It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

January 21, or 22 crisis

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Could the crisis Colin Powell, Biden, and other world leaders spoke of be the crisis between Israel and Palestine? Is there a possibility that the United States could enter this war? He said that the crisis would be the 21 or 22 of January, this is the only thing that I can think of that would make sense.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
They must be psychics to know that on that particular day, they would yet agin stick their fingers in another mess.....

I would say this is highly psychic to call the exact date, wouldnt you???

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I would definately say that they are either psychic, or they know more than they are letting on. Whatever it is, it was obviously planned ahead of time.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Unless my memory fails me Obama is inaugurated on the 21.

Hence the mention of this day & the day after as days when he would face problems of a potentially unpredictable nature.
The date was merely used symbolically because this is the day he becomes president.

I'm quite amazed by how this has become such a huge deal in conspiracy circles. Even to the point where it is talked about as a known fact that the NWO/Illuminati will orchestrate some big event this day, & they for some reason decided to let Powell, Biden et. al. announce it publicly weeks ahead.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I don't recall Powell saying the exact date, but I just found this article:
bretthenebery.wordpress.com...
I don't know the site, or how reliable it is.

edit - Oh, wait, I remember it now. He did say that, but I guess most people have concluded something similar to the post above.

Also, Obama becomes president on the 20th, not the 21st.

[edit on 1/6/2009 by Curious_Agnostic]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Yep, somebody, either Powell or Biden, no it WAS Powell because i remember saying to myself, it was a peculiar way he said it. Like, "Something could happen on that day, but we dont know what it could be" [i'm paraphrasing]....

So their chrystal ball was hazy on those 2 days???????????????????????????

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by statickitt3n

The war is bad enough but the earthquakes at Yellowstone have me more worried. As you said though Powell and Cheney have a date nailed down -so that precludes a natural disaster. I hope the US stays out of the Israeli mess, we need to work on taking care of our own house.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
It might all have been planned.

1. 6 month Hamas - Irael cease fire over.

2. Israel invades Gaza.

3. Israels actions provoke Iran to react.

4. Iran does something stupid.

5. Obama becomes president.

6. The U.S. invades Iran.

All hypothetical but possible.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by slicobacon
reply to post by statickitt3n

The war is bad enough but the earthquakes at Yellowstone have me more worried. As you said though Powell and Cheney have a date nailed down -so that precludes a natural disaster. I hope the US stays out of the Israeli mess, we need to work on taking care of our own house.

To be honest, for me it was a toss up between the war or Yellowstone as being the crisis that was being spoken of. I have been paying close attention to the activity at Yellowstone, and it really concerns me.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
It seems to me that anytime within a few weeks of Inauguration Day (January 20th) would be a great time for the 51st state of USreal to bomb Iran, causing anti-ship missiles purchased from Russia and China to be fired at Usreal ships, destroying a large chunk of our Navies. I suppose Venezuela could chime in for disastrous results. If Iran was to receive a massive U.S. attack, then perhaps we could destroy the missiles before they are even launched.

So I don't think the "crisis on January 21st or 22nd" will be Israel/Iran, nor can I see it being Yellowstone.

In order for an Obama-led false flag event to occur he needs his team in place I would think. As for the New World Order Cabal sending him a message goes, I don't think so:

1) He received $750 million in donations. Where did that come from? Homeless shelters? I doubt it. He must be considered reliable by the powers-that-be.

2) He is planning on bringing in familiar faces, giving us a Clintonesque administration (minus the oral sex of course).

So I see only two possibilities. One is that there is something about Obama so scary that some country (Russia? or China?) does not want him in. This person who went to school in Indonesia and probably had an Indonesian passport would have been an idea recruit as far as "intelligence" agencies such as the CIA are concerned. As a forum member going by the moniker ProtoplasmicTraveler opined:

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Travel to Pakistan in 1981 could have only included one of two things for an extended period as Americans were barred from entry which is why he travelled on his Indonesian Passport. One he was either studying the Quran at an Islamic Madras or he was working as an intelligence officer on behalf of an intelligence agency. The CIA and FBI have both long been desperate for Arab and Muslim agents that can infiltrate into Arab and Muslim countries and groups here in our country. They place a premium on such recruits and look for them specifically at College Campuses.

He would have to be pretty scary since we have already had Trilateralists and Bonesmen in the White House. Both Bushes were probably spooks too.

This scenario makes sense since a nation or other large organization could be expected to wait and see if Obama is actually allowed to take office.

The other possibility is that the purpose of a crisis on January 21 or 22 is to create a great eight year "honeymoon" period during which he can get whatever he wants past Congress. Congress will give him what he wants -- and who he wants in top positions requiring Congressional approval.

This senario makes sense too. Who can blame a President that has only been in office one or two days?

[edit on 6-1-2009 by BSndsMPBlk47]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I have a third possibility. I doubt that other nations and financial institutions are happy with America's long-term economic trajectory. I really think that the U.S. government's future ability to service its debts is in question.

It makes no sense for anyone to create a crisis at this point in time. Dubya will be in office only a few more days. However, China could, for example, sell a large quantity of treasuries on the market come January 21 or 22 to get Obama's attention.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Waldy
It might all have been planned.

1. 6 month Hamas - Irael cease fire over.

2. Israel invades Gaza.

3. Israels actions provoke Iran to react.

4. Iran does something stupid.

5. Obama becomes president.

6. The U.S. invades Iran.

All hypothetical but possible.

