It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Hostel's secret "Elite Hunting" organisation real?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Yeah the company is the CIA

Line2

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
its just another horror movie, organisations like this existing has about as much weight as the jigsaw killer from saw operating in your backgarden
the people you really have to be scared of are the police, who are the ones doing the beatings etc.

thats assuming the illuminati exist.. no proof yet, everyone has there own little theory about some exciting organisation that controls the world and all the governments ' allow ' indeed, if somoene wants to release something, doenst matter how many poeple some organisation kills, its gunna get released. even the mafia dont control every single government in the world. im not saying people havent tried, but controlling the entire planet is a little impossible.

anyway, this kind of torture isnt common place, and doesnt really exist,

what is much more likely and has solid proof, is that there are hitman who shoot people for money, mercinaries as such, less mess, and much harder to get caught. shooting someone is quicker, harder to track and less irritating than torture.

for now, organisations like this have about as much proof as Jesus, and probably do not exist, if an organisation such as illuminati existed, the world would be nothing like it is today, its impossible to control every country in the world, also, this film was banned in germany and iceland, so it cannot have been released everywhere.

discuss people
i like to hear views

- Me

[edit on 11-5-2009 by hmsblueprint]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
This whole idea of a real "Hostel-like" organization intrigues me. I am fairly certain of an organization like this existing; and maybe one in Europe. Think about it, if an organization was to exist, wouldn't it exist around the Mediterranean? I mean, lots of travelers, backpackers, etc... A couple missing out many thousand-millions per year doesn't seem to bring too much attention to a potential problem. This is addition to the actual fact that there ARE missing people all the time as one approaches the Mediterranean.

I'd appreciate any thoughts/comments people would like to add

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_black_project
I've seen them both, Hostel and Hostel Part II, till this day something really spooks me, just at the thought of it. Are there organizations like the films
"Elite Hunting Organization" really out there?
Now if you haven't see the film Hostel and Hostel 2 from writer and director Eli Roth, and have no idea what the Elite Hunting is, its basically an organization set in Slovakia that hunts and brings in unaware foreign tourists to a hostel. Rich western businessmen tied to the organization bid in the 10's of thousands range for the unsuspecting victims. Once a bid is won, the organization captures and takes the victim to a isolated location. The winning bidder is then taken to the discrete location on contract and is brought to the bound victim where he/she then tortures and kills the victim.
Now I have looked into this matter and have honestly thought "why wouldn't this organization exist?", not to say I would take part in this form of entertainment, but I mean, it really isn't that much of a far fetch Idea!

The film was billed as "inspired by true events"; Eli Roth claimed to have read about poverty stricken individuals in Thailand who would sell "members of their family to organized crime, then American and European businessmen would pay $10,000 to walk in a room and shoot them in the head."

en.wikipedia.org...

This sort of event has also been suggested to be active in certain parts of Indonesia, where businessman pay large sums of money to kill!
I want to get the thoughts of other ATS member and if you have any information on these sorts of organization, please do post!

Plus, if you haven't already seen Hostel or Hostel II, I suggest you take a look and think for you self, if it may exist!

I was thinking this was about hunting bankers and politicans :[

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
There is definitely a history of this type of activity by the elite in that corner of the world.

Countess Elizabeth Báthory (Báthory Erzsébet in Hungarian, Alžbeta Bátoriová in Slovak, Alžběta Báthoryová in Czech, Elżbieta Batory in Polish, August 7, 1560 – August 21, 1614) was a countess from the renowned Báthory family. She is possibly the most prolific female serial killer in history and is remembered as the "Blood Countess" and as the "Bloody Lady of Čachtice", after the castle near Trencsén (today Trenčín) in the Kingdom of Hungary, (today's Slovakia), where she spent most of her adult life. After her husband's death, she and four collaborators were accused of torturing and killing hundreds of girls and young women, with one witness attributing to them over 600 victims, though the number for which she was convicted was 80.[1] In 1610, she was imprisoned in the Csejte Castle, where she remained bricked in a set of rooms until her death four years later. The case has led to legendary accounts of the Countess bathing in the blood of virgins in order to retain her youth and subsequently also to comparisons with Vlad III the Impaler of Wallachia, on whom the fictional Count Dracula is partly based, and to modern nicknames of the Blood Countess and Countess Dracula.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by Deny Arrogance]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Any other opinions? Out of all the conspiracies on this site, I think this one has the most truth to it.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Bump ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
They do exist. I wish I could throw some sources your way, but all I have is some "friend of a friend" type of word of mouth stories. So, just chop this up as an hunch, if you'd like. There are supposedly a couple in Europe, and one somewhere in South America. That's all I have heard.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dirk Gently
The idea has been around for awhile. Richard Connell wrote "The Most Dangerous Game" in 1924. In 1994 a movie called "Surviving the Game" came out about a homeless guy, played by Ice-T, who is recruited to be the game on an elite hunting trip. So it's not exactly a new concept.

