It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many 9/11 truthers believe in the bible code

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Just a quick question to all those who believe there is some big conspiracy or that the U.S government or Bush was behind 9/11. Which of you "truthers" believe in the bible code?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

I believe a neo-con extremist group in government let 9/11 happen on purpose and also helped it along so that it would happen the way they wanted it to happen.

I do not believe the bible code researchers have anything because they have not offered me any predictions that later came true.

That said, I don't consider myself a truther.

[edit on 6-1-2009 by ServantPublic]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
well if you must know the ending ... we win ... the meek eat manna and inherit the earth. the visitors comeith, because we cracked the code ... now we know ... we had computers over 5,000 years ago maybe so long ago they translated it to animal hide and made it holy and priceless to man. Rabbi's know more than they speak

yes, there is a bible code ... there is a computer program that will allow you to do your own decoding ... text with a hidden code leaves a pattern in the text per sae ... both the Koran and the Tora contain these secret computer codes ..(these bible codes are real and can predict the future). in addition - the new testiment has been bastardized but is suspected of containing code fragments which we as of yet can not decode. I read The New Testiment to mean The New Truth ... or Testicles Amen T which ever seems more real... If the new truth contains codes with some books suggest its just a matter of time before someone breaks the code....
The Bible Code predicted an assination ... wow~! to the day...

[edit on 6-1-2009 by BornPatriot]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Bible code!!

ISLAM.

Do toward all human beings that, which you wish they should do toward you,
and discard for others what you would discard for yourself. All the created is
like God's kin, for it is maintained by Him. He or she that God loves the most,
is the human being who do good toward God's kin. None is a true faithful, if
he does not love for his brother , what he loves for himself.
The best and uppermost of God's children are those, whom, when looked upon,
are reminding of God, and the worst of God's children are those, who spread
gossip around for the purpose of doing harm and separate friends and seek to
find fault amongst the good and kind. ....

JUDAISM.

Hear, O Israel! The Lord our God, the Lord is One.
Love the Lord thy God with all your heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy
strength.
Do not hate your brother in your heart. Do not take revenge on your neighbours
child, but love thy neighbour as thou love thyself. I am the Lord, and these words
I offer thee, shalt be in thy heart and thou shalt enjoin them to thy children, speak
of them when thou art in thy house and when thou walketh the road, and when
thou go to rest and when thou rise.
Do not do to thy neighbour, what is injurious to thyself. This is the whole Tora and
the rest is but a comment. Go then and learn it! Compassion is greater than the
law, and acts of love is greater than all ceremonies. Have not all of us One Father?
Have not One God created us?

CHRISTIANITY.

Hear, O Israel; the Lord our God, the Lord is One: And thou shalt love the Lord
thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all
thy strength; and thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even
so to them; for this is the law of the prophets.
Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you,
and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you.
For God maketh His sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on
the just and on the unjust.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
The Bible Code is so awesome! I used to watch those shows on The History Channel all the time. From what I remember, there was nothing about a conspiracy in there, but if there was it probably wouldn't have just been stated on TV. I can't decipher it, maybe someone on here can.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
More bible code!!

HINDUISM.

The essence of our duty is this: Not to do against others, which, if it be done
against ourselves, would cause us pain.
Cattle are of different colours; but all milk is alike.
Systems of creed are different; but the Deity is One.

Knowledge: Know each other.
Goodness: Love thy brother.

SIKHISM.

Treat others, as you treat yourself, that you may receive your share of heaven.
Consider all people as equal, as God's Light is hidden in each and everyone's
heart.

ZOROASTRIANISM.

Only the human being is good, that do not do to others what is not good for himself.
To do good toward others is not a duty. It is a joy, for it increases one's own health
and happiness.

GAUTAMA BUDDHA.

Hate is not brought to conclusion by hate. Hate is brought to conclusion by Love.
This is an eternal Law.

KUNG-TZE.

Does a precept exist, that one should follow the whole life through?
Compassion's precept is surely this:
Do not do to others, what you do not wish they should do to you. All who are
surrounded by the four oceans are brothers; how then can a good human being
come to grief, for not having a brother?

LAO-TZE.

By fortunate change, a man could become ruler of the world for a while; but by
Love he can rule forever.

JAINISM.

In one's daily life a human being ought to treat all creations as he or she would
like to be treated. In happiness and suffering, in joy and sorrow, we ought to
consider all beings, as we consider our own self, and ought therefore to refrain
from inflicting pain to others, as would appear undesirable to us if it be inflicted
upon ourselves.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
TOWARD THE LIGHT.

Not to a single human being does He ever close His heart, nor to anyone does He
close the portals of the fatherly home.
For to God, the creator and Father of the human spirit, it is of no importance to
what earthly belief the individual human being adheres in word and action, but it
is of importance that human beings in mind and in heart, in thought and in action
should live according to the faith that they profess, and not merely observe its
outer forms or cling to its man-made dogmas or to that which is dictated by habit
or by ritual, none of which has any spiritual value whatsoever for eternal life.
Only that which calls upon, evokes and maintains the best, the noblest and the
finest in human thought and feeling, only that has lasting and inextinguishable
value to the individual.

Not only in the area of religious faith should people learn to yield to each other
and to be tolerant of another's views and opinions; but also in the areas of social
and political life should they try to seek common ground between one another,
seek in fellowship to cast off the yoke of darkness, so that their common journey
toward the distant goal may be accomplished under more favourable conditions
than hitherto.

How can human beings themselves then help toward the achievement of this
task?
Firstly by never acting against better judgement, by always heeding the inner
promptings of their conscience and by teaching the coming generations to work
for truth, justice and peace on earth.

AMERICA'S IMMORTAL WORDS.

Let us, without feeling hate to anyone and showing compassion toward all,
holding firm to what is right; to such extent as God let us see it, endeavour
to accomplish the work we are about doing: To dress the country's wound,
and to do everything possible that will lead to a just and lasting peace between
ourselves mutually and with all Nations.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I don't know much about the Bible code, although I would propably classify myself as a sceptic, since I am suspicious of the origins of the Bible anyway and do not believe in a god like the one described in the old testament.

My views on religion would probably be considered "troubled" by most people who take religion seriously. I'm actually a Buddhist, but that is more of a philosophy than a religion, despite religious tendancies within Buddhism.

Is the OP saying that 9/11 was predicted by Bible code? Why the question about 9/11 truthers and Bible code?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
What happens in Jerusalem stays in Jerusalem?!
That code?!

Bush is to 9/11 as Hitler is to ______.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit

Is the OP saying that 9/11 was predicted by Bible code? Why the question about 9/11 truthers and Bible code?

I should of specified the reason. I was watching the history channel the other night, bible code 2 i believe, and it brought up 911. It said twin tower, bin laden, muslim, airplanes, terror and tuesday (or the muslim meaning of tuesday) Now if these so called truthers believe that 911 was a conspiracy and also believe in the bible code then that in itself is a contradiction. Nowhere in the bible code does it say " george bush, consipracy, usa government, twin towers. No, it basically says that terrorists, muslims and bin lader, are responsible for 911, not the US government. So if you believe in the bible code, which has pretty convincing proof, it show that 911 was exactly what the government says what happened and there isnt some vast conspiracy behind 911.

new topics

top topics

join