Considering Kevin Rudds comments, your outcome seems a plausibe possibility.

Source

"The devastation that could be wreaked by one major nuclear weapons incident alone puts 9/11 and almost everything else (in) to the category of the insignificant,"

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Iran is what is keeping me up at night. They are just itching to do something colossally foolish.

Being at the inauguration isn't going to help my nerves either. I could be in the freaking powder keg

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Curious_Agnostic
I don't recall Powell saying the exact date, . . .
[edit on 1/6/2009 by Curious_Agnostic]

Here's a link to a short version of the video. It seems he said "there's going to be a crisis come along on the 21st or 22nd of January that we don't even know about right now." That just doesn't make sense. Please take a listen:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
The whole thing smells really fishy in my opinion. I could see Powell trying to make a point with what he had said had he not gave us a date. But the fact that he went so far as to give us a date as to when it would happen seems really suspicious. There is something brewing that we are not being made aware of. There were a number of things that went through my head concerning this.

1. Yellowstone Volcano
2. Israel-Palestine Conflict (My personal views of this would be that somehow Iran is going to find a way to inject themselves into the middle of this conflict, and so will we which will turn into a third world war.)
3. Biden said a generated crisis, so it makes me wonder if it isn't somewhere along the lines of another 9/11.
4. Something negative with the economy.

Whatever it happens to be, I am positive that it is going to be something huge that will shock our nations citizens as well as the world. Especially since other world leaders echoed what Powell and Biden had said.

Of course I've always been afraid that Bush would find a way NOT to leave office. I imagine it will be hard for him to lose all of that trigger power he currently has. I'm just afraid he won't leave, lol.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by statickitt3n
To be honest, for me it was a toss up between the war or Yellowstone as being the crisis that was being spoken of. I have been paying close attention to the activity at Yellowstone, and it really concerns me.

How hard would it be to detonate something big under Yellowstone to induce it?

Don't you doubt them, they'll do it if they can...

Martial law from a "natural disaster" would have far less resistance. And this one would affect the entire US...

[edit on 7/1/09 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by BSndsMPBlk47

...I see only two possibilities. One is that there is something about Obama so scary that some country (Russia? or China?) does not want him in. This person who went to school in Indonesia and probably had an Indonesian passport would have been an idea recruit as far as "intelligence" agencies such as the CIA are concerned. As a forum member going by the moniker ProtoplasmicTraveler opined:

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Travel to Pakistan in 1981 could have only included one of two things for an extended period as Americans were barred from entry which is why he travelled on his Indonesian Passport. One he was either studying the Quran at an Islamic Madras or he was working as an intelligence officer on behalf of an intelligence agency. The CIA and FBI have both long been desperate for Arab and Muslim agents that can infiltrate into Arab and Muslim countries and groups here in our country. They place a premium on such recruits and look for them specifically at College Campuses.

He would have to be pretty scary since we have already had Trilateralists and Bonesmen in the White House. Both Bushes were probably spooks too.

This scenario makes sense since a nation or other large organization could be expected to wait and see if Obama is actually allowed to take office.

The other possibility is that the purpose of a crisis on January 21 or 22 is to create a great eight year "honeymoon" period during which he can get whatever he wants past Congress. Congress will give him what he wants -- and who he wants in top positions requiring Congressional approval.

This senario makes sense too. Who can blame a President that has only been in office one or two days?

[edit on 6-1-2009 by BSndsMPBlk47]

I keep coming up with more possibilities. It is possible that the desired outcome is the perception that Obama is being tested or that there is something in his past that makes foreign nations or organizations particularly fearful and/or angry. What people on the left (and some isolationists and libertarians on the right) are lead to think regarding Obama's past may be more important than the reality itself from a political perspective. Likewise what everyone else is lead to believe -- that Obama is being tested -- may also be more important than the reality itself from a political perspective. Consequently, the desired outcome -- the rip in the fabric of the nation being worsened -- will have been achieved.

This is especially true if the crisis is a terrorist attack or the result of a false-flag operation. Obama is just as tested if it occurs January 19th (too late for the lame duck to do anything) or Febuary 5th as he would be if it was to occur on the 22nd. The only thing I can think of that changes in this case is perception.

Whether you are a Muslim terrorist who hates American freedoms so much you want to create an omnipotent consecutive-term president or a government agent looking for the same outcome, January 21st or 22nd is perhaps the ideal time after all.

[edit on 7-1-2009 by BSndsMPBlk47]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

How hard would it be to detonate something big under Yellowstone to induce it?

Don't you doubt them, they'll do it if they can...

Martial law from a "natural disaster" would have far less resistance. And this one would affect the entire US...

[edit on 7/1/09 by NuclearPaul]

A Yellowstone eruption would mean the end of the U.S. and Canadian governments. Infrastructure would be destroyed. Government military vehicles and helicopters would be ruined by the ash along with everything else.

Even if this scenario is possible it is no way to get Martial law declared.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Remember how popular Pr Bush was after 911. Obama is almost as popular now (more so w dems) and he hasnt even taken office yet. If I were them I would wait til the honeymoon wore off (popularity)...esp w so many people now suspicious of 911...a FF attack could backfire on them.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Yes, the Iranian leadership is nuts....they want to hasten the coming of their saviour, The Mahdi.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join