It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrifying Pro-Israel Commercial Has Fake Explosions

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnsky
How many dead Israelis due to rockets so far? 5 I think was the last count.

So what you are saying then is you want more dead Jews? Or you want Hamas (a terror group by all accounts) to have better weapons to kill more Jews?

I guess I don't get your point, how many people died in Pearl Harbor attack, about 2500 or so and we killed 100's of thousands in Japan. How many died on 911, and we have killed many 100's of thousands.

I guess I am wondering if your saying in a war that both sides must kill equal amounts?

I didn't notice an money amounts that Palestine gets from the world in aide, although I saw lots of Jew numbers. But I don;t expect anti-semites to present both sides anyways, thanks for not disappointing you all!

The video looks fine to me and truthful about the attacks on Israeli citizens, I hope this ends soon for all concerned. I loved the woman's voice on the video, very good and fit the topic of the video!

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by raisonov

oh my gosh holy crap the TV crew are such wimps cuz they didnt somehow predict where the explosion would fall and catch it in the act, they made a fake one omg crucify them. YOU PEOPLE ARE SO FRIGGIN PATHETIC. if it was a real explosion and it had good quality picture that would mean they knew it would land there, and that would be worse you stupid idiots.

Zachariah 12:3
"And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it."

ANY OTHER NATION IN THE WORLD BEING ATTACKED DAILY WOULD KICK THE ARSE OF WHOMEVER IS DOING THIS. now that israel is finally defending itself, you idiots say they are committing warcrimes, when it is their enemy who hides in CIVILIAN STRUCTURES, so they can say oh oh oh look they bombed a civilian structure, bad israel.

GET A BRAIN - you blind poor wretched human beings, those who are against israel are against God almighty. yes israel is not perfect, but they put up with more crap then any other nation, and all you politically correct jerks can go to he&&

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
But I don;t expect anti-semites to present both sides anyways, thanks for not disappointing you all!

It's a sad day when people use words they don't know the meaning of. In my thread about the pro-Israel sentiment on ATS, I pointed out how, rather than looking at the facts, Israeli sympathizers will call you anti-Semite or pro-Islamic Jihad even when neither word, in it's true meaning, has any validity in regards to what has been said.

Yet, people use these words anyway. Why? Because if we looked at the facts and didn't resort to childish name calling, the Israeli sympathizers would either be forced to take their blinders off and admit they're wrong, or.....well, that's really the only other outcome, and that simply is too much of a cost to bare for some.

In light of that, here is the definition of an anti-Semite for those obviously not blessed with Dictionary.com:

Anti-Semite: a person who discriminates against or is prejudiced or hostile toward Jews.

Questioning the Israeli government's actions does not equal discrimination or hostilities towards Jews. If you believe that it does, then you believe the Tiananmen Square Massacre was justified. Hey, they were questioning the government - they're hostile!!!

Does questioning Barack Obama make you racist against black people? By the same token, does questioning George Bush make you racist against white people? How ridiculous do you want me to get with these analogies?

The Israeli government lost sight long ago of it's duty to represent the Jewish faith and people. It took it's own course of domination, oppression, fear, terrorism, and greed. By virtue of you calling anyone who questions the Israeli government an anti-Semite, you are indirectly claiming that the Jewish faith and people support domination, oppression, fear, terrorism, and greed.

Is that what you are claiming? If not, stop using childish cop outs and focus on the topic at hand.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skittle
Can't really say I'm astonished, it won't be the first time nor the last one.
What surprises me is that the yanks seem to swallow everything they see on TV, don't they teach the habitants to stay objective to news in schools?

Ignorance to the ways of the media knows no international borders,hell look on here all
you have to do is show a video on you tube and you have your own thread with people world wide fighting about it and then it turns out to be fake.

The blame it on America/or dumb American line gets tiresome after a while.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
All I can say is this...its a damn good way to scam money from anyone who reacts with blind emotion to instantly reach for the wallet and dial a toll free number to donate

I may just set up a fake donation company myself...play both blindly-idiotic supporting sides against each other with a few cobbled together clips and soundbites with a false-emotive voiceover, take the money and bugger off to live in the Carribbean..

