It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hal Turner, Ameros sent to china/preportation for collapse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I first heard about this on the show Urantia Project, at the artist first radio show. It started at 8:00pm, you can still catch some of it...

www.artistfirst.com...

it will be show#6 when posted tomorrow if you want to listen to the show tomorrow.

In the show they talked about a video that was sent to the radio station, and they are playing on ON AIR LIVE, there is a video on youtube and Google too i will post it.

He says that the highest levels of gov. are sending Ameros to china for preparation for the collapse of the us dollar!

He has the prof alos, an actual AMERO

www.youtube.com...

Google Video Link

video.google.com...

FLAG THIS!!!

IT IS HAPPENING PEOPLE!

But this needs to happen

[edit on 6-1-2009 by ATSGUY]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I saw this same video a good 6-8 months ago..And their are some other articles here on ATS about Hal turner...supposedly, he is a known racist, his other stuff wa found to be a haox, and the same as wtih these 2 videos...
but i am not 100% of that, maybe others here can enlighten us on Hal turner..

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
yea i just realized and found out that the video is old.

He says that the collapse will be in feb of 09, i dont see that happening so soon. But then again i dont no that much,

i did find some of the older threads, i dunno if the mods wanna close this one, there are already others. I just thought this vid was new so...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The coin was a demo or "potential" prototype....apparently not sanctioned by TPTB according to the artist/engraver. However, that doesnt mean that we didnt send US$ federal bailout money to China to appease them.
Doesnt mean that we did either....no proof for such a hypothesis (altho the lack of transparency for where the money went is perturbing).

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
the guy is a lunatic nutjob.

This has been debunked repeatedly on the net. The coin is real but it's a fantasy medallion commemorative coin and even the manufacturer, DC Coin, states it is a fantasy coin made on a press once OWNED by the US Mint. So they are made "on a FORMER us mint press" not BY the us mint.

Check it out at snopes.com to validate the falseness of this bogus "news"

top topics

join