It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trans-Texas Corridor Officially Dead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Check it out! The North American Union has been slowed down if not stopped...

Link

Peace,
~ Jammer+

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Whether it be big or small, it's one step towards fighting the NWO.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Good to know. A nice little slap in the face of the Globalists. Just as a side note... Texans are out in unprecedented numbers buying guys and training at the gun range.

People seem to know something bad is coming this way.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I once fell for that little distraction...

The Super NAFTA Highway

The Amero

The North American Union

All crap made up by these well placed conspiracy theory disinformants.... We know who they are. No need to point people out.

Many people need to seriously annalyse what the NWO is.

On the Chess Board... Bobby Fisher was usually 5 or 6 moves ahead of his opponent.
The NWO is obviously 5 or 6 moves ahead of "We the People"

They aren't many moves ahead of me though... maybe just 1 or 2... I'm a pretty good chess player when it comes to this game because I've never underestimated my opponet and just what it is there capable of when it comes to intelligence.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by jammerman

THIS particular one might have been closed. But don't think it's over. We thought the bailout was dead when the house of rep. voted it out. But in less than a week, it came back, only this time voted by the senators (a.k.a Brown nosers) and it passed. Be careful, for all we know, this could be only a distraction to hide the REAL one. Like a magicians trick, keep your eye focused on my empty hand, while I do the trick with the other hand.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
We need to do more about these issues then post messages.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
its not dead..theyve just changed its name..

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Question

Indeed. This is probably just a set back. We have to put things in context... they have been working at this for hundreds and hundreds of years. Their patience is obviously tremendous.

That being said... it does seem they have sped things up as of late and are in a bit more of a hurry than usual. That could just simply be a matter of perspective of the observer though. In this case me.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienesque
its not dead..theyve just changed its name..

Bingo. And they've had to slow development due to the economy.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
If this is the case then you can expect the same project yet under a different name and context -- but in the end it will be the same thing... under a different name....

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Many people in South Texas have expressed happiness about this. Texas officials have said they will focus on other projects in its place.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
The price of liberty is eternal vigilance. The eyes of Texas are upon them and I hope those eyes stay peeled.

Congratulations Texas!

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
The need to feed one's family will generally tend to trump lofty political ideals. Should the corridor be constructed under said infrastructure revitalization plan, those Texans who opposed the NAFTA corridor on political grounds will suddenly make enemies of their own neighbors who become employed under the plan.

To hack up a quote from Star Wars: my what a wonderful quagmire you've discovered.

top topics

join