It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many times do I have to repeat myself? .... Hollywood is pulling the ultimate mind trick on you.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
sorry for being a bit lazy on providing the ATS link before.....

Neos passport expiry date in Matrix...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Suckatash

no, the film is not ready to release, yet. Filming and editing on Wolverine has to be finished first, and then we will start preproduciton (barring any snags).

We are hoping for a release date about Christmas time of this current year.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by nsaeyes

1) what is the purpose of the consipracy?
2) against whom is it aimed?

these are the two questions no one can seem to answer in a rational, plausable manner.

Well, I will admit to being deliberately elusive! Part of the reason is; it would take another thread and would derail this one. But why don't you check out NWO threads on ATS to get a "feel" as to what we are talking of?

Also, there have been plenty of movies discoursing this. This thread indicated some.

In a nutshell: if there is the agenda of forming a one world government and you wanted to bring the masses together to form it, it would take a great deal of manipulation to do this, especially psychologically.

It means that America will no longer be the land of entitlement and excess hedonism that we have enjoyed for the last century. To many of us, this is not such a bad idea!

If you went in and bogarted everything this could lead to mass hysteria. But...if you worked with the masses to "adjust" them to the idea first, it would make for an easier transition.

This is where the entertainment and media industry comes in handy.

But how many freedoms we will lose, is up for question and interpretation. Again, it is questionable as to whether they will even be successful as they are up against other powers that have other agendas. And of course; their arrogance may be the death of them, also; in truly NOT understanding human behavior.

ATS will open your eyes and you will discover many things by "hidden" authorities behind the scenes, that are being exposed here! It is a good thing to investigate, if for no other reason than to give you creative food for thought.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
You said it tazerman. If only everyone would/could understand the truth you write.
How can we get this across to them.
They will call you a racist, a bigot, an anti-semite and anything else they have been programmed to say in response to such truths.
They will even defend the race-mixing.
TPTB talk much about diversity while at the same time encouraging this race mixing which will destroy both races and create one mongrel race of mediocre quality having none of the strengths of their parents.

Yes, it is simple research and simple open eyes and see what has been happening.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Star Trek and other movies of the genre are One World Government/New World Order platforms ...about how wonderful it would be if we all just got along. However the United Nations is a horrible platform for a One World Government. The UN has been mostly failures.

The stories about New York City having to suffer the excesses of the diplomats and their diplomatic immunity are legend and seldom make the news media. Much of it has been covered up over the years....immunity. It can fill a volume just on this itself.
The UN us doing New York City and the USA no service by being there. But you are supposed to think the UN and such agencies are the cats meow.

Star Trek, Star Wars and other drivel of this genre also gets us to believe the cover story behind the Hubble Telescope and other satellite purposes.
The purpose of the Hubble is to look down here...24/7...not into deep space. We will never get to all these deep space places for hundreds of years with present propulsion methods and space knowledges. You don't spend such a huge amount for a space satellite unless the payoff is more immediate. Sure they can look into deep space and do so every now and then to keep up the front. Most of us will take a deep bite out of this apple because Hollywood has given us Star Wars, Star Trek and whatever drivel they are wont to shove out next to capture our runaway imaginations. Whole peoples and nations will sign up to get on the bus and bite out of such a basket of apples. No thinking involved.....only emoting necessary for a ticket on this bus.
Almost all the satellites launched have been for purposes down here on earth ..not in deep space. NASA will tell you this if you listen closely. Just take the thinking outside the box once in awhile. It is not difficult.

Nothing wrong with using ones imagination..most certainly. Just learn to think about the nature of things..not only what imaginations and fantasies they spoon feed you through hollywood and television. They will often mislead you about many things..and pass this off as reality.

Why do you think so many politicians/political parties and hollywood stars are in bed together...to keep you mixing up the line in reality and imagination..such that they become the same thing. They easily become salesmen...selling your soul for their ideas..not necessarily reality or truth.
Much of politics is actually whoredom...selling, bartering, and stealing your soul for profit. Is this not a definition of acting or a con job??
Try thinking outside the box of what passes for excellence now days...you will come up with some surprising things and ideas. You might actually make the mistake of waking up...and thinking for yourself.

Remember something else of which I am often fond of quoting. Much of public education has become a movie/television education...and politics pays for and or finances public education. Are you people understanding the relationship of hollywood and television to politics and change agents...ie...social conditioning/brainwashing? Putting puppets on the string!!

