It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrifying Pro-Israel Commercial Has Fake Explosions

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I don't understand how any of this can be justified. These people must be brainwashed to actually sympathise or side with Israel when they have had almost NO casualties. Yet they blow up schools, mosques, hospitals, women and children and still cry out that they are the victims.

How can people be so ignorant, bias and blind. Not only to the truth, but to facts?

Makes me sick

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by bloodcircle

Originally posted by Angus123
I do video work and special effects for a living. I ripped the video and analyzed it frame by frame. There weren't enough exposures (frames in the sequence) for it to be real.
Whoever did it cut corners big time. And it wasn't even that good to begin with.

Just to point out, you do realise the video is only captured at OR reduced to about 10fps? There is bound to be lost frames in the sequence.

As for the fireball, tend to agree.

As for the whole thing over there, I couldn't care to be brutally honest. But I don't see this as the lowest trick in the book, as this thread seems to make it appear. Plenty of 'official' photos and footage have been touched up or edited in order to make the subject appear greater than it was on film - by many countries - ever since we've been able to capture things on film.

For example

Yeah, I know that. But there were only 3 frames. Not even close to 10, much less the standard 29. And the resolution of the fireball was much crisper than that of the background.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Angus123

Comrad "Angus123" the speed of sound travels at approximately 5 seconds per mile.

In the video, the explosion occurs at the exact same time the camera shakes; and that is impossible. The shock wave traveling at the speed of sound would not arrive for at least a couple of seconds from the time of the explosion.

Don't you agree that the explosion takes place at least a half-a-mile away, possibly a mile away from the video camera recording the explosion, just by seeing all of the trees and buildings inbetween the camera and the explosion.

If you do agree, then the blast would not hit the camera or rock the camera for a least 2 to 5 seconds after the explosion. Therefore we can assume that the explosion is faked.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Now that's the kind of ATS objective thinking that's sorely missing..in this and many other conflict-related threads

Good call

Look beyond the emotion and lets do what we do best here at ATS...debunking this crap thats being thrown into the media by all sides to stir up emotionally-polarised reactionary thinking

Deny ignorance...deny propaganda

[edit on 8-1-2009 by citizen smith]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Another give away besides the fake looking fire ball: the location!

Take a look closely, it is from the very same spot that they filmed Yechiel Z. Eckstein: same hills in the background , same line of trees, same pile of dirt! They just panned the camera to the left and painted the explosion

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
its the stereotype of jews.... begging for money when they have billions in the bank.

There are even Israeli jews who spit on American ones for making them look bad. They call them money hungry MONSTERS!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join