It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well, I guess this is wothy of an explanation...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Well I am still a new poster here, and have never shown this to anyone on the internet, but I thought it would be a pretty interesting topic, maybe someone has a decent explanation. Around last February, a few girls from my school went out to a cemetery on Valentines day. They got out of the car for whatever reason, and took a picture. The first picture is the original picture, and the second is a little sharper and less contrasted version to make it out better.

Bare in mind, that this is not a fake. These are teenage girls who obviously have no idea how to edit or fake a photo like this. I am also a very skeptical person myself, but I did actually see the picture on the girls digital camera, the day after it happened. I also have no reason to lie here, I get no personal gain nor satisfaction by having this discredited. I just want a decent explanation of what it could be. Obviously the easiest explanation would be fog or a glitch on the camera, but its almost to realistic to be explained by that(I believe there were 3 girls and 3 apparitions, but I am not sure whether the head in the back is another girl with them or another "apparition". But I am leaning toward another girl.

Picture 1(original straight from camera)

Picture 2(edited)

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I am no expert but it looks like motion blur to me. The red light could be from the tail lights. The girl on the left you can se her arm behind her and if you follow the blur you can even tell where her hair is in the blur. This is only my opinion though.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I guess that makes sense, but it still doesnt explain the 2 very human like figueres

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Well the one on the left is the blur from the girl leaning down. The one on the rite just looks like there was a guy behinnd them if you look at the picture you could tell that he has his hand on the girls back.

I just think the girls got ahead of themselves because the pic is blurry and decided to have a little fun with everyone. But I could be wrong and it really could be something but I believe it is all explainable.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Well I can almost guarantee that the girls didnt stage it, and there wasnt a guy any where around. They were actually spooked out there for a while, and stone faced serious. And believe me, these girls just dont act like that haha.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Well that's cool then I guess they may have themselves a little piece of evidence. But the answer I gave you more than likely is going to be the average answer so don't expect much else.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Yeah, I understand that. I guess that I just think this one is different, because I am 99.99% sure it was not tampered with anyway. And the "ghostly figures" just seem so realistic, it would be hard to get that from a blur, or fog. I mean most ghost pictures you see are just orbs, or just look so unrealistic, but yet they get so much hype, its stupid. How hard is it really to catch a round spot on the camera? That could be any number of things.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Wow,, dude, they went to a Cemetery! sounds like something,, TEENAGERS would do huh and really adds to your credibility! How original. Ya know another thing they do is talk a lot of BS! That photo is bunk and it took me all but four and a half minutes on photo analysis software to see the merging of images the translucent of human areas made that way with by overlapping then do a line detection and along with a histogram analysis and you got one silly ass frame of motion blur maybe the shutter was left open or maybe one of the bimbos was messing with Kai's power goo LOL reuploaded to her cam phone.

Why is it pics like this are ALWAYS taken by the lousiest photographer using the lousiest camera in the lousiest light and then they wonder why such anomalies appear and call em GHOSTS

BOO!

[edit on 8-1-2009 by Aermacchi]

new topics

top topics

join