As I have said before in many posts on ATS/BTS..how many people do you personally know who cannot describe an idea or a moral concept outside of some movie or television program they have watched??? Their thoughts, ideas, and emotions are someone elses emotions.... hollywood/television thoughts and emotions. They have no original thoughts/ideas or experiences of their own. They live and think second hand, vicariously through hollywood and television.
It is not difficult to realize how many people out here, their vote in a voting booth is a hollywood/television/public school education vote...not based on their own original thinking process.

Beware...of wolves in sheep's clothing.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
i agree totaly finaly some one shut was able to talk some sence in to him

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
If someone can be influenced or be brainwashed by a movie, why wouldn't it do the same by reading merely the titles of all threads here posted at ATS ?

Sure some of the movies are based on strange facts, passed through the hands of a writer who added some fiction to increase the entertainment and succesrate of the movie, and then it gets released to the public. But it is still a movie, isn't it ?

It only poses danger to those who take it all for granted, and don't think or question anything.
And then this forum can be considdered as big a danger to them as a hollywood movie.....

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
People have been fooled into thinking Hollywood is about making money by providing harmless entertainment. It's all about mind control.

How many times have you heard someone say, "that's not real, it was in this movie"?

If you wanted to keep the masses from discovering something, how would you go about it?

Make a movie about it. All the dumb people will never believe it's real then...

I 100% agree with this!!! I've been saying this for years and on threads here to boot. It's a perfect full proof way to hide things if you put it in a TV show or movie. Viola!!!

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Emipie

please read the previous posts i don't feel like writeing it all again

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
The 'viewing public' is regularly inundated with nefarious propaganda without having to leave the comforts of their own homes. Commercials and (even more disgusting) product placement.

I don't doubt that the Holywood powers that be regularly assert their agendas by secretly placing symbols and sounds and such, but I have a hard time believing that they are so focused on this as to all be on the same page. If anything, a smart filmmaker may place visual and audio cues for very astute viewers to pick up on, an example would be the Captain America shield sighting in Iron Man
Iron Man external link]
or the word "Sex" in The Lion King
Lion King external link
I think much of the Illuminati imagery mentioned here could be written off as incidental (pyramids, all seeing eyes etc. are part of the cultural landscape), though I have no idea what the motivation behind including that imagery in a film is, so I guess I'm not making much of an argument here...I just find it hard to fathom that there is a secret mandate of all motion picture studios to regularly include Illuminati symbolism whenever possible (especially if the studios are not being compensated). Cans of Coke and Adidas clothes and Ford cars on the other hand...

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MatrixProphet

I know this is getting way off topic here...and to the mod's I apologize and will keep it quick...

MatrixProphet, with all of the wars going on around the world in the last 100 years, with all the genocide ravaging the globe....how do you think anyone will be able to unite the peoples of the world into a cohesive one world nation under the control of one government?

Israeli's and the Palestinians can't stop killing each other over a tiny strip of land and we expect some group with immense wealth and power and media control to get every ethnicity, tribe, nation, clan and so on to live side by side in peace and harmony?

if you don't have social stability and peace, how can you govern?

i've read a ton of the NWO threads on ATS and with all due respect, just because someone says it, doesn't make it so....I'm not discounting all aspects of the NWO because I believe there are people and groups in the shadows who exert thier power for gain of many kinds, but total world dominance, that's a bit extreme. It didn't work for Hitler, Ceaser, napolean, khan, or me (joking). I don't see it working for anyone else to that degree either.

I want it to be known that I do respect your opinion and your rights to them, although i don't necessarily agree with you on every point.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by nsaeyes

MatrixProphet, with all of the wars going on around the world in the last 100 years, with all the genocide ravaging the globe....how do you think anyone will be able to unite the peoples of the world into a cohesive one world nation under the control of one government?

if you don't have social stability and peace, how can you govern?

i've read a ton of the NWO threads on ATS and with all due respect, just because someone says it, doesn't make it so....I'm not discounting all aspects of the NWO because I believe there are people and groups in the shadows who exert thier power for gain of many kinds, but total world dominance, that's a bit extreme. It didn't work for Hitler, Ceaser, napolean, khan, or me (joking). I don't see it working for anyone else to that degree either.

Actually, you and I agree! What I look for are all the hidden ideas or clues and take what I feel makes sense and leave the rest.

I believe it is insane. But I also don't think that it will stop them.

I also, don't think that they will succeed. There are more guns being purchased now, than ever, in this country. The rebellion or revolution will be great. But you have to admit, if you have your eyes open
that there are big things happening in the world! The question is why?

