It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Hostel's secret "Elite Hunting" organisation real?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by the_black_project

When big game hunting in remote parts of the world some owners allow hunters to "take" a guide if they so chose. Sick but true.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Read the "Franklin Cover Up" they use the people,usually children in ritual killings not thrill killings at least for the most part but I wouldn't put it passed some asian culture when it comes to girl children and their apparent lack of value in some countries.
Sanctity of human life is mostly a western trait, easterners aren't all behind that, some regard this as a weakness.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I'm surprised that no one has brought up the "hidden web."

This guy has been using the deep web for years and is currently making videos.

Some of the DARKEST most DISTURBING sites on the DEEP WEB part 1

www.youtube.com...

Some of the DARKEST most DISTURBING sites on the DEEP WEB Part 2

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
The Hostel movies are very true & horribly real. It almost happened to me here in Spain Barcelona were I currently reside and have been living off & on since the age of 12. These Elite Hunting Clubs are extremely connected with a giant, massive global network of human trafficking rings throughout the entire planet. Controlled & operated by all world governments, military, rich political people, police, & fake humanitarian organizations such as orphanages, etc. Barcelona has always been a number one hot-spot for tourists & backpackers. (In Hostel 1, Paxton replies that their European trip would also be in Barcelona). My hellish encounter began about 19 years ago. I was a bodybuilder in my best physical form I had ever been. At 30 years old & completely buffed, I left my home & got on the train headed to Downtown Barcelona which was a one way 35 minute trip. I was going to buy some marijuana off the street because all of my friends were sold out. So they told me to go to Downtown Barcelona. & there I was, in the most popular tourist part of Barcelona, The Ramblas. As I was able to buy weed I immediately started to make way back home. While I was waiting for the bus to take me back to the train station, I took off my shirt from being in the hot summer & after a short while, a young guy walks up to me & starts talking to me, he compliments me on being buffed & strong, then he immediately asks me if I would be interested in dating his cousin & even said I would be able to have sex with her with no hesitations. He spoke to me of how gorgeous & sexy she was & how easy it would be for me to have sex with her. He said just come with me right now & I will take you to her. He was really persuasive & insisted on me going with him. But I was just not interested at all, so I kept turning him down. The bus finally came & we both got inside. He finally gave up on me & sat a few seats away. As we were travelling on, he kept staring at me & smiling at me, as he was just eager to see if I would change my mind & accept his offer to go with him. I found that to be a bit strange in the way he kept staring at me and smiling at me. I just thought that was odd, & why he insisted so much before. In the end I made it back home safely & just forgot about the whole thing. The following year for the first time I got into conspiracy theories and began to study all about the new world order & since then I have done extensive research about the n.w.o. A few years back from now, a friend of mine whom I met online from Canada knew an incredible amount of information about the n.w.o., Satanism, human cloning centers, alien contact, secret underground government labs for animal/human DNA mixing, trans humanism, artificial intelligence, organised gang stalking, & human trafficking, told me how everything is all connected & operated by the Satanic n.w.o. Masonic Illuminati organization. Since then I have also researched everything about them & read articles on how they pay from young kids to adults to lure all kinds of people of all ages into a snare & trap of human trafficking either for organ selling, sex slaves, work slaves or as in the Hostel movies of Elite Hunting Clubs, they buy people to be put to death by extreme torture for sadistic entertainment. Human trafficking is very real & it is hidden in plain sight. It is highly connected to Satanism. That is the number one primary reason why billions of people go missing, from all ages, especially children. Please visit a Facebook page I manage for more information. Thanks very much, take care.

MOD EDIT: Do Not Post Personal Information
edit on 3/29/2019 by semperfortis because: Removed Personal Info

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Read about Ivan Milat, the Backpacker murders in Australia.

You have to do some searching, but their is a woman who says Ivan did not do the killings, but her husband did, with other people. Her children were present for some of the abduction/murders.

Scratch around and you find that their was a group/cult in Kingscross, Sydney were their was backpacker accomodation.
That's were the backpackers were selected.

They would be picked up on their journey and killed in satanic rituals in the forest. It's rarly mentioned that their murders were ritual. The Australian police were involved with the killings.

Fiona Barnett speaks of being hunted in Australia and at Bohemian Grove in the US.

I think we have Australian movies with backpackers being imprisoned /hunted.

The murderer of Peter Falconio hunted foreignors.
I met a bloke that used to work with him. He said the guy was always going on about stuff he did to tourists, but none of them beleived him.

There's a road in the territory were people go missing. People are warned not to pull over, even for police.

A thread on 4chan, written by an old retired cop, spoke of aboriginal children being kidnapped and being taken to a property in Victoria. He wasn't allowed to follow it up, because it was owned by some high up bloke.

He also spoke of finding human remains that had been bleached in acid. People would go missing and these unidentifiable remains would be found.

He also spoke of Australian men being kidnapped and taken to Pine Gap, to be tortured by a woman that soldiers bowed to.

I believe this sickos are created by MKUKTRA.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join