At least neither side gets the money to perpetuate anymore of this filthy hatred, and I get a suntan in a tropical paradise

Get dialling, I've two ex-wives and a mistress that need to be kept in a life of luxury

Yours,

Madoff Jnr.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
oh my god,

Terrorism is the systematic use of terror especially as a means of coercion.

This actually makes everyone a "terrorist" because we all use terror as rhetoric.

When you see a gun pointed at your are you not scared? Are not not compelled to beg for mercy? The person pointing the gun would be defined as a terrorist.

But god damn, this video. people of Israel needs help. But not financial help, they need to "see."

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cio88
Isreal... a country that has been getting attacked since the beginning of time. And because they get back who attacks them makes them terrorists...yyyyeeahahh .. ok..

We got attacked on 911 and we fight back... does that mean we are terrorists.

Hamas is clearly a terrorist organization that some how took over the government... though they were 'voted' in. Either they are just stupid or they were manipulated and herded like sheep into voting them in.

Looks a lot like whats happening to our once great nation. The DSA.. ( Divided States of America )

Yes actually our military is kind of terorizing other countires......If another countires army was in our country going door to door and patrolling with guns would you not be TERRIFIED ?

Did anyone notice the camera trick where they show the rockets being launched to the LEFT and then the next shot is a pan from the right to LEFT .....But it is a different shot just showing the houses.

It is to make us think those rockets were launched and shot right there in front of us into those houses.
CGI / camera trickey at it's finest.

Anyone who has worked as a camera man or with film should be able to co-sign that.

The real terror is that people fall for this crap..

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Comrads, lets face it, Israel will stop at nothing until it has slaughtered all of the Palestinians in order to get Gaza strip; no matter how long it takes. The only good Palestinian according to the Israeli's is a dead Palestinian.

Israel only wants more and more land, especially if it is attached to a large body of water. The Palestinians are caged in the Gaza strip and will be slaughtered by the Israeli's. The Israeli's have only been waiting for something to happen in order for them to come in and kill and take more land, and more land from the Palestinians.

The USA would have many more allies over there in that region if they would just go in to the Gaza strip and patrol it in a friendly way.

Israel should have to make war reparations in Gaza strip; they should have to rebuild Palestinian buildings etc.. that they have destroyed, just like all others in war these days. Instead of just running over peoples homes with their tanks and shelling mercilessly; if they had to rebuild what they destroyed that would end much of the crap that they get away with.

I don't like it that some of the Palestinians shell Israel with rockets, that is a cowards way, but if some country came in like the USA and showed those people in the Gaza strip respect, and helped them out, then I think things would get better a whole lot sooner; instead of a blood bath and land grabbing by the Israeli's.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal

After all what we have seen on all threads related to this topic
my God you make me sick
are you really still posting on these kind of threads ?
if i were you i would have buried my self alive by now
and no don’t do it but stop being ignorant

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Wow...thats so much crap I think I need to shower. Talk about painting a whole new picture. Israel looked like a war torn wasteland.

"They want to drive us into the sea"?!
You mean the guys locked up in a strip of land with no military and no food? The powerful force that can't even escape your bombs?

Maybe he meant they want them to drive their boats into the sea to get some fish to bring back to the starving people.

This tripe reminds me of something I saw once before. I remember watching an ordered cassette of a religious program with an elderly woman I used to visit. It was typical in all respects save for two things that sort of surprised me:

1: The religious speaker mentioned the returning of the old gods. That they were active and about right now more than ever. I have never saw a televised religious program claim such a thing. The speaker warned the congregation to be wary. I'm used to hearing about Demons and Devils but the way this speaker put it, I felt he wasn't talking about that sort of thing at all.

