It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If George Bush is running for office again, would you vote for him?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dontmakemebethe1
heh...heh
Well...Bush may not have been Reagan, but there ain't been another one like HIM.

He was so much better than the bottom of the barrel...like hmmm...Jimmy Carter (ouch!)

Are you kidding me? Carter was ineffectual, but he wasn't evil.

Did Carter murder 3,000 of his own citizens in a false-flag 9/11 terrorist attack which was cynically used to destroy domestic freedoms, civil liberties and privacy?

Did Carter bankrupt the country and destroy the economy with useless multi-TRILLION dollar genocidal wars that murdered over a million innocent Iraqi and Afghani civilians?

Did Carter damage America's international reputation through illegal wars, torture and dismissal of basic rights, Habeas Corpus and the Geneva Convention?

Carter wasn't a very good president, but he was a Nobel Peace Prize winner.

The BushCo war mongerers will be lucky if they aren't tried as war criminals.

What the hell are you people smoking to think that ANY former president could come close to the evil and total disasters perpetrated on this nation by Dumbya and his lying, thieving, murdering neocon cabal?

[edit on 9-1-2009 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Carter...Do the names Shah and Ayotollah Khomeni ring a bell? If not, we shouldn't be even debating this with each other.

As far as Clinton...he was pretty much a figurehead....gettin' .... well ya' know. Clinton was just an embarrassing good ol' boy puppet for the wife. He even managed to mess that one up though.

Bush...has done the best he could with the things that happened. I shudder to think what would've happened if those two numbskulls had been faced with the choices Dubya had to make.

This next president...whew! I hope I am wrong this time. I really do. YOu know when you think your spouse is a cheat and you hope you are wrong, but you end up being right and its devastating...that kinda hope!

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
If he was running again we'd have to quickly train our own ninjas. Fulford's ones are on a coffee break.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dontmakemebethe1
Carter...Do the names Shah and Ayotollah Khomeni ring a bell? If not, we shouldn't be even debating this with each other.

I think you need a history lesson.

Who do you think put the Shah of Iran and SAVAK in power?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by the_black_project

Are you asking for a serious reply? OK....I would rather have bamboo shoots run into my fingernails and have my arms thrust into a boiling vat of oil...come on, give the American population SOME credit.....I feel that America has been dumbing down for some time, but I am beginning to feel a little glimmer of hope after the last election...just maybe, there is some hope for the future??????

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by the_black_project

I guess that's kind of like asking someone if they want to get kicked in the balls three times in a row. Perhaps if you are a masochist.

ColoradoJens

Idiocracy! Your comments are idiotic.

The movie where a particularly familiar scene contains fellow human beings watching others kicked in the balls and generally hurt. Sound about right? Americas' funniest home movies? Jackass?

That is what you hope for in your future. You love money.

Perhaps if you are a member of the left you can speed the demise of this country with your world view.

Read "The Road to serfdom" Hayek

You're next!

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
There is no way in Hell that Bush will ever see the inside of the Oval office again unless he is invited for that luncheon that Obama recently attended.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join