It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A virgin is somebody who hasnt had sex, so what do u call a person who has?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I have pondered this for some time now and I can't come up with a word that would describe one who has lost their virginity.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
non-virgin?

ex-virgin?

cherry popped?

sexually inexperiencly challenged?

its an interesting question

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Copulated would describe me I guess. Or Copulator.

Copulated

Copulator

[edit on 1/7/2009 by Solarskye]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Solarskye

All very good answers! I had come up with non-virgin but I thought that there had to be a better one.

I like Copulator! When looking up the word in a "dictionary of sexual terms" it reads: A person who performs or engages in sexual-intercourse.
So I believe we've found the word! If anyone else can think of any other words feel free to share!

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
How bout " lucky" ??

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Disclaimer: I'm a theist but not of the Abrahamic faiths. I have minor biblical scholar and scriptural skills. Also I am not a scientific/legal or medical expert in any field. Beware of my Contagious Memes! & watch out that you don't get cut on my Occams razor.All of this is my personal conjecture and should not be considered the absolute or most definitive state of things as they really are. Use this information at your own risk! I accept no liability if your ideology comes crashing down around you with accompanying consequences!

Explanation: I found this....(Warning! Pls pardon "My FRENCH", sorry unavoidable partial foreign language posting. [I provide the ENGLISH ONLY version edited by babelfish below the link!!!] ). Relevant quote from site is IN FULL and as so is UNTRANSLATED!!!) " - Dépuceler - verbe trans. - Faire perdre son pucelage, sa virginité à quelqu'un. Synon. partiel (quand le compl. désigne une jeune fille) déflorer. La grande Mindeur dépucela le fils du facteur (AYMÉ, La Vouivre, 1943.) And, Le Trésor de la langue française adds this one: Perdre son pucelage (avec qqn): Faire l'amour pour la première fois. J'ai fait minette à la femme avec laquelle j'ai perdu mon pucelage, avant de la baiser (GONCOURT, Journal, 1876.)
To deflower in English.

I really like, for some strange reason, the words "puceau" and "pucelle" to designate respectively a boy and a girl who are virgins, and the word "pucelage" (masc.), which designates one's virginity. Combine it with the privative prefix "dé-" to form a verb, and you've got a great word for "to provide their his/her first experience with intercourse to a sexual partner, to take away his/her virginity." I find that quote from the "Journal des Goncourt" particularly interesting. Huysmans wrote tons about oral sex ("faire la minette" is the most popular late XIXth century euphemism for cunnilingus), which was one of his favorite practices.

posted by Elisabeth @ 12:32 PM"..... from Here!

Here is the French to English translation of the French text from above as translated through babelfish.yahoo.com....

"- Dépuceler - trans verb. - To make lose its virginity, its virginity with quelqu' one. Synon. partial (when the compl. designate an young girl) déflorer. Large Mindeur dépucela the son of the factor (AYMÉ, Vouivre, 1943.) And, the Treasury of the French language adds this one: To lose its virginity (with qqn): To make l' love for the first time. J' made iron ore with the woman with whom j' lost my virginity, before kissing it (GONCOURT, Journal, 1876.)".

Personal Disclosure: Trust those fertile and romantically free French with their eloquent sexy language to have a term specifically for deflowering.
They ARE the cunning linguists :smirk:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by miriam0566
cherry popped?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

This was funny to me.

Anyway, what to call a person who's lost their virginity eh?

I'd say a rookie.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
mom, mofo, fornicator, slut, loose... etc

I suppose it all depends on the point of view at the time you define... maybe that is way we don't have one term, but many to describe those who have done the tango.

I'd like to add a similar question to the OP. What do you call a "virgin" who has had sex with a dildo or blow-up doll? They are technically not virgins anymore, they have had the experience with an object or is this just dismissed as another form of masturbation?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Does anyone else just hate it when your talking with some guys at work or something and then they say random crap like "so u lst ur virginity lol"?

For one, I can't stand it. I'm 19 and I haven't, but I don't see the need in having multiple sexual partners in your lifetime. That just makes you a shallow prick. Regardless of that piece of information, though, how can a guy lose his virginity? A guy can't be a virgin. Nor does a guy even have a hymen.

Oh well, I've got my right hand. Heh heh heh.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Deverginized, duh, spell checker says it isn't a word, but I think it is. Hasn't anyone else heard this word before.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Try "devirginise" (or for you US English users, "devirginize") and you might get something.

Regardless, that term sounds awfully creepy. Like, I imagine someone going out for a drink, and then they approach an attractive girl and say "Hi, I couldn't help but notice you from the other table. You are very attractive".

She giggles and thanks him for his compliment, and he goes in for the kill by asking "May I devirginise you?"

A moment that would be so amazing and epic...A moment in which a man would get a slap across his face faster than you can say "Area 51".

Edit: Seriously, I need to stop making so many typos.

[edit on 8-1-2009 by Angry Potato]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Seems to me that masturbation is sex... sex with one's self... but still sex no?...
therefore we all lost our virginity when we first started playing with ourselves.

According to child development researchers, it's a natural common practice for infants.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Sounds like those child reasearchers were probably paedophiles.

I'm kidding, just thought it''d be a good time for a joke.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I've used and heard "devirginized" a lot. So it may not be a technical "word" but it seems pretty well used in every day language. I liked Copulator too, but I think devirginized has a special ring to it that will always catch my fancy.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
popped easy fair game deflowered one Bill Julie George April Bob Kristie what ever their names were before. Depending on who your first was mother father brother sister.

I know I went to far but i thought it was funny in the shock factor kind of way.

Disclaimer: This is only a statment made out of jest it does not in any way form or fashion describe the poster of this comment, or does said poster hold judgement towards any persons that afore mentioned statement may hold true.

[edit on 8-1-2009 by Ant4AU]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
The simplest term....

"Experienced"....

new topics

top topics

join