It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The only answer to what would Jesus do

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The answer is? Lume ignorance. Nothing more, nothing less. Jesus tell you about God? Know such is false! Jesus was intending to build up to a mass sacrific day where his whole body both ruin life on earth and end life on earth. But surprize! God, not the God Religion and Jesus tell you, put a damper in Jesus' massive destructing plan when it got near accomplish time. Such God removed both ignorance and secret knowledge to leave up standing accountable an ashamed, negative infinite sinner called Legion whch was responsible for creating Jesus (a false image for the Devil which been such a seen liar that deep).

What will God do with the exposed Jesus that been actually the Devil all along?

God ganked Jesus' on verge Armaggedon just recently!

Even that which Jesus think Jesus (rather the Devil) have, God display and foil through luming trumpet.

Any which say there is no Devil, be the Devil with much life and much meat set in how a wailer and gnasher and weeper do. The Devil is under a come true imprisonment so it can not exist only to unexist hence when a great account return for payment (punishment) due!

What exactly is the Devil? A 'sinister doing' being and a 'fake doing' being outside reach of individuality.

An invert in cosmic order indeed start with faith. Such invert make faith pop true when least expect it which warn first fairly.

Hear not the trumpet near ear? Then clearly I know you the Devil. I tell you, every one hear the trumpet luming when not the Devil in era current. How else can the Devil skip you? O, indeed when you the Devil, is how only. Any which will not speak what the luming Devil is up to near own person, is no individual and can in no wise admit what I say you should know is going on. The Devil seek death, but God give it alive life for accountability due sevre punishment.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
This is not my kingdom - Jesus.

Who was the one with power to give Jesus the world? Who is the god/ruler of this world? Who see's Jesus as a sacrifice of truth, so that the lie of this world may live on?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
See badmedia... im not so bad now am i. lol i wish i coudl understand what he says because then i could reply, and think he might understand what im trying to say.

Are not these posts the result of casuality?

[edit on 6-1-2009 by Wertdagf]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
See badmedia... im not so bad now am i. lol i wish i coudl understand what he says because then i could reply, and think he might understand what im trying to say.

Are not these posts the result of casuality?

[edit on 6-1-2009 by Wertdagf]

Part of having free will is the ability to give it away. You can choose to become a victim of causality all you want, just as god can choose to create an immovable rock, but realize it is and always was a choice.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Part of having free will is the ability to give it away. You can choose to become a victim of causality all you want, just as god can choose to create an immovable rock, but realize it is and always was a choice.

An immovable rock? thats rediculous... can you give any expamples of this being a reality and not ignorant superstition? Your giving magical mistical unprovable reasons as to why your magicaly outside of your enviroment having any effect on you.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
An immovable rock? thats rediculous... can you give any expamples of this being a reality and not ignorant superstition? Your giving magical mistical unprovable reasons as to why your magicaly outside of your enviroment having any effect on you.

Where did I say things didn't have an effect on me? I only said that the observer is not a part of the observation. That I am not controlled by causality. I'm not sure why you are posting about this in multiple threads now. So I'm just going to drop the subject in this thread and you can discuss it in the other one.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Right after Judas betrayed Jesus to end up dieing on a cross, Judas killed himself.

Judas betrayed ignorance, but Judas is symbolizing knowledge end wisdom behind ignorance.

In different views Judas is said to have been doing what Jesus (Ignorance) wanted him to do. So indeed after Jesus was dead Judas indeed do further what Jesus wanted him to do (Suicide close to execution-style symbolized through hanging.)

^^Basically how both beast (Judas) and false phophet (Jesus) go out into punishments.

Understand how God can make any Judas-type bust a suicide? Then what can happen? No more tricks. No more near power. Then how it look with such a promising type which seemed to have every thing going for him up and gone from near here? Surely it was mental.

When I put forth exposure, then is Judas exposed in daylight!

Remind ya, if you were paying attention you should have seen +I switch any and every thing +I was rolling with just to make you see you don't know ME!! Nor do you know in what watch or in what way +I proceed cast -you in punishments whole.

[edit on 8-1-2009 by Mabus]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
If you just spoke in clear English people would probably respond

-Kyo

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Yeah it seems he types his posts in another language and uses a very very very poor translator. I wish he could speak and understand our language... im sure i could find somthing to comment on then.

top topics

join