It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Genocide Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
With the up rise in the Gaza strip and Israel, I decided to see how an entire race of people could hate each other so much and it is because I want to understand "What can cause such chaos and turmoil for even their own people?"
So, I went on a venture into the possible understanding of why "Genocide" is the cry of these war torn areas of question, "I was amazed at what I have discovered of the actual advent of the word "Genocide", and the very principles behind such acts of humanity."
It turns out that "Genocide" is not an act of non-human emotion and exceptance, for it lives with in all creeds, religious and countries of people, it is a area of the human psyche that is at it's worst with the advent of such things as being a certain sect or a different creed and feeling threatened by out side influences that allows us to break through the barriers that are so thin, and allow us to become the "Genocidaires" from an act of "Self Preservation and Being" without regards for the opposing forces.
It is not a heinous act of man kind, but it is a "Human emotion" of wanting to go on as we are without out side interferences from other political, religious or ethnic groups, which is why we have to understand such a human act can turn into a devastating situation.
As human beings' we naturally want to protect and maintain our border's, ways of lifes, but there is a "Fine-Line" with in us all that has this same "Genocidal" character traight to allow us to become the "Genocidaires" that we so much oppose and hate.
Please read through this Theoretical evaluation of the human species and the fore front of the "Genocide" beliefs, it will open your eye's to an understanding that was not there before, and if you are familiar with what I am speaking of "I am still learning how to live.." Denying Ignorance with the hopes of intriguing my fellow ATSer's with some wisdom that is greatly needed in this day and age

Of course, there is no direct path from a particular case of genocide to the concept itself. Each one contributes differently to the fund of empirical evidence. The individual fates of minorities – the existential plight of Muslims in Pol Pot’s Cambodia; the Jews of Europe under Hitler; the Armenians in Ottoman Turkey – were all victims of totalistic intolerance. Ideologies – from the Left and Right, nationalist and internationalist – provided rationalizations for eliminating humans from the global population. In this way, the study of specific genocides and near–genocidal events contributes, piece by piece, to an ever-deepening recognition of the meaning of genocide in the context of human history.

www.massviolence.org...

Please read the entirety of the above link, it is worth the knowledge, and definitely explains a lot about our species as a whole.

[edit on 093131p://5574 by Allred5923]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Genocide occurs because humans are inherently bad, constantly trying to overtake one another, playing the "bully".

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Bl0rg

Not necessarily BL0rg,
It can come by way of threat or self/species existence.
Did you read the theory page I had posted?
There is nothing more human than wanting to protect your loved ones or your ethnicity group, religous sect, etc..then it is no longer an act of "heinous" but of survival and self protection, if the event continues to be an attempt in domineering one or the other.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I have posted this thread in the hopes of opening peoples eyes of the reason why such things are a "Reality" in our every day lives, such as the on going war in Gaza and Israel.
It was a post to allow others to actually get a grip on the "Genocidal" influx of comments and use of it as a word with nothing short of self analogies of it's meaning and where it actually comes from, for the most part, this word is used loosely and incorrectly as a whole in the discussion boards, it is a "Two Sided" event and will result in a total annihilation of either or both belief systems and people.
The way that humans think is the problem here, it has nothing to to with the importance of lands and borders. It has everything to do with what their personal up bringing and belief systems had accepted and from a "Metaphysical state" of thought and perception, they (People of war for complete Annihilation) have brought all of this BS into a "Reality" state of existence, allowing it to effect and mold our ways of thinking and perceiving our world, not of the truth, but as a world of hatred and eventual "Species" extermination.
Though the war of Israel and Gaza brought this all to mind, it is not the genocidal effects I am comparing it to, for the things that are happening over there is what we "Intelligent People" would call "Criminal Acts of War", but with out someone putting their hands into the fight and trying to get , at very least, a cease fire situation, you can bet your bottom dollar that one or the other of the war torn area would be the victims of "Genocide" as the word is meant to explain.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Allred5923

So what side is the Genocidal side? I know Israel isn't trying Genocide and couldn't as most Palestinians are outside of Gaza, and most Muslims are outside Gaza so Israel can not be the one and I would disagree with the Palestinians doing it to for the same reason, to many Jews outside Israel.

Hamas does have genocidal thoughts towards the Jews and the Pals. Hamas kills Muslims, Christians, and Jews and they have no care for heir race or religion or culture as they use kids to blow things up, they advocate killing Rape Victims, they advocate killing and abusing women and they are on most country's Terror Watch Group List.

So I don't get your genocide post, neither side is trying to nor can they take out the other side...

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Interesting. Did you by chance see my most recent thread out on the forum? Lets discuss this in either the philosophical stage you have set or in the real grass roots applied applications I have attempted to bring to light.