2: There was an advertisement at the end called "Save the Children" and it was about donating money to the starving Israeli children. I was shocked because even though I am well aware of the disporportional amount of foreign aid given to Israel (among many other things), how much our tax dollars pays out per head, this commerical portrayed them as being on par with starving children in 3rd world countries!

I mean it was as if they were the skeletal children we see in Africa that actually do need help.

I was stunned because I never thought I would ever see such a blatant lie brazenly passed of as fact, but I thought that since it was through some sort of cassette video and not on TV, propaganda like that would never make it to the mainstream. It was simply intended to milk the gullible Christians that felt they needed to support Israel in order to gain Gods favor.

How wrong I was.

Looks like that sort of crap is now getting into the MSM.
I'm a little worried now.

- Lee

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Obliterated

so what you're saying is just confirming what i said? That the Palestinians aren't targetting civilian Israelies? And that Israel is targeting civilian Palestinians?

Holy Holy Mother Of GOD! This is the most ridiculous thing I've heard in here in awhile. Everyone knows Hamas and Hezbollah don't give a rat's ass about where their rockets land in Israel. The Israelis, on the other hand, at least make an effort to kill who they intend to kill (not civilians). I don't see Israeli troops hiding among their women and children like these Hamas do (making it all the harder for Israel to JUST target the bad guys).

With the above, lets just TOTALLY REVERSE the facts. I've seen where Gamergal stands on this issue and I know she uses this tactic to argue a point sometimes, but this truly is BLATANT RETARDATION!

As for the video. Its funny the attention it is getting. I guess when you can FINALLY dig up the evidence that Israel may have edited/doctored a piece of film it shot, it gets this kind of attention. We all know its a day to day thing for the Palestinians in their attempts to make themselves the victims for world attention (Its even called PALLYWOOD because its SO common!)

[edit on 7-1-2009 by CreeWolf]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
Comrads, lets face it, Israel will stop at nothing until it has slaughtered all of the Palestinians in order to get Gaza strip; no matter how long it takes. The only good Palestinian according to the Israeli's is a dead Palestinian.

This, my friend, is IGNORANT. If this was true, then it would be a lot easier to just turn Gaza into a glass with the nukes Israel has. Israel has shown much restraint in response to the rocket attacks by Palestinians/Hamas. Israel repeatedly shows this restraint when any time Hamas/Hezbollah gets even a pile of rocks together, they launch them at Israel.

I've seen little evidence of Israelis chanting (death to all Palestinians!) yet its not hard at all to see evidence of anti-Israeli sentiment and downright HATRED of Israel by Palestinians.

PS: What the hell is so damned great about Gaza anyway? I think it is a wonderful thing the Israelis LET the Palestinians exist there! God knows Egypt or Syria won't take them in, and Iran is just using their support of the Palestinians as "leverage" to their own interests.......

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angus123
I do video work and special effects for a living. I ripped the video and analyzed it frame by frame. There weren't enough exposures (frames in the sequence) for it to be real.
Whoever did it cut corners big time. And it wasn't even that good to begin with.

Just to point out, you do realise the video is only captured at OR reduced to about 10fps? There is bound to be lost frames in the sequence.

As for the fireball, tend to agree.

As for the whole thing over there, I couldn't care to be brutally honest. But I don't see this as the lowest trick in the book, as this thread seems to make it appear. Plenty of 'official' photos and footage have been touched up or edited in order to make the subject appear greater than it was on film - by many countries - ever since we've been able to capture things on film.

For example

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by CreeWolf

Comrad "CreeWolf" I wish what I stated was IGNORANT as you state comrad "CreeWolf", but if you go to the following, you will see that what I stated is true, and that it was stated by the Prime Ministers of Israel, and the have said some terrible things, and they have taken much land already. The facts are irrefutable, and here are the facts.

www.monabaker.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Comrad "CreeWolf" here are some more examples.

whatreallyhappened.com...

If you look up the older maps of where Israel is now, you will be surprised at whose land they took, and over a period of time, Israel took more and more of it.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Comrad "CreeWolf" one last thing, if you can't find the map of the land taken from the Palestinians by the Israeli's then please read this thread on ATS, the OP shows the map at the very beginning of the thread; he did a really good job I think.

