It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many times do I have to repeat myself? .... Hollywood is pulling the ultimate mind trick on you.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ItsTheQuestion

A couple examples I've noticed:

For years, in tv shows, movies and commercials, we've been programmed to see men of African descent as the alpha-males. E.g., how many commercials are there with, say, a group of four guys. Three are white, one is black. The three white guys [or maybe one is 'ethnic', but not black] are bumbling around, making goofball-wussy-clowns out of themselves, only for the ultra-cool black dude to invariably show them all how to handle the situation. Often times, what's presented as an "important" trait that only the black gentleman can exhibit is something ultimately superficial and utterly ego-based, like being able to dance, or having "better" taste in music.

The reason they always make the "white guy" out to be the goof / goofs in commercials movies etc. is because producers have their hands tied.

If they make a black guy (any minority) dumb they appear racist, if they make the woman look dumb, they open hell's gate.

That leaves the middle age white guy to always and forever play the fool.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Excellent post. Starred & flagged.

The majority of stuff on TV is mind conditioning junk and created to "keep humanity busy" and plugged into the matrix.

Hollywood is one of the biggest tools used and it is being used to control and dumb down the majority of human kind.

A method of control and conditioning.

Now, the question to ask is who is really pulling the strings on our planet.

It is my premise that "They Live" was one of the few movies to portray what possibly could be happening.

Obey, comply, consume, don't question authority, stay asleep, ridicule anyone that questions the status quo, work hard, produce, don't rebel, don't question what is going really going on, accept, don't unite, everyman for him/herself, the "conditioning" is 24/7 and it's working to keep the hairless primates in line and stupid to their servitude.

Most people just don't want to wake up the matrix is too comfortable.

[edit on 13-1-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Wormwood Squirm

The reason they always make the "white guy" out to be the goof / goofs in commercials movies etc. is because producers have their hands tied.

It goes beyond that.

When a predatory animal "hunts" one of the first maneuvers is to separate the weak cows from the strong bulls of the herd. Your basic war stradegy.

United we stand divided we fall.

Separate and divide either physically or emotionally - divide and conquer.

Humanity is at war and doesn't even know it.

Ingenious really a war stradegy that is eons ahead of us.

When a primitive species makes war they openingly invade and kill. Or overt aggression.

When a "advance" species makes war they manipulate the money, the political power base, recondition the thinking of their enemy for a "quiet / covert take over. No mess no fuss. Takes longer but then the "enemy" / "conquerored" don't even realize they have been conquerored.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Wormwood Squirm

and yes you are most correct, the white male is now portrayed as a doff on TV and the movies.

We're being conditioned to accept certain values and most sheeple quietly go along and accept these twisted values not realizing there is, I believe a hidden agenda behind it all / the new battlefield is not a space of ground it's the human mind.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

So, IF the OP or anyone else can show that these movies do actually have something in common like I've mentioned, then maybe you're onto something otherwise, it's total BUNK

There is little doubt in the person with any ability to think and connect dots that there is definitely a connection with Hollywood and Washington DC. Increasingly over the last 30 years we see more and more Hollywood types making a bee line for Washington DC. As a people we have even gone so far as to elect people to public office ..governors and such who are or were movie stars. As I recall ..one was even a professional wrestler at one time. How about the present governor of California, How about Ronald Reagan??

Think about it some time...the connection with politics and reality or in this case ..the fantasy explaination becoming the reality.

Are there people out here..even educated people who should know better...who do not know the difference between fantasy and reality??
Are there people out here ..educated people who think that this is really a "system" in operation and if we could just put the right people at the head of this "system" they could get it to crank out goods and services without work...without risk?? Are some of these educated people with this fantasy expectation now in positions of power and leadership in this country??

In otherwords are there people with these fantasy beliefs ..who are educated and should know better...trying to balance a budget?? Determining priorities...social programs..public health and welfare...et al.
Would someone in politics out here be stupid enough to make one of these fantasy intelligences...say...Surgeon General???
Or are you smart enough to realize that the standards/requirements for many of these public offices are not as high as most people think they are or should be??

Is someone out here in such and advantageous positions trying to manipulate the American Public into believing the fantasy can come true if they just continue to vote for me or my party..to vote for "Change!!"
Do you know a people dumb enough to fall for this fantasy after they have been preconditioned all their lives by television/movie educations??

Is politics really "whoredom??" The buying, selling, trading, and bartering of the souls of the American public for votes and power.