In my thread I feel the biggest part of the problem is that it has forever been discussed to death, and it has never gone past the debates. This is not a philosophical issue, this is a moral issue.

You are welcome to join me, I would love to hear your thoughts and ideas.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
reply to post by Allred5923

So what side is the Genocidal side? I know Israel isn't trying Genocide and couldn't as most Palestinians are outside of Gaza, and most Muslims are outside Gaza so Israel can not be the one and I would disagree with the Palestinians doing it to for the same reason, to many Jews outside Israel.

The bias is for neither, but it is the "Attempt" for an all out genocidal event, they have absolute hatred for one another, and crossing borders doesn't change there ways of thinking, err go the transportation of personal beliefs into other countries, borders and peoples of their thought influences. Even Israel is an American Allie, the USA citizens are screaming at the on going events, they are currently in peace talks at this very moment, and it took all of this death and destruction to take place for the USA to finally get on Israels case about their actions and intentions of the initial Gaza attacks.
Essentially, they are both fighting for what they believe to be true for their people, the only thing wrong with that is that war isn't going to fix anything of the hoped for reasons.

Hamas does have genocidal thoughts towards the Jews and the Pals. Hamas kills Muslims, Christians, and Jews and they have no care for heir race or religion or culture as they use kids to blow things up, they advocate killing Rape Victims, they advocate killing and abusing women and they are on most country's Terror Watch Group List.

When you made that statement, you had answered the whole problem , may be inadvertently, but answered it, with the single word of "Genocidal Thoughts", which is privy to anyone of hatred and conflict oriented, if one does not change the ways of their personal acceptances of the world as we know it, there will surely be thing's, or at least attempts, of this nature until the day that human kind is extinct.

So I don't get your genocide post, neither side is trying to nor can they take out the other side...

My post was to make aware of the "New" and rather 20th 21st century situations we are capable of by way of "Incorrect thinking Processes", and as for your opinion of neither side of this conflict can induce genocide, you are mistaken, they carry these types of thoughts over the borders all the time, though they have not achieved ultimate success, their mind is thinking "One or Two more down ---fill in the blank--- to go!"
And that in itself is the over all compensation of actually achieving the "Genocidal" goals of such groups or conflicts.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

I went to your thread posted, it is "Spot on" for the effects that will come , if this "Genocidal thoughts" process doesn't end, and end soon.
There was one part that I had really reflected on of your posted thread:

This is not a geographical issue, this is not a religious issue, this is a moral issue, this is a humanitarian issue that deserves action before it continues to reach out to every nation and state on the globe! This cannot continue to be allowed any further into the 21st century.

You are in touch with the true and (What I think) is an avoided issue of "Incorrect Thinking" and plain stupidity of the multitudes. As a species , we must, and let me repeat that "WE MUST" get a grip on what our realities are derived from, which stems existentially from the way we think as a species. Question your thoughts and make better choices, not only better, but more productive and logical, as long as you really think out your thoughts first.
When something like GAZA takes place, people are quick to see that is wrong, inhumane, uncalled for, etc.. I too see those things, but the first thing before my acknowledgement of the coming scenarios, I think, "What the hell were these guy's thinking?" thoughts, then it is time to analyse and dissect the truths behind their actions and intentions.

I had just posted to theindependentjournal, and forgot to mention the exact same outcome of your thread, that this "Genocidal Thought Process" is invisible , until it becomes reality, and, unlike tanks, rifles,bombs, etc.. it can happen anywhere, anytime and take, more than likely, more innocent people rather than their preferred enemies of targeting. Not a good thing by "No" stretch of the "Imagination".

Thanks for your post antar, I will be reading your thread in it's entirety shortly, and as far as the "Acts for future events of WWIII goes, "I am on your page of thought as well."

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I have to say you would make one hell of a Sociologist. We are going to need many in the years to come as society manifests the reality to which we are becoming unfortunately accustom to. Post traumatic syndrome will be at an all time high reguardless of which side of genocide you come from.

And to answer your original idea in the OP, yes I do understand your thought processes and have to agree to a point.

There has been immeasurable instances recently which leave even the most trusting of natured human beings to the conclusion one way or another what they would do to protect their loved ones if total civil unrest happens for any number of reasons.

This is a very uncomfortable position morally for anyone with a conscious, but if you take it one step further you have to also decide to either go with the agenda and hope to be excluded from the misery, or simply fight for your undying rights to family and home against all odds.

But is there another choice ? Or is all or nothing? Can something finally be brought to the table to not just identify the precursors to Cultural and Ethnic Genocide but also a real plan enacted to prevent it from tainting the 21st century in ways that leave the slaughter of the 20th century forgotten?

