It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many times do I have to repeat myself? .... Hollywood is pulling the ultimate mind trick on you.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+47 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
We need a Hollywood Conspiracy Board, because I've seen enough crap in the movies I watch that could outweigh a lifetime of watching Fox News.

I can list movie after movie that has the fingerprints of TPTB / Illuminati / Masons / Zionists / Lucifer / whatever you want to call it... but this isn't normal people. This should not be our entertainment.

I'm starting to have some serious points to make, but I wont illustrate them until we have our own board. I know I'm not alone on this... But as of now, there aren't many people on ATS that know the connection between Hollywood and the Illuminati.

So here it is ATS...

CAN WE PLEASE HAVE OUR OWN HOLLYWOOD CONSPIRACY BOARD???

I will be making a new thread on this every week... untill we do... then we can discuss just what it is that Hollywood is up to.

Untill next time... enjoy the movie that desensitizes you.

I hope you watch the last minute of this youtube clip.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
People have been fooled into thinking Hollywood is about making money by providing harmless entertainment. It's all about mind control.

How many times have you heard someone say, "that's not real, it was in this movie"?

If you wanted to keep the masses from discovering something, how would you go about it?

Make a movie about it. All the dumb people will never believe it's real then...

+27 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
You have GOT to be kidding me!

Tyler the mason Guard?! ROFL

Have fun watching your back every 5 seconds hoping the big bad hidden society doesn't get you

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I have actually been clean of TV and movies for about 6 months now. And I must say I feel fantastic.

My wife likes to watch MTV and VH1 .. excuse me
. Hope she doesnt see this lol

But I cannot get over how much garbage there is on TV, and even at the box office.

I have been saying for a long time that perhaps the government is trying to warn us through movies and TV programming. The best way to hide a secret ... is in plain sight.

The world we live in is not a fantasy land... is it so hard to believe that our own could be out to get us?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
People have been fooled into thinking Hollywood is about making money by providing harmless entertainment. It's all about mind control.

How many times have you heard someone say, "that's not real, it was in this movie"?

If you wanted to keep the masses from discovering something, how would you go about it?

While your avatar freaks me out... I wish you would help me spread this fact to ATS.

You get the picture.

You know where I'm coming from.

But you only illustrated the one side of the weapon that is known as Hollywood.

But your right! I've encountered someone saying it to me... "you watch too many movies"...

Well? Art imitates Life... & Life imitates Art.

But what I've seen in Hollywood might be something completley diferent... Secret Codes perhaps?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
This is an OUTSTANDING idea you've presented, DD.

A lot of people out there are aghast at the idea that their beloved entertainment industry is actually just another vehicle with which to push forward the agenda of you-know-who.

A couple examples I've noticed:

For years, in tv shows, movies and commercials, we've been programmed to see men of African descent as the alpha-males. E.g., how many commercials are there with, say, a group of four guys. Three are white, one is black. The three white guys [or maybe one is 'ethnic', but not black] are bumbling around, making goofball-wussy-clowns out of themselves, only for the ultra-cool black dude to invariably show them all how to handle the situation. Often times, what's presented as an "important" trait that only the black gentleman can exhibit is something ultimately superficial and utterly ego-based, like being able to dance, or having "better" taste in music.

The irony is that while the ignorant masses are supposed to look up to the black guy, the stuff we're supposed to admire is actually just a bunch of tripe. TPTB don't actually want to suggest that a person of African descent is truly enlightened. The Illuminati [or whatever you want to call them] are eugenicists, remember.

We've also been introduced to the idea of a black commander-in-chief through some Hollywood products of the last ten or fifteen years. See "Armageddon" and "24", for instance.

And now, unbelievably, we have an African-American president! I have no issue with a black president [and I certainly didn't when I voted for him], but we all thought that millions and millions and millions and millions of Americans would. Yet, here we are. Progress? Perhaps. Programming? Probably.