If this is so, how far would the body politic go in blurring the lines between fantasy and reality. Would they teach a people to believe in an entitlement mentality ..that they deserve this or that without work..without risk.
Would the body politic teach or imply that they are entitled to the public office..that if they dont get it, they have been cheated?? Elections have been stolen?? Would politics go so far as to push such a position on an unawares public. Would hollywood and television pander to just such a position to reinforce this whoredom dogma for votes and base this devout belief on entitlement thinking??

Would the body politic and hollywood go so far as to release a movie or television program on some issue pertinent to an upcoming election so as to get people to vote emotionally based on said just released movie?? Would these people know enough to understand they are pulling a lever or pushing a button based on transplanted emotions, thoughts, ideas which are not even thier own??

Would Hollywood...fortify war propaganda.during war time...if not why would they not do so between wars to support a candidate or political party. Is war not really an extension of continued political will?? What would be any different in peacetime??
Are not social changes the same between Hollywood and the body politic?? Why would not they be in bed together on this?? Is this not really a more subtle form of warfare??
Are people and buisnesses making profit both in peacetime and in wartime. How would Hollywood and television be any different from the body politic in this.

Who pays for and finances public education?? The body politic. IF the body politic uses and misuses Hollywood/television..would they not use and misuse public education in the same manner. IF hollywood and television are in bed with the body politic...would not they also be in bed with public education as well, since the body politic finances public education?? Would they not require the next generation of 18 year olde voters to be an emotional train wreck in order to control thier vote as well?? For this generation of voters to be on the political string with thinking which is not thiers..but that of Hollywood/television, the body politic/public education.

Now that we have all that out of the way..how about the media?? Are they not obviously shills for the various political parties??? Are they not teaching and preaching the political party line...the hollywood/television line.

How difficult is it to connect these dots??

LOL LOL LOL...I am being very facetious here with this post..but there is a level of truism to this as well...especially for those of us who have not taken a huge bite out of the Hollywood/television, political party, public education, media shills...apple. To those of us with some modcum of independent thinking..this is pretty obvious.

Now that I have excoriated all these groups and the thinking...how about the nations churches ..which are mostly 501c corporations..with government issued tax numbers. They are corporations/creatures of the state...putting a lie to the concept of seperation of church and state?? They are supported by tax subsidies from the state. A subsidy..a price support from the state. This is not seperation of church and state both on the part of the churches and the government. They both lie and deceive the public on this. Are they not shilling for the government as well??
Churches should be tax immune..not tax exempt. There is a huge difference. Does the body politic, public education, the media, Hollywood/television, and even your local church.. teach you these concepts?? If not ..why not?? Are they vested in your continued ignorance?? Are not all of these groups including most of the churches...whores for the body politic??? Are they under political control.and not seperate from government??
Or am I just talking nonsense here??

ofhumandecent,

You make some excellent points in your posts. Differently than would I make them but excellent nonetheless. Thanks for your viewpoint.

Orangetom

[edit on 13-1-2009 by orangetom1999]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by orangetom1999

brovo you said it in a way i could not find the words too thank you add too all the that the fact that the supreme court decided that tv and radio are not covered under the right to free speak that give them the right to change it how ever they see fit and censer it as much as they want.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by redwolf.of.odin

redwolf.of.odin,

I did not know that about the Supreme Court decision!!! Thank you for that tidbit of informations. That would explain alot about hollywood and the "creative license" they take on many projects.

What I know and sense is just from reading history and human nature.
It is my strong suspicion that history is such a poorly taught subject for the purpose of people not being able to connect the dots ..as I am wont to describe it.

We are ,as a people, to remain historially ignorant of many things..even history of recent origins. It cannot be accidental that we as a people know so much more about the next product or drivel to come down the production pipeline verses who or what we are ..where we come from. We know more about consumption type drivel/products on the boob tube and radio... than our own family lineage or nations history...many of us.
This cannot be accidental but planned and controlled.

I think someone else called it the dumbing down of our people. Not subtle at all but quite correct. We know so little about our own nation..much less any other nations history. Astonishing but true.

Well ...you get my point. Hollywood/television does not help this situation but panders to it by promoting/glorifying conduct which is of the lowest common denominator.

Well ..I think you get my point.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I agree...But I also think that it should be a "Media Conspiracy Board".

Due to the fact it is the media not just Hollywood.

Also I have noticed the "hidden" messages not only in movies but in cartoons also.

