It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrifying Pro-Israel Commercial Has Fake Explosions

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by rapinbatsisaltherage

Pay a great deal for the commercial or the COUNTER attack? And yeah, the commercial is so fake I was waiting for a Paris Hilton or Tom Cruise too show up. Almost as fake as... www.zombietime.com... Thinking about it, do we have proof Israel made this? Who made it, was it Israel or a different group trying to make Israel look bad with a blatant fake?

[edit on 7-1-2009 by GamerGal]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal

The group is the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews. Their goal is "to promote understanding and cooperation between Jews and Christians and to build broad support for the State of Israel and other shared concerns."

Translation: blindly follow Israel and Israel's actions, and use fear and propaganda under the veil of a charity organization to force sympathetic contributions.

They have been endorsed by various US politicians such as Joe Lieberman (CFR), Rudy Giuliani (CFR), and George W. Bush (doesn't matter).

One of their two headquarters is also in Jerusalem.

The organization doesn't appear to be a fake for anti-Israel propaganda simply because of some of the people who have endorsed it and also because it has been running for 25 years. All things considered, what it does appear to be is a legitimate front for funding Israeli terrorism.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

I see... Well, still faker then Pamela Lee's breasts.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
This commecial sickens me. How low can you possibly go?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnsky
How many dead Israelis due to rockets so far?

What does that have to do with anything? Nothing.

Hamas rains rockets down upon Israeli civilians - continually.
Why do you think that is? They are TRYING to kill them.
It doesn't matter if the manage to do it as much as that is their intent.

Originally posted by Bl0rg

Take a look here . Some of this is pretty low. Disgusting too.

[edit on 1/7/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Is it possible to believe that the Palestinians are continually dropping rockets on civilian Israelies when there are only a handfull of casualties?

I think that argument would work better if almost 700 people were dead, atleast 130 of them being children....

What I think is disgusting is that you can deny fact and logic just because you're bias... Was the commercial your idea?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Obliterated

The reason so few are dead is because Hamas sucks. But as proven by the COUNTER attack Hamas ran away. The IDF has killed more IDF then Hamas has because Hamas has tucked its tail between its legs and ran away too hide behind women and children, like they always do.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal
reply to post by Obliterated

The reason so few are dead is because Hamas sucks. But as proven by the COUNTER attack Hamas ran away. The IDF has killed more IDF then Hamas has because Hamas has tucked its tail between its legs and ran away too hide behind women and children, like they always do.

Well lets see how many hamas have killed.

Video shows Hamas shooting dead israeli soldier and blowing up IDF tanks.

IDF are hiding their dead numbers to save itself from embarassment and keeping troop morale high.

Doesn't look like pallywood to me,what do you think?

[edit on 7-1-2009 by t0ken]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal

so what you're saying is just confirming what i said? That the Palestinians aren't targetting civilian Israelies? And that Israel is targeting civilian Palestinians?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Can't really say I'm astonished, it won't be the first time nor the last one.
What surprises me is that the yanks seem to swallow everything they see on TV, don't they teach the habitants to stay objective to news in schools?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skittle
Can't really say I'm astonished, it won't be the first time nor the last one.
What surprises me is that the yanks seem to swallow everything they see on TV, don't they teach the habitants to stay objective to news in schools?

There's a lot of us yanks and a lot of us are not faithfully represented by our government either at home or abroad. The free press has largely evolved into the corporate-state press. A good solar storm will cut that umbilical cord. Kill your TV?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by raisonov

OMG< that commercial was factual, except for a small touchup to an explosion to get the point across. Lets take Hamas's fake videos, they dont photoshop it, they line people up near there bomb cache's knowing its going to get blown up and then after they have killed or maimed them they come in in there time of need and video them for propoganda films. They show dead bodies from thier own bombs blowing up and killing civilians and then lie to say it was Israel. I am not saying that Israel has not killed a civillian but compared to the debachery by Hamas this is a Disney Film. Open your eyes people, of course I truly beleive the smart open minded ppl without an agenda can cleary see the difference btw this short plea for help and the recuritment videos made by hamas by killing their own citizens.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

The reason so few are dead is because Hamas sucks. But as proven by the COUNTER attack Hamas ran away.