Is there a conspiracy to commit Global Genocide so the people cry out for a New World Order to come and save them? Does it have to happen in London or Amsterdam or New York city before the cries are heard? Have the other 20+ Nations affected by this silent terror been nothing but a rouse, a trial by fire, a trainning ground?

If it were as simple as protecting ones land, family, community from an encroaching neighboring nation, the problem would not have become the greatest challenge of the 21st century. And therefore the OP would have honorable merit.

We have all been tested in just the past years with the denial of even the most basic of human requirements, do we even remember the names, dates or places of the enumerable events which have taken place?

Military and para military factions and gorillas are not the only guilty parties when it comes to the silent genocide of the 21st century, natural disasters have recently become yet another quagmire of red tape and political debate rather than preplanned courses of action to guarantee the basic survival needs of every human being in the world. When disaster strikes whether natural, man made or instigated, the people count on and look up to the leaders to protect and give them sanctuary. It has been those same orders which have turned and become the enimy in far too many instances.

If an individual country is unable to have an emergency plan in waiting, if they are unable to become active at a moments notice, then this is when the Global community must step in, and so far everyone , every single world leader has proven to drop the ball at every opportunity. Including the World community.

New Delhi (DPA) - The killer tsunamis of December 26 washed away everything that people in southeastern coastal India held precious, but failed to obliterate deeply-divisive social caste lines.
This rigid, inherited social hierarchy determines which victims are entitled to relief supplies and an opportunity to rebuild their lives.

The dalits or "broken people" of southern Tamil Nadu state are doubly damned. They were battered by the tidal waves, and those who survived are being denied food, water, toilet facilities and space to recover in overcrowded relief camps, aid workers said Friday.

And even if you decide to join forces to save your family, there is no guarantee's...

FEMA, Politicians Blame each other as Responders go without Food, Water

www.texas-fire.com...

The examples are extensive, but remember we must:

Orissa flood victims struggle for food, drinking water

No shelter centres have been opened up nor any relief materials distributed to the flood-affected people of the eastern part of Dhaka district. The district administration directed local union parishad offices to make a list of 1,000 flood-affected people. Rupganj, Nawra, Dumni and Termoni have also been inundated by floodwater

www.bangladeshnews.com.bd...

VILLAHERMOSA, Mexico (AP) — Hungry and dehydrated victims of one of the worst floods in Mexico's history scrambled for government packages of food and medicine, while at least 20,000 people remained trapped Monday on the rooftops of homes swallowed by water.

Mozambican flood victims beg for food

212.58.226.17:8080...

Hungry South Asia flood victims fight over food

www.reliefweb.int...

Hurricane Ike Victims Line Up For Ice, Water, Food

www.npr.org...

Fiji’s cyclone victims still lack food, shelter and clean water

www.wsws.org...

Thousands of angry villagers in Assam took to the streets on Tuesday to protest against the government's failure to prevent the disaster.

They accused authorities of not preventing erosion along the banks of the Brahamaputra, one of Asia's largest rivers.

Officials were clearly worried.

www.javno.com...

B. is an 11 year-old girl who survived the massacre at Precaz, where Serb forces killed over 50 people in an attempt to eliminate a group of KLA leaders, including her father and uncle.

www.pbs.org...

Help Victims of Myanmar Cyclone

www.globalgiving.com...

More than two hundred thousands civilians have been killed in Bosnia and Croatia since the beginning of the war. Tens of thousands of women were raped, some of them more than a hundred times, while their sons and husbands were beaten and tortured in concentration camps like Omarska and Manjaca. Millions lost their homes due to a process called "ethnic cleansing."

balkansnet.org...

Erasing History: Ethnic Cleansing in Kosovo

www.state.gov...

You get the picture. We cannot allow this to continue into the 21st century, for any reason. There is no justification for the denial of basic human needs as ameans of ethnic cleansing, nor the occupation of any peoples for land and or profit or religious differences.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Reply to antar, (My reply to: button doesn't work again!!
)

But is there another choice ? Or is all or nothing? Can something finally be brought to the table to not just identify the precursors to Cultural and Ethnic Genocide but also a real plan enacted to prevent it from tainting the 21st century in ways that leave the slaughter of the 20th century forgotten?