I believe that there is a much bigger picture going on that they have no clue of. But then again, I believe in a higher power.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by IAttackPeople

as anonymous I may only post once. I implore you all to watch Wm. Friedkens' BUG.......a disgusting movie portraying conspiracy theorists as ultra paranoids and lunatics lunatics with direct referals to the Bilderburgs and more.
It played on Showtime tonight (9pmET) and will be on SHOW at midnight. Very DEEP but obvious message....

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by redwolf.of.odin

Redwolf what is your issue? You need to read the post before you comment. I did agree with what you or who ever that other guy is, were saying. I said, that its true if they were trying to manipulate the population then they wouldnt use someone like me. They would use someone in house. I was just giving my observation. Relax a bit.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Anyone else notice how anti-corporate "Pirates of the Caribbean, At Worlds End" was? The film couldn't have been more anti-corporate if it tried. Why would Disney, one of the greatest corporate media vampires on the planet, make such a movie? Only one reason, profit, the series made such huge amounts of money that they couldn't turn their back on the project, even if they didn't like the message.

Obviously, control of the world isn't as centralized as everyone likes to think.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
one last thought for everyone here who has raised such a negative eye towards advertising and product placement in film, tv and such......

take a good look at our own ATS board. How many adverts do you see? I see Pizza Hut.....I see a Warcraft game advert (surely there must be some insidious NWO message and symbolism in there)......what else...

HP computers
MSNBC
Proactive
Tracy's Weight Loss.com
Avis car rental
HGTV (Home & Garden)
AARP
La Quinta Hotels
Liberty Mutual Insurance Company (insurance companies are so NWO)
Equifax credit reporting

and the list goes on and on....

take a good look around...you're safe home here at ATS is being invaded
If this were all part of the conspiracy in some way, ATS is a part of it. If advertising is some form of mind control, then ATS is a part of it.

I can't imagine a single media conspiracy threorist on here is going to bash ATS for trying to control their minds.....so that probably gives us a double standard because the same arguement shouldn't be applied to our beloved "everything on here is true" website.

It's either just advertising because Pizza Hut wants you to call them as opposed to Dominos...or ATS is in league with the NWO themselves. Now that would be great conspiracy....NWO running a conspiracy website

[edit on 10-1-2009 by nsaeyes]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Cio88

I've been without TV for about 8 years now.

There are zillions of alternatives to staring at a box for hours on-end watching the same reality this, reality that.

With radio, music, computing, books, and the internet, there's no excuse. Not to mention the physical activities you could get involved in.

I'm with the OP, stay clear of Hollywood and TV and you will feel 'free' within months.

I certainly feel as if my brain is being put to good use by not partaking in such.

We have 5 main terrestrial TV channels in the UK, and it was one evening when EVERY channel was TXing American programming. I turned it off and took it to the local dump the next day.

(...and no I AM NOT anti-American!)

C'mon peeps, try it!

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by nsa eyes

I agree ..ATS has advertisements. The difference in ATS/BTS is that this forum is somewhat interactive. This cannot be said about books, television, movies et al.
Here on ATS/BTS one has the opportunity to debate another's point of view and think. This format does not strictly, in the movie/television/hollywood, Public education sense, keep one captive.

While I will not speak of the others on this forum...I quickly filter the advertisements out on just about any forum. I greatly dislike checking out a movie and having to sit through the previews and other ads. I use fast forward and the next functions to get by this when I watch a DVD. I want the main programming..not others selling me stuff. I do realize that ATS/BTS must pay the bills..but not my my doing or catering to their advertisers. it is the same on television. I am alway grateful for a remote controller the times I bother to watch television.
On television I do however notice that the advertisements are more original and thoughtful than much of the programming. Nevertheless I am not into advertisements and most of the programming I find on television is awful.

That list of advertisers on ATS/BTS..I have not noticed them. If you had not mentioned it I would not have even thought they were here.

Thistled is correct...there are lots of things one can do rather than sit in front of a boob tube or movie and let this format do all our thinking for us.
What a pitiful hard up bunch of people to have their emotions be someone else's emotions...grafted on to them by television, movie mediums. Their thoughts be someone else's thoughts.. Their originality be second hand originality..vicarious. Whats worse...so many are unawares of this format or fingerprint.

In another line of thinking...this is exactly how a counterfeit works...the victim does not even know it is taking place. A counterfeit must look as much like the real thing as possible yet not be the real thing.
Counterfeit emotions, counterfeit dreams, counterfeit expectations, even a counterfeit education/dreams/thinking.
All one needs do to recognize the fingerprint behind this is to see and recognize the medium by which these peoples arrived at these second hand religious beliefs.

I can see this in many of the posts here on ATS/BTS.

Thanks,
Orangetom

[edit on 10-1-2009 by orangetom1999]

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join