the new individual programming[6];

[1] Religion, with its close book pseudo-spirituality; mind control by guilt
and fear;

[2] Non questioning the ways of the world - accepting the monetary system;

[3] Degradation of education with unprecedented levels of entertainment;

[4] Keep your attention on survival mode, and the need to have a 'job' that
can get you food and shelter. This job is to provide PROFIT for someone else,
and thus building up the piramid of the monetary system, because PROFIT
excells when there is shortage or scarsity, and its MULTIPLIED by corruption
and fraud. When is about survival, you cant expect people to behave.

[5] 'Learning' on how to have a 'good' time, because 'you only live once',
'got nothing better to do', 'im bored', 'one cig or beer wont kill you', and
so forth of NWO social conditioning to drugs and to prevent 'smart' people;

[6] You are not special, you are small, you need to start accepting things
the way they are, stop imagining things, the monetary system just need
some adjustements, you are free to choose everything in your life, if you
dont have a decent job or house is because of the choices you made;

Sorry for the long post.

[edit on 7-1-2009 by RobertPaulsim]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
As someone who works in the film industry and has seen several films go from early conceptualization through to a finished product, I have to say that this is pure ridiculousness. Movies and TV shows are created by everyday people, plain and simple, there is no oversight and there is no one pulling strings from behind the curtain.

But, with that being said, I think there's a very interesting idea behind what you're saying. When you realize what the business model is in these industries, you'll quickly see that the public gets exactly what it wants, i.e. the shows and movies produced are those that will 'make the most money'. I don't think people realize how big of a deal this is, a studio needs to get at least a 110% return on it's investment or else that's it, you're done. But if you make them a lot of money, well then you'll find yourself with as much financial backing as you could ever need, just as long as you continue to make a profit. So in turn, you have to ask yourself if the global consciousness of the public is 'wanting' more and more of this kind of product.

On the other hand, you have to also take into account that writers draw inspiration and ideas directly from life, plain and simple. I believe that social commentary is definitely still alive and well in all of these mediums.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by masterp

They do the same thing with homosexuality. In all recent movies, homosexuality is ok.

Yes. Reason is population control. Homosexuals don't reproduce. The jews want the gentiles gone. Best way to do that is to stop them from breeding in the first place. Simple plan.

The media is the most powerful form of control. Children and even adults emulate what they see on tv or in movies because they think that is how they are supposed to act, I mean who dare challenges the all-mighty television? It must know what it's talking about.

Not everyone will become a homosexual because of it, but with this glamorization of homosexuality in recent times, it will definitely help thin the herd. That's all the zionists need.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Kat77

and to add to my previous post, you're judging hollywood as a whole instead of realizing that there is good and bad in everybody and every group.

i'll be glad if and when things start making some kind of sense because a lot of what i read seems to be borne of the writer's irrational perception of what the truth is.

luckily, most people are trying to be civil in getting their irrational views across to an audience who is obviously as dazed and confused as the one presenting his opinion.

honestly, it's beginning to look like LIFE ITSELF IS A CONSPIRACY!

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I flagged and starred this thread!- very good OP!!

I agree that Hollywood is not an innocent "entertainment" industry only,it's a device of mind control. Very sick.
"stupefying and brainwashing the masses".

I still cannot believe people going nuts about the so-called "celebrities"- WTF??? this world is crazy. I mean, if you vibrate with an artist, their music, or some actor/actress in a movie, IT'S FINE!.

But reaching the point of thinking their are gods-like- or wanting to read and know everything about their life, it's such a sick obsession.
It's like, c'mon live your life, not someone's else!!.... I don't care if Britney Spears washes her hair with dog's shampoo !!!! LOL

It's their life after all... and in my opinion, all these -hollywood celebrities- are trapped in this "machine" and their life sucked out of them. They are slaves on the spot light. That's why most -movie stars, musicians, etc- have tragic endings or their life "behind the scenes" is NOT great.

My family owns a TV, but I hardly ever watch it- I can't stand most programms. But I enjoy some movies, which I consider escape the traditional "bombing" of ideas/models/patterns they want to ingrain in our minds.

Soon I'll be moving, and the television is definitely NOT on the list of things I'll be taking with me.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Some really good quotes from fight club at imdb.

Mind control or truth?

Tyler Durden: Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy # we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kat77
reply to post by taserman

hah, everybody needs a scapegoat. no race is pure. we all have jewish roots...and black...and white...and asian.