I once had a chat with an individual that had called for a mass prayer session for a particular event of phenomenal experience, it was to get a chance to say good-bye to her deceased son on his anniversary of 7 yrs., though I didn't take this invitation wholeheartedly, and I am an atheist, I felt it was my duty to at least try to console her by agreeing, even though I disagree with the prayers answered scenario.
It was about then when I also realised that we are truly a lonely and very vulnerable species, we need each other to survive, but we also seem to be our worst enemy as well. Disastrous, but true to the core of human psyche.
I told you that story because it is a reference to how we as humans tend to long for better lifes, thing's, outcomes,etc.. but yet ideally leave the thoughts of "Well enough" alone, we stop being that sincere and directed people because of perceptions of failures and infantile skittishness, for worries of a worse out come, hence we "Deny" ourselves the luxury of peace and tranquility with thoughts of dread and uncertainty, which envelopes into a quasi state of depression and forfeit for the thing's of dire necessity, and not from thing's we just simply want.
After the recession started taking grip and finances were shallow for those of little monetary value, there was a child psychologist that had stated "Not" to tell your children that you are in financial despair and couldn't afford things the child wished for. I for one don't buy into that scenario, I think you should educate your children justly and directly to better prepare them for the inevitable time of their adult hood and better preparedness for themselves as a measure of constant awareness and commitment to realise that their lives are fundamentally important and to do the right thing for the right cause.

Is there a conspiracy to commit Global Genocide so the people cry out for a New World Order to come and save them? Does it have to happen in London or Amsterdam or New York city before the cries are heard? Have the other 20+ Nations affected by this silent terror been nothing but a rouse, a trial by fire, a trainning ground?

I would like to think there is "Not" such organizations that could manipulate and entire planet and the inhabitants. When these particular thing's happen, they are not usually pre-announced for public scrutiny, similar to the "Watergate" situation. Though not a genocidal situation, it does show that the president has the abilities of no other person of the USA. When the situation is brought to light, and the event, situation is usually met with hard line scrutiny and retaliations, some verbally, and as we have witnessed, some physically.
As an all essential realization of "Self" there is nothing earthly or cosmically to drop an absolute choice response, it is the decision of others and their abilities to stand up for their personal integrity's and understanding's, but once again, those can be bad out comes, depending on the irrationality of the individual and how they deal, perceive and accept the out come scenarios.
"NWO" as of now is nothing but a figment of imagination, there has nothing been found to stabilize it being factual, but should it be a reality, it is only another branch of ideologies for to try to make the world better, after Hitler, we have been way to cautious for another. And if it is the mind set for the up and coming future, there will always be the rebels for the "Genocidal" tendencies. Which will be similar to something the movie "Blade Runner" or the like. But, remember that at this juncture, it is not a reality, but the reality we have with in ourselves is a constant for our character, good character being the better of the negative.

We have all been tested in just the past years with the denial of even the most basic of human requirements, do we even remember the names, dates or places of the enumerable events which have taken place?

"I agree totally." If there is to be something "Brought to the Table" as you had said before, it would have to be color blind, both soft and hard, poignant but not excessive, accepted but not hoarded by just one individual or affiliation, spiritual but not religious, passionate yet stern, compromising but not demanding, etc....
To get that kind of a "Reality" in our world would take an entire round up of the societies and leader's to plain and simply "Agree".
Get rid of money, "No greed or separation of financial classifications." Get rid of religion, " No bias for an individual of different thought perceptions or beliefs." Get rid of borders and segregation's of states, "You have a unity of homosapiens that would be willing to work with and for each other for the benefit of being human and in need." A far cry from what we have today as an "Order of acceptable societal means and needs".

You get the picture. We cannot allow this to continue into the 21st century, for any reason. There is no justification for the denial of basic human needs as a means of ethnic cleansing, nor the occupation of any peoples for land and or profit or religious differences.

I basically gave a reply to this statement above, but we as a societal planet do have to do something, and it all begins with an acceptable way of thinking and deducting the thing's that are right and wrong for the entirety of the human species existence.

Thanks for posting antar, I enjoy your thought processing and truly admire your admiration for the human species as a "Whole" and not segregated, separated and undeniably in need for a new reality for the multitudes. Which all begins with the conceptions of thoughts and genuine matter for such thing's, it can be a reality, but it all begins in the "MIND of thought".

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
For those of you who have ignored or thought my thread unworthy for discussion, I am afraid it was to point out the events of every day life for people all over this planet. It was to enlighten you to see that there is and always will be these skirmishes through out time, as long as we stay in our frames of thought and retaliatory actions against one another.
It is unfair to the innocent Men, Women and children of our society as to even lapse over to extinguishing plant life and animal life as well.
We are the plague, and as a "Oxymoron's" situation, we are the cure, it is with in us as a "Conscious" and "Thought Processed" species, no matter who tells you what, "We are to blame for such events having taken place or for the future ones now at hand."

Our species is so pathetic and inconsiderate to anything else bu their own specific wants , needs and beliefs. A sad world of species we are, especially when we have the answers and no one wants to open their eyes to the simplicity of its cure.

www.youtube.com...

top topics

join