Another example would be these "quarantine and kill" plots seen in several big Hollywood blockbuster films in the last couple of years. From 'The Simpsons Movie' to 'The Happening', and many others, we're being introduced to the idea that our government will "have to" herd us up into camps because of some deadly, "external" threat. And then they'll kill us.

The controversial YouTube poster djhives has posted several brilliant videos about this. Follow this link to see his take on 'The Simpsons Movie'.

Also, check out his "Lucifer Project" videos. His approach and ideology is, well, different [to be diplomatic about it], but his stuff really makes one think. He also predicted in a video he posted 02.18.08 that Obama "WILL be your next president."

Anyhow, DD, great idea you've got. I'll support the effort; let me know if and how I can help.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
A friend and I were talking about this today. You are right. Looks like we are being seriously prepared - so we won't think anything is strange - because we will have already seen it in the movies - on TV.
Watched the Simpson movie last night.
Can you say - NEW WORLD ORDER?
I have never seen anything like it.
You are correct - this should not be entertainment.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cio88
I have been saying for a long time that perhaps the government is trying to warn us through movies and TV programming. The best way to hide a secret ... is in plain sight.

Good God... That philosophy is right...

But I don't thinks it's all a warning... it's more of desensitizing the public to the events that are about to unfold.

Martial Law, Quarantine, .... how many movies have you seen the Police State in the last 5 years?

And Hell... maybe this police state facsination with Artists and Writers has always been there.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Good example of showing it to you before it happens... (BTW... notice the pyramids?)

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Am i the only one without a TV ?

I haven't had one for about 4 years now

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Is it a "warning?"

Perhaps. It has been stated that part of the "rules" that TPTB play by is that they have to somehow reveal their plans. Hidden in plain sight, as it were. I think it was the late Bill Cooper who likened it to how blueprints are laid out for the public to see before a building is built.

Perhaps it is a warning. Some sort of esoteric/metaphysical fairness clause.

Ask the gold-eating, slave driving, man-modifying aliens running the whole thing.

I wonder if they'll make a film about those characters?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

While your avatar freaks me out... I wish you would help me spread this fact to ATS.

Hahahahaha

And yes, I agree, my daughter (who's 3) loves to watch all that crap like "The Backyardigans" and "Blues Clues", I mean what better way to implant subliminal messages into the mind of the youth! Especially the fact that my daughters a Kiwi girl!

[edit on 7-1-2009 by the_black_project]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Hollywood is run by Jewish people, seriously look at who produces movies or directors, Jewish people left and right, they basically own and run it.

Now, read the Talmud, which says that race-mixing, i.e. interracial marriage is OK for the goyim (goyim = nonjews) but wrong for Jews.

Gentiles/Goyim have long been the enemy of Jews, and vice versa, since bible times. We are still at war with each other but Jews have the upper hand because they have tricked the Gentiles into believe that the war is no more and that everyone should be peaceful towards one another.

But the Jews have taken their war against the Gentiles underground. They know that the best way to destroy the gentiles is to get them to mix with difference races, for their offspring are no longer white or no longer black, but all brown.

Now watch any hollywood movie in recent years and tell me how many mixed-race couples you see in these movies, how much it is shoved down our throats. I myself haven't seen a white couple in any recent movies and I've seen at least 8 different movies in the past 2 months. It's always a black guy with a white woman or a white guy with an asian woman.

People emulate movies and television, it basically dictates our lives. Where do people learn to kiss? Probably seen it in a movie. Or learn how to shoot a gun? Probably saw it in a movie. Movies control us. And he who controls the movies, controls us.

There's the hollywood conspiracy for you. Enough of this bull# about masons or new world orders, the real threat is clear, zionist world supremacists who control hollywood, television, and the mass media, is no secret. It's simple research.

[edit on 7-1-2009 by taserman]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinkyboo
A friend and I were talking about this today. You are right. Looks like we are being seriously prepared - so we won't think anything is strange - because we will have already seen it in the movies - on TV.
Watched the Simpson movie last night.
Can you say - NEW WORLD ORDER?
I have never seen anything like it.
You are correct - this should not be entertainment.

