It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many times do I have to repeat myself? .... Hollywood is pulling the ultimate mind trick on you.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
From another discussion:

Originally posted by justamomma

Originally posted by Wertdagf
Yes paul did indeed i think ruin what was needed to be taught.... he turned everything into idol worship.... worship jesus... worship the chruch...

he ruined it

I remember thinking it... sensing it. I was very glad to see that my gut instincts could be trusted. There is only ONE G.d and He is not Jesus; nor is Jesus meant to be the light to the world and he was NEVER meant to be the messiah to the world. The light to the world happens to be the Jewish people (which I can also show through Scripture).

My Comment:
LOL, I liked this comment until the second to last word. Let go my friend, let go of the yoke in your mind. God has come for us all, there is only one people and it is the human being. Check yourself fool.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
While I don't disagree with the OP completely, I'd say the biggest conspiracy involving Holywood and all forms of entertainment and consumerism, is the conspiracy to trick you into emptying your pockets for things like $200 sneakers and $60,000 Hummers and $5 cups of coffee. Holywood is definitely not blameless, and I have no doubt that some directors/writers sneak in some symbolism and push an agenda here and there, but the overall feel I get is that they want your money, and use tried and true methods to get it (subliminal messaging, repetition, using the general stupidity of the sheeple against themselves). Watch Idiocracy to see this spelled out for you by (gasp) Holywood itself.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
And this is supposed to surprise me why?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Many will look with their eyes but not see, and listen with their ears but not hear, and with their hearts not get the sense of it.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
While I don't disagree with the OP completely, I'd say the biggest conspiracy involving Holywood and all forms of entertainment and consumerism, is the conspiracy to trick you into emptying your pockets for things like $200 sneakers and $60,000 Hummers and $5 cups of coffee. Holywood is definitely not blameless, and I have no doubt that some directors/writers sneak in some symbolism and push an agenda here and there, but the overall feel I get is that they want your money, and use tried and true methods to get it (subliminal messaging, repetition, using the general stupidity of the sheeple against themselves). Watch Idiocracy to see this spelled out for you by (gasp) Holywood itself.

in all honestly, this is so much closer to the truth..... the conspiracy of consumerism...kind of has a catchy little ring to it.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsTheQuestion

You are correct about how the media manipulates racial or gender stereotypes, but we've come a long way from when the Jeffersons showed tv's only interracial couple. There used to be a joke among black actors about which hooker or pimp they were playing on tv this week, something "reality" and talk shows propagate, but at least you can turn on shows now that don't have actual slaves on them. You can also watch shows now without counting how few identifiably hispanic, asian or mixed race actors are allowed per episode. Too bad the quality of writing hasn't kept pace, I've only had two channels since November and frankly don't miss

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I will chime in here for a bit....

There are a couple of websites that discuss Medias role in society..

Contrary to popular belief, movies aren’t just one dimensional entertainment. There are multiple layers going on here, which I’ll explain. In fact, the topic of hidden symbolisms and mind control and occult agendas within movies has come up several times over the past year or so on a message board forum I participate in, with some people wanting to know “How??” and “Why??” After reviewing mine and others’ exposes on the hidden symbolisms found in many movies there can be no doubt that “something” is going on here, we’re not imagining things. But they wanted to know, how in the frickity frack does it all work?? The most common questions being, Are the directors/screenplay writers mind controlled themselves? Do they know what they’re doing? Are they shaping the entire movie around these hidden symbolisms and agendas? And if so…doesn’t that seem, well, far-fetched?

Much more here in2worlds.net...

Here are another couple of sites that deal with tearing apart the symbolism in movies....Amazing work if you are interested in the effect movies have on society. Some call it predictive programming.

pseudoccultmedia.blogspot.com...

celticrebel.wordpress.com...

Mod Note: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on Fri Jan 9 2009 by Jbird]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I completely agree. Hollywood tries passing off these movies and television shows to "desensitize" americans from the real truth and its about time we called them on it!

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
And everybody is stuck on movies but what I said was all media meaning the books and news and general television also to so degree is us to control the way we think and act. There is a controlling force there it’s not in every min. of every show or every movie. But it is definitely there! Not to mention there is a line in a MIB that uses this theory to describe how the cover up the aliens. Not saying that’s what is being covered up but they even tell you right there what they are doing to you to cover up their secrets. Its right under your nose and you won’t believe it even when someone points it out and out lines it in red. I know the as far as scientific discoveries go a lot is suppressed and exploited for years even decade before it’s released to the public.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Ok, im not going to lie to you guys. I did not read all the posts.....because lets face it . There are 15 pages and i dont have that kind of time. Plus this is not that great of a thread. hahah. Anyway. I just wanted to say that im a screen writer and most everything you see in the movies is just written up by some fool like me sitting in his house. So i really dont see alot of "conspiracy in the movies". No doubt a few movies are written by people with an alternate motive. But most arent. And also, we put things like hummers and what not into the movies because they keep peoples interest.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
This is the silliest thread I ever had chance to read. Especially after watching that Youtube "conspiracy" clip..unbelivable..

Mod Note: Please stay on Topic – Review This Link.

[edit on Fri Jan 9 2009 by Jbird]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Wow some people sure are paranoid or easily swayed by what they watch. I watch movies and television but have have never felt influenced by it. My life is not based on what THE TV PEOPLE tell me. People just need to relax and enjoy life....stop seeing what isn't there....trust me your life will be much more pleasurable.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by nsaeyes

so if neither of us can PROVE our respective points, we are left with some theories about visual symbolism and subtle suggestive (or sometimes not so subtle) points of view.

Now, if we have people making movies who are using film to get the masses to believe a particular point of view or follow a particular line of thinking....how is that really different than Best Buy trying to get you to buy from them as opposed to Circuit City or a debate between political candidates or you and I discussing this topic from different points of view.