I believe the media is our government and it all started when Orson Wells read the War of the Worlds on public radio.

This led to all kinds of lies and deceit as well as attemt to desensitised the public while attempting to reveal some of the truth.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by grrttsgar

Someone still has to be in a position to put it in the movie/cartoon don't they?

They're not mindless drones who just make it happen, it's a producer or a writer or someone like that.

Here's a possible example:
The FOX network, as we know owned by Rupert Murdoch, most feel fox is biased in some way and is no doubt influenced by Rupert Murdoch.

Can anyone make the same leap with hollywood??

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by grrttsgar

Yes - we cannot call it a "Hollywood Conspiracy Board".

You Americans have to understand that a large portion of movies shown in your movie theaters do not make it out of the country and shown internationally.

This is most likely that any "hidden messages" are probably just directed at you, the citizens of the United States.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
If we are all being controlled, the media controlling us, movies and everything else then why isn't there an NWO yet or why can we still think for ourselves? Why do we still have the freedom to come up with random theories?

edit: And no there isn't an NWO yet so don't play that card.

[edit on 14-1-2009 by nastalgik]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Nick_X

bull or movies don't make it out of the country i have been in other countries where there perception of us was based completely off of movies they had seen amarican movies

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

yes your right it has to be a person in a position to put it there but you must stop looking for this one persons name cause its deeper than that its many many people. its there some times before the movie even startes being made in the book that was writen in a way that changes the public perception of something

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by redwolf.of.odin

redwolf.of.odin,

I agree ...it begins with someone way down the line before the first stage or prop is built. Someone quietly and privily begins the process with the intent to hijack or deceive/misdirect.

I would also like to add that one of the things I do and study is Occult principles/religions. It is difficult to find good original material on this subject. Most of the stuff from Barnes and Noble or Amazon is drivel.

When you begin to be somewhat versed on the patterns of Occult/Hidden/Concealed religions ...you realize that this pattern of operation being described here is in fact Occult. There is a message being sent out here to someone...for some purpose.

The basic pattern of Occult practices is that there are two sets of books...two sets of conduct ..two standards. Often one set does not even know that another set of standards..another world ..another belief...even exists.
There is a set of beliefs/standards./knowledge for the "adepts" and another set of beliefs/standards/knowledge for the profane or outsiders.
The profane/outsiders are never to know this other world even exists.

Before he passed away..I have seen Frank Sinatra make speeches which were very strange in content. They were gobbledygook to most peoples. It was only when I began to pick up on the Occult Pattern that I was able to realize that Frank Sinatra was not speaking to the bulk of the viewers but only those versed and trained in the Occult template..to the adepts.
Politicians will do this themselves by using certain indexes or watchwords in which the public is not trained.
Remember too that before he passed away ..Frank Sinatra was a guest actor on numerous television programs. Magnum P. I. comes to mind with Tom Selleck. It appears to me that Frank was there to prop up Tom Selleck through this format for a specific reason.

AI for artificial intelligence in the Matrix was a watch word as is the term.."The One."

Occult practices stem from a religious belief..which is very ancient. What one notices when one is versed in it is that these movies ..when one peels back the outside veneer...is a deep rooted sense of religion or religious principles. The question for the observer is what religion are they promoting.
What kind of religion is promoted in the dark..to the unawareness of most of the observers. Without the bulk of observers even being aware that this is happening. Once you know ...and take off your blinders you also realize that this is a template and pattern of the Body Politic.....Occult/Hidden/Concealed..from those it intends to affect or control.
This is part of your connection to the body politic and Hollywood.
The problem with ATS/BTS members is that some of us can break loose of their public education conditioning.

I want to expand and disagree slightly with something you stated about the perception of Americans by foreigners through Hollywood and movies/television programs. This template under Occult controls applies to us Americans as well. We too do not often know this type of misdirection or hijacking of our souls and beliefs is going on. It is not just foreigners. We too ...many of us are so dumb we don't know this is happening to us.

Hey...How about those Cowboy. Those Lakers, Did you see the Nascar race this weekend. Did you watch American Idol??? Dancing with the Stars?? Ghost Hunters!!!! Oooooo!!!!
Any kind of drivel or entertainment to keep us on the string and prevent critical thinking.
When you know this as a template ...you find very little on the boob tube worth your time. I am so glad for a device called a remote controller. With proper training the remote functions quite well as a drivel filter.