Thank YOU!!!!

this should NOT be our entertainment.

As far as the theory of TPTB trying to warn us?

I have only one reply.

I can't disagree with the theory that are trying to warn us also.... They did it in 1976.

[edit on 7-1-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by bignick
Am i the only one without a TV ?

I haven't had one for about 4 years now

You are not alone.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Let me make this clear to you and to everyone.

1. The illuminati are not "Bad". They are an Extension of nature. Look up some of my points for finer points to the obviousness of this claim.

2. There can not be brainwashing if people are not FORCED into watching movies. Therefore, hollywood and the illuminati provide the Option or CHOICE for the masses to go watch movies and live in fantasy worlds instead of reality. THE MASSES WILLINGLY CHOOSE to go watch movies and NOT OBSERVE REALITY.

3. The movies are ALWAYS ABOUT LETTING THE MASSES KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT. The illuminati believe in creating/drawing/writing something before they actually do IT. this is because it gives it more power and prepares the masses. GOES BACK TO CAVE DRAWING OF SUCCESSFUL HUNTING before they went out and hunted.

4. fight club was a book first..and the images are so obvious no video is needed. However, we can deduce that the basic principal of the movie is what the masses HATE and will never do. (that is why the masses are FOOLS and the iluminati run the world. THANK GOD for that)

the point of the story= TAKE RESPONSIBILITY.
you see..the masses are LAZY< GREEDY AND DELUSIONAL.

much like THE HAPPENING or other movies.. they are sending the message that YOU TOO can be in control of your life if you just stop BLAMING everything on a few individuals and take responsiblity. Look in the mirror when something goes wrong.

So to stress the point. IF someone is NOT PUTTING A GUN TO YOURHEAD AND FORCING YOU TO WATCH A MOVIE...you are WILLINGLY GIVING CONSENT to be watch the movie and learn from it. THerefore, NO ONE IS TRICKING YOU OR ANYONE ELSE.

you are CHOOSING to watch the movie,

It amazes me how people cant understand this simple concept.

you TURN ON THE TV with your own hands.

you pay for the ticket
you CHOOSE to believe CNN or FOX or your teacher.

its all a choice. the masses WILLINGLY choose to support HOllywood because the masses LOVE TO LIVE IN A FANTASY WORLD instead of being responsible.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TheFretwalker

YOu are missing out on a lot of great shows.

but you have a choice to not watch tv or own one. And I support any CHOICE you MAKE.
However
you can own a tv. Watch TV and NOT BELIEVE the things they say or do. lol

Dexter is a great show on SHOWTIME.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Smashing Idea the Hollywood Conspiracy Board.
I hope to see it in 2009 and sooner not later - as long as it doesn’t turn into another let’s talk about your favorite flick forum.
As for Hollywood - you’ve got the nick of it spot on - desensitize and *ready* the masses for tomorrow.
Good one.
I think the example you used was, well, sorry, but lame - there are many other examples out there which would have left a keener insight to this truth, but hey that’s just me.
It still doesn’t detract from your original message that again at risk of repeating myself, is not only magnificent.
Thanks!
S&F

*P*E*A*C*E*

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Fight Club was based on a book, you know? Even if a few things you perceive to be hidden messages end up in the film things like Tyler’s name are not related to the masons unless you think the book is as well, the name comes from the book.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by MrJelly

I think this thread was meant to be more of an observation of what is happening.

Of course in the end we all have to take responsibility for what we do.

[edit on 7-1-2009 by spinkyboo]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I thought there was something in 80's cartoons, you know the ones which usually finished with a moral message told by the lead charachter. I made a thread on it to try an find out if the cartoons had any effect or influence on you/yourlife. It was starting to get a bit interesting. Some even uncovered a few interesting plot line and themes, the thread died pretty much when it got moved to the TV forum in BTS:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join