It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nahuel Huapi monster is back and shows his face. (PHOTO)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
just my humble opinion - but based on a cursory glance at the image provided - i say log too

look at the water arround it - thats all forming a ` wake ` to the left

there is IMHO zero sign that it is a breaching creature - or that its in motion

i think its a static log with added PS BS

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Its a giant sea turtle that has had teeth put in the picture to make it look scary. Sorry used to see them a lot when I was a kid living in Florida on the beach.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Peronemlin

I agree that it is a very convincing photo at the least. There are only two things that don't sit right with me if it IS real.
The first thing is where are the ear holes. The facial features are strikingly similar to that of my household pet.....A Monitor Lizard. The shape of the snout and the ridges that cover the tops of the eyes all coinside but my lizard has these ear holes just behind the eyes....and I see none in this pic. Granted that perhaps not all animals of reptilian classification possess these but its just a thought.
The other thing is that bright white spot on the cheek of the creature. Maybe just a reflection....but i'm really not sure.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
im 50/50 on it

i hope its real but there are so many people with nothing better to do than dissapoint me im going to say its fake. that and the face details dont seem right

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
It isnt real because look at the water all around it
1. it shows its body is streight but the head curved up
2.it didnt emediatly surface because you can see where it split the water and snake like creatures cant hold that position
3. I could be mistaken but i think i say the botom of that area and it looked to me like some sort of fountain or something

anyway i can see where the eyes can creep some people out

nice find

fake but nice

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join