As would any logical organization in the face of a far better equipped, supplied and trained force. Whether one likes it or not Hamas is being very shrewd with their actions. They are essentially reserving their core forces and riding out the offensive hedging that the growing humanitarian crisis and the international pressure on Israel will force them to cease the offensive and pullout. Hamas would emerge largely intact, their rocket fire into Israel would not have been stopped and only a few hundred of its members would have been killed.

Israel on the other hand has essentially lost the propaganda war and even the verbal support of most key allies. Public opinion, in the West and especially in the region is not with them. With its rushed, brutal and heavy handed tactics Israel has once again fallen into the ideological trap and lost that battle. In the long run for there to be peace in the region Israel needs to emphasize the military option less and not let Hamas or anyone bait them so easily. That famous Jewish hubris proped up with Western money and weapnry needs to be curtained. What's worse, losing face in the short term, losing a few civilians with minimal infrastructure damage and limited disruption of normalcy? Or an existence of constant conflict?

[edit on 7-1-2009 by WestPoint23]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I do video work and special effects for a living. I ripped the video and analyzed it frame by frame. There weren't enough exposures (frames in the sequence) for it to be real.
Whoever did it cut corners big time. And it wasn't even that good to begin with.

And as a U.S. Army veteran I can also tell you unless the "rocket" hit some kind of flammable material, say a fuel tank of some sort, there wouldn't be a fire ball.
Just an explosion, debris and smoke/dust. Like when a grenade goes off in a movie, there's always a fireball. But they don't do that in real life.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Well well well, With all the so called lame "pallywood" talk, this is no surprise to those who see past the MSM and Israeli propoganda..... But no Israel wouldnt lie would they?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cio88
Isreal... a country that has been getting attacked since the beginning of time. And because they get back who attacks them makes them terrorists...yyyyeeahahh .. ok..

We got attacked on 911 and we fight back... does that mean we are terrorists.

Hamas is clearly a terrorist organization that some how took over the government... though they were 'voted' in. Either they are just stupid or they were manipulated and herded like sheep into voting them in.

Looks a lot like whats happening to our once great nation. The DSA.. ( Divided States of America )

The irony of this post is that 911 was probably pulled off with the help of Mossad operatives, to legtimise the very "antiterrorist" genocides you're seeing now in Gaza. Gaza is nothing more than a concentration camp and it's being bombed. Blaiming what is happening now on a few homemade rocket launchers is laughable, this is homicidal maniac Zionists going for ethnic cleansing, to make a path for globalism and whatever moronic plan they have around Jerusalem.

You're not fighting back after 911, you're helping the very terrorists that brought down the towers reach their goals. Wake up.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
OP points to
gawker.com...
which has links to
www.rickross.com... .
Might be a hoax. Even the fellow lying in the strecher (back of ambulance) reminds me of Rick Ross.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Uniceft17

If Spielberg had done those special effects no one would question that video.

Give me a break, why don't we have views from Palestine of Iraeli troops and tanks?

Why don't we have video of incoming Israeli attacks and the aftermath on injured Gaza citizens?

Pretty one sided, and the manufactured explosion pretty much says it all.

Israel can't even get a live shot of a rocket fired explosion for their call for aid video because of the simple fact that the Palestinian weapons are old outdated shells with degraded fuel and explosives. Half of them don't even make it within a mile.

Good grief

[edit on 7-1-2009 by arizonascott]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

reply to post by rapinbatsisaltherage

Pay a great deal for the commercial or the COUNTER attack? And yeah, the commercial is so fake I was waiting for a Paris Hilton or Tom Cruise too show up. Almost as fake as... www.zombietime.com... Thinking about it, do we have proof Israel made this? Who made it, was it Israel or a different group trying to make Israel look bad with a blatant fake?

[edit on 7-1-2009 by GamerGal]

I know it's so obvious and cheesy it's almost like it was made to discredit Israel. If not the person who even thought this was a good idea needs to be fired.

That said I am sure there will be people sending in their donations where the majority of the proceeds will help this producer make better productions next time.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by johnsky
How many dead Israelis due to rockets so far?

What does that have to do with anything? Nothing.

It doesn't matter if the manage to do it as much as that is their intent.

Originally posted by Bl0rg

Take a look here . Some of this is pretty low. Disgusting too.

[edit on 1/7/2009 by FlyersFan]

So you admit that israel is no better than Hamas and both use similiar tactics? Thanks, your making my argument for me!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join