The following is the name of his thread here on ATS:
I’m Sick Of The Pro Israel Sentiment Here On ATS!

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by CreeWolf

Originally posted by Obliterated

Everyone knows Hamas and Hezbollah don't give a rat's ass about where their rockets land in Israel. The Israelis, on the other hand, at least make an effort to kill who they intend to kill (not civilians).

So that would explain why the majority of those killed by Hamas and Hezballah (in Lebanon) were infact IDF and not civilians. While the majority of those killed by Israel in both instances have been civilians.

I don't see Israeli troops hiding among their women and children like these Hamas do (making it all the harder for Israel to JUST target the bad guys).

I don't see the Palestinians bombing of schools, hospitals and mosques, do you?

Is this "Pollywood"
windowintopalestine.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

This map was produced in 1891.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
One thing I have learned during this whole shameful act by Israel, is that I cannot trust a single word Israel says about anything.

They are manipulating, falsifying, and making inaccurate statements about every aspect of this slaughter. They're trying to make themselves seem to be the victims at every opportunity, and it's transparently cynically motivated.

In this PR aspect of the slaughter, Gaza is silent and doesn't need to create false accounts.

One thing that made me angry last night;
Israel "allowed" a journalist into Gaza with IDF troops. There was no shooting, no bombing, no fighting of any kind in the footage. What there was, was IDF entering a large building with lots of "civilians" all huddled together to escape the carnage (of which there appeared to be none outside), and the IDF were so responsible.

If I was that journalist, I'd be asking what the hell they think they're playing at including me in their propaganda!
And this was on the BBC!

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by CreeWolf
This, my friend, is IGNORANT. If this was true, then it would be a lot easier to just turn Gaza into a glass with the nukes Israel has. Israel has shown much restraint in response to the rocket attacks by Palestinians/Hamas. Israel repeatedly shows this restraint when any time Hamas/Hezbollah gets even a pile of rocks together, they launch them at Israel.

I've seen little evidence of Israelis chanting (death to all Palestinians!) yet its not hard at all to see evidence of anti-Israeli sentiment and downright HATRED of Israel by Palestinians.

PS: What the hell is so damned great about Gaza anyway? I think it is a wonderful thing the Israelis LET the Palestinians exist there! God knows Egypt or Syria won't take them in, and Iran is just using their support of the Palestinians as "leverage" to their own interests.......

LET them exist? My, you do sound a lot like a person known in history who's name shall not be mentioned.

As for hatred, I see hundreds of people being murdered by the Israeli war machine. I'd call that clear evidence of hatred, regardless of outcries (justifiable I might add) from all other nations.

One fact I've seen, spokespersons for Gaza, the international community and people on the ground there have all repeatedly stated the facts as they are. They are stating what is happening in Gaza, and they are doing so with remarkable composure given the circumstances.

Israel, on the other hand, repeatedly deflect questions and make blatantly false statements (UN school being a launch for Hamas, in fact, turns out this was false and IDF admitted it to outsiders) all while making out how bad things were/are for them. They have no regard for the lives being lost in Gaza. The Israeli leaders don't even understand the basics of what is happening in Gaza, clearly. With statements like "we know how to protect our children" as a response to why so many kids are being killed in Gaza, it makes one wonder how sane these people are!
I'd love to see how Israel manages to protect its children if it were attacked by a power a hundred times greater than its own.

It is shameful what is happening, and Israel has to be held accountable in an international court for their actions here. It is more shameful that any intelligent person would support or excuse this murder of civilians.
Hamas could have been launching a thousand rockets every day and this response still wouldn't be justified under international law.

Tell me this, when you see a photo of a child's arm sticking out of the rubble of a building Israel has bombed, do you even consider that this child didn't even know what Hamas was? Or do you maintain that this child was a terrorist because Hamas launched rockets from a house down the street?

Seriously, the complete ignorance of some people astounds me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join