By the fruit it produces.

I know that the NWO exists because of many things. One being; having read a black market book years ago foretelling events that this entity would accomplish in the future. These things have indeed been happening. Another topic, another thread.

I guess again, regardless of symbolism (which are in tons of movies, agreed) where's the conspiracy and what is the aim of the conspiracy? To do what and to whom?

If you wanted to gain control over a large group, how would you go about doing it? What if your motives were possibly malevolent? Or if you felt that it was righteous? ...The power of suggestion will go a long way.

In your estimation or experience, how gullible are the masses? I work in human behavior and can say that the majority of mankind is pretty malleable. What examples do we have in history that shows there may be some truth to what I am saying?

What kind of propaganda was spewed by authorities to get the Jews and others onto the trains? What would work today in order to get people to do what some feel is best? A trickling of drops of information into the populace can create eventual havoc or complacency.

Now, with all of this said, it does not mean that any of the efforts of the powers to be - will work. There just may be a power that exceeds them, that will bring folly to their plans.

the age old question.."does life imitate art? or does art imitate life?"

Or; "there is nothing new under the sun."

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kenan
This is the silliest thread I ever had chance to read. Especially after watching that Youtube "conspiracy" clip..unbelivable..

Conspiracy Theorists are starting to appear in movies... Like Alex Jones?

kinda makes me wonder why he signed up for this move.

I don't find this thread silly at all. Especially when you had a lot of Germans that were very upset about the fact that Tom Cruise (scientologist) playing their national hero (Valkyrie) in a big budget movie... Now why would they be upset about that?

Look I don't expect people to agree with what I say... I just want a Hollywood Board in ATS and not BTS.

[edit on 8-1-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TheController

So which Motion Picture Company (that is owned by the Illuminati) do you screen write for??? Disney? Columbia??? Be interested to know, and if you ain't writing for them then you have no idea how it really works in there and just going off 'second hand non examination'.
It doesn't take long for people to realise whats going on the ripple is churning and slowly turning into a wave.
BTW using Hummers and any of those 'what not's into movies keeps peoples interest cause it is subliminal brainwashing & mind control of a consumerism kind. It runs side by side with advertising..

[edit on 8/1/09 by free_spirit_earth]

Mod Note: Excessive Quoting – Please Review This Link

[edit on Sun Jan 11 2009 by Jbird]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit_earth

Originally posted by TheController

BTW using Hummers and any of those 'what not's into movies keeps peoples interest cause it is subliminal brainwashing & mind control of a consumerism kind. It runs side by side with advertising..

it doesn't run side by side with advertising...it is exactly that, advertising. It's called product placement....it's used especially when the budget of a movie has gotten so large, that the studio or the production company needs a little financial breathing room, they offer product placement to car companies, soft drink companies anybody who wants the opportunity and is willing to pay the money. Usually the cost will depend directly on screen time. The more screen time the product recieves, the more it will cost you to have your product featured....

consumer advertising. No big deal.

[edit on 8-1-2009 by nsaeyes]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MatrixProphet

I agree with everything you say about Hitler and the Jews and I also agree that great masses of people are easily maleable, if they don't excercise critical thinking skills....

but we were aware Hitler's intentions while it was going on, so I will again go back to the two questions I have for you..

1) what is the purpose of the consipracy?
2) against whom is it aimed?

these are the two questions no one can seem to answer in a rational, plausable manner.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit_earth

Originally posted by TheController
Ok, im not going to lie to you guys. I did not read all the posts.....because lets face it . There are 15 pages and i dont have that kind of time. Plus this is not that great of a thread. hahah. Anyway. I just wanted to say that im a screen writer and most everything you see in the movies is just written up by some fool like me sitting in his house. So i really dont see alot of "conspiracy in the movies". No doubt a few movies are written by people with an alternate motive. But most arent. And also, we put things like hummers and what not into the movies because they keep peoples interest.

So which Motion Picture Company (that is owned by the Illuminati) do you screen write for??? Disney? Columbia??? Be interested to know, and if you ain't writing for them then you have no idea how it really works in there and just going off 'second hand non examination'.
It doesn't take long for people to realise whats going on the ripple is churning and slowly turning into a wave.

[edit on 8/1/09 by free_spirit_earth]

what if he's not writing for either of them? Usually writers aren't under contract to a studio....this was a policy of the 40's-60's that is no longer commonly in place.

do you work in the entertainment industry yourself?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Great thread, a lot of truth in it! i find it funny how when ever there’s a black president in a movie he always has to deal with a cataclysmic, apocalyptic event!!!
I see and hear much of this in just about every film I have watched in recent times, and in media, music, TV/radio, the references and saturation of blatantly satanic messages are overwhelming
Messages like, money and power are “god” ,ambition is healthy, self worship, hate parents, take drugs, be brash and violent to be “cool”, murder, abortion, sex, homosexuality the list goes on
Maybe it’s my bias as a catholic but I see horrific anti-catholic messages, but I’m getting used to living in a world that hates Catholicism
Most notably for me was THE MATRIX
Humanity as slaves to the God like machines that humans invented (an atheist POV toward religion)
A savior in the form of NEO (A name in Hebrew numerals spelling 666) is guided by the underground resistance that operates in the “imaginary world”
They live underground in they earth (much like hell)
And more recently THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL
The good alien with Christ like powers comes to earth to destroy the evil humans that destroy the earth that isn’t theirs but belongs to the galactic government
… I actually like Keanu Reeves as an actor… but I did get the impression that alien character wouldn’t be out of place on a surf board, chasing the endless summer (POINT BREAK, great movie!)

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
And lest I mention ABC's new show 'Homeland Security'? I mean come on, what kind of bull# is that?

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join