As to nostalgik's question of why this has not happened here ...In a nation as large as the USA with a diverse population ..it is not like France or the UK. IT takes much longer to do this. Also Americans have known something which is not in most Europeans ...a certain amount of liberty and freedom..never experienced in the rest of the world with Feudal/Royal backgrounds or histories. America is quite exceptional in this regard.
One of the first things they have to do is to weaken or replace our basic religious beliefs and replace them with logic and reason. This is the purpose of public education..financed by the body politic. To replace our Religious background with Humanism...or more precisely secular humanism. To facilitate this and finance this unlimited they must debauch the currency allowing them ..the government unlimited funds by deficit spending unlimited. You see this trend going into Warp Drive here with these bailouts currently taking place...they will continue. Debauch ..to weaken ..to counterfeit...to weaken the value or purchasing power.

The movies and television programs are to indoctrinate the public on the next curriculum coming down the de evolutionary pipeline...to have us bend like the wind to the next planned change necessary for the new system to come along. The media and body politic are also in on this as are the educational systems. The new system is a world system..not an American system.

Watch the President elect in the future speeches ...if he uses the World template or the American Template in their public speaking. This is an important tell tale as to who their soul belongs. America or the World system. America or the Occult World system. I have seen him use the word...World..many times in his speeches. This is a telltale clue as to whom his allegiances lie..the World or America. Understand now?? It also tells you what are their religion and religious beliefs. It tells you if their oath of office is to the Constitution of the United States and the people of the United States or to the World. Understand now??

If you don't know any History or the pattern of our forefathers and their history/rationale for doing the things they did...how would you ever know if a current leader is pulling the bait and switch under the guise of looking out for America...while really in an Occult manner..following the World template and religion. Understand now??

By the way ..some of this or these concepts have been covered before this thread in the "Disinfo and Disinformation " threads here on ATS. They have also been covered in the thread Media and Education.

Gotta shove off now..things to get done around here.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
tv does promote people into witch craft like harry potter a lot of kids got sucked into it
I believe they do control us as much as they can The are trying to get you into thinking
there way like being gay etc. But does it really work some people it does you have the right to say no its not right I watch some tv I dont like alot of stuff but I don't follow there belief.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
please stop right there harry potter has no real base in witchcraft no one can make a factual conection betwen the two however it does form a puplic oppenion that witchcraft is fictional.

[edit on 14/1/09 by redwolf.of.odin]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I"m calling you a liar, unless you provide proof of what you posted. Every bit of what you are saying is lies.

Prove me wrong.

I'm so sick of the "experts" on here who don't know jack squat about a topic, posting as if they are experts in the subject.

I work in the industry that you are lying about, so you provide proof or post a retraction.

You can't.

[edit on 14-1-2009 by rocksarerocks]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I have been reading through some of these posts arguing over whether it is real or not and whether there is a conspiracy or not and I really don't get it.

Yes it is going on and has been an institutionalized facet of the industry since the 40's. It is not a conspiracy and it is not a secret. It is a well publicized fact that the government has worked with and advised movie makers regarding scripts and content. It was in its heyday during world war two when the government wanted patriotic, inspiring pictures to enthuse the masses and cause them to buy bonds. They were also very careful about location shots to ensure that nothing was given away to the enemy and were always to show the American people as unified in their support of our war effort.

So are all movies controlled by a secret cabal or government agency? No of course not. Are some movie makers more influenced by government policy than others? Absolutely! Is a "secret conspiracy" implied by the fact that many Jewish film makers agree on the values and morals which they will portray and project in and with their films? No.

I remember when we invaded Iraq and Clear Channel stations were holding pro-war rallies and people were screaming "conspiracy" it was no conspiracy the owners of Clear Channel had always espoused the same line as the warmongers, they didn't have to don black robes and have a candle-lit mass to decide to do what they did anymore than it's a conspiracy of kids who all show up at the pool on a hot day. There are many people who post on this site that I agree with about many things and if circumstances arose we might be involved in a meeting or a march, etc. even though we have never met in person before. Is that a conspiracy?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by rocksarerocks

ok exactlly what proof do you wish us to pull out of nowhere when all informantion on the subject is censored and edited from the public. all we here have spoken of is observations. how ever i can tell you about the suppreme court rulings that tv and radio are not subjects of free speech and case studies about the effects of media on the public. but you don't want to hear it you want to follow your path blindly. as do most of the other people on here that post the way you did blindly opposeing the general idea most likely without even reading all the posts

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Propaganda are on movies
and tv series also, take a look
at this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join