Human Family Tree: Shallow Roots

that's the danger of judging people as a group. just how succesful do you think they were at keeping the jewish race "pure"? lmao

get a friggin grip and be careful how you perceive things.

That article is the biggest load of dung I've ever read. First of all you can get DNA tested now any way, and they can trace your genes. I got mine done and I most certainly have no jewish traces in me, i have only traces of european genes. So your argument is already totally negated, because anyone can go out and have a DNA test done and have their genes analyzed for a few hundred dollars. I would trust a DNA test more than I trust some supercomputer that thinks it can calculate where we came from based on math probabilities.

The communist movement was started largely by Karl Marx (jewish man) who wrote and taught that there are no races, we are all one color, diversity, etc, etc. Funny, him and the other soviet communists never really practiced what they preached, look how "diverse" soviet union was. It's because the commies knew they could use it to destroy western society, if they could get all us westerners to interbreed and destroy our cultures.

But that is over. Today, the zionist jews have discovered they can and are using it to destroy the gentiles, however.

Any way back to your article. No.

There is no human species "homo sapien", each human race we see today is actually an evolved form of real human species, such as Homo Erectus, Homo Ergaster, Homo neanderthal, etc. "Homo sapien" was again invented by Karl Marx and his commie jewish pals to go hand in hand with the whole "we are all the same" and "diversity" BS. Instead of recognizing the different human "races" as they properly should be, different species, he just proclaims we are all one species called homo sapien. This is the equivalent to saying that tigers, lions, cheetahs, and panthers are all the same species.

Caucasian girl on left, human species Homo Neaderthal on right:

Negroid male on left, human species Homo Erectus on right:

You can see the similarities easily.

What we know today as "black people" is not a race, it's a species, homo erectus (and also homo ergaster).

What we know today as "white people" is not a race, it's a species, homo neanderthal and probably another type of homo species (there's lots).

Same goes for other races.

Where did homo erectus and ergaster roam? Africa. Hmm, coincidence that they look like what we call "black people", who also come from Africa?

Where did homo neanderthal roam? Europe. Hmm, coincidence that they look like what we call "white people", who also come from Europe?

Hmmm... the plot thickens? No, not really, this is all basic logic and common sense.

[edit on 7-1-2009 by taserman]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I know I said there was no link with fight club and the NWO, but isnt it strange that brad pitt is related to people like Bush, Cheney and Obama?
uk.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

You've missed the point entirely about Fight Club; far from being a "masonic guard", tyler & co throughout the entire film are telling us (often straight into the camera) to "stop working 9-5 to buy cars & clothes you don't need" and "don't get into debt" and "open your eyes to the way society manipulates you".

If the author knows anything about a grand conspiracy, he's doing a damn good job of waking people up to it.

Your need to find a conspiracy in everything has lead you to reject a damn good film with a message any self-respecting ATS'er can identify with and take encouragement from.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Espousal of occult symbolism does not insinuate affiliation with the Masonic order or Illuminati orientation. Remember, they adopted sacred geometry as a power base for their particular brand of spell work. Some of use use this symbolism in a very different way, to protect and ensure personal liberty and freedom against those that would be our rulers. The imagery, like our bodies and minds, are neutral and dependent upon the intentions of the users. I agree with Tyler in "Fight Club". To me, that particular clip embodies "unplugging" from the great beast. Keep in mind that most artists are reading the zeitgeist of the collective when they create.... that is our role, to facilitate collective energies into tangible media in order to solidify them as memes.

papakrokschaosworks.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The intention of all art is to manipulate you in one way or another.

As it has always been. As it always will be.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 3rdEyeOpen

to answer your question about how much can a director or an editor add in to a script that is already written....

well, a script is never really finished being rewritten until the scenes have been shot and even then, if it doesn't work in the editing, then the scenes can be reshot. The editor will have almost no say in terms of what should be in the script in terms of specifics...he and the director and producers will confer as to what works and what may not work once the scenes start to get put together...but he's not going to say, "you should write this into the movie or you should put this into the plot"...

instead, he's going to say, "this doesn't work because it's too slow" or "this doesn't make sense and is confusing" blah, blah, blah....

The director on the other hand can say, "I want this changed" and he can do whatever he wants, but they go back to the writer and work on it together....it's such a collaborative process and there are at least 5-10 people who have thier say and thier hand in the pie. Everyone from the writer to the director to the producer, exceutive producer and studio executives. So if a director says "I want this changed" the studio has to be okay with that...and the same thing goes for anyone else who want's to change things. Everybody has to be on board with the changes and the issues or the film won't get made.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join