That takes me back. I was first introduced to "The Most Dangerous Game" because of an episode of "The Incredible Hulk." David Banner met a guy that needed some help on his island but it turned out he was just looking for someone to hunt and picked the wrong guy to go after. Slightly off topic but thanks for bringing that memory up. Yeah, this is not a new idea and Eli Roth has said that he was kind of surprised to find any reality in it at all, even if it was just killing and not so much torture. I see no real reason to believe these things exist but I also see plenty of good reasons to not be at all surprised if it turned out that they did. There are a lot of sick sick people out there.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Marquis de Sade - The 120 Days of Sodom

The reality of Libertine aristocracy is much worse than that film.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Hi All,

Interesting thread.

I have to add, the methods used to 'process' and then 'auction off' people in the movies seems frighteningly easy to do.

When I stay at any hostel, they are allowed to look at my passport, but I have NEVER allowed them to handle or photocopy it. Leaving my passport at the desk? Forget it. My passport is my life, and I would rather go somewhere else then be separated from it. I should add, this has always been my philosophy, way before the Hostel movies came out.

Cheers
Shane
edit on 7-1-2011 by shamus78 because: added stuff

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I saw both movies and even got the infamous bloodhound tat... My pic is posted in Eli Roth's myspace album... He is a brilliant blood and guts writer... To answer this question: Just take a trip to the poor countries of the world and flash around $5000 and see if they don't get you someone to play with lol... These types of organizations do exist... IT'S CALLED: 'ORGANIZED CRIME'~~~~ I wish Eli would write another part... but I've heard he's taken a lot of criticism in the press for tarnishing 'Slovakia's' reputation so.... Thanks.................

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_black_project
I've seen them both, Hostel and Hostel Part II, till this day something really spooks me, just at the thought of it.

That's what it is supposed to do. It's a scary movie..... As for it claiming be inspired by true events....That means NOTHING....Other movies that have made such claims are Amityville horror, The Blair Witch Project, Paranormal Activity, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre... and on and on.... and all of them,completely made up...

Another thing...Inspired by a true story means something entirely different then true story... True story meanswhat you are watching,truly happened.... INSPIRED by a true story means, that the writer could have been inspired to write a story about the moon being made of cheese after eating a cheese sandwich.....

So no... it does not exist.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deny Arrogance
There is definitely a history of this type of activity by the elite in that corner of the world.

Countess Elizabeth Báthory (Báthory Erzsébet in Hungarian, Alžbeta Bátoriová in Slovak, Alžběta Báthoryová in Czech, Elżbieta Batory in Polish, August 7, 1560 – August 21, 1614) was a countess from the renowned Báthory family. She is possibly the most prolific female serial killer in history and is remembered as the "Blood Countess" and as the "Bloody Lady of Čachtice", after the castle near Trencsén (today Trenčín) in the Kingdom of Hungary, (today's Slovakia), where she spent most of her adult life. After her husband's death, she and four collaborators were accused of torturing and killing hundreds of girls and young women, with one witness attributing to them over 600 victims, though the number for which she was convicted was 80.[1] In 1610, she was imprisoned in the Csejte Castle, where she remained bricked in a set of rooms until her death four years later. The case has led to legendary accounts of the Countess bathing in the blood of virgins in order to retain her youth and subsequently also to comparisons with Vlad III the Impaler of Wallachia, on whom the fictional Count Dracula is partly based, and to modern nicknames of the Blood Countess and Countess Dracula.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by Deny Arrogance]

In "Hostel 2" there is a scene that depicts one of Elisabeth Bathory's rituals, The girl bathing herself in blood. with a victim on a cage above her. The legend says that Bathory did the same things to many of her victims, it is said that she had a cage with razors and spikes hanging on the ceeling and a chair beneath it where she would take a "blood shower".

They were cut with scissors, pricked with pins, even prodded with burning irons onto short spikes in a cage hung from the ceiling to provide Bathory with a "blood shower"

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by the_black_project

Its called PREDATORS or are we discussing EA version...

On topic I think Ea version is real. You got child traficking so why wouldnt another form of sapiens sapiens hatred exist.
edit on 6/14/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I, too, have have thought of the what if. I believe it is very possible and quite probable that such black markets exist. Psychologists have said that people that are really well off, particularly men, have a higher chance of enganging in taboo behavior for the thrill, most likely due to the preception (and in some ways the reality) of having everything else. Deprived and perverted behavior drawn out of bored is a common place with some of these individuals. I've read somewhere of a snuff film made of a little boy in bohemian grove, with Hunter S. Thompson (best known for fear and loathing in Las Vegas). Dunno how much of that is true, but I do know that he died of suicide (though some believe he was silenced) and for years turned to drugs and alcohol mostly ignoring the public and being a recluse. Maybe out of guilty conscious? Reading the account of the story still haunts me today.

tobefree.wordpress.com...

futureofthewhirled.com...
edit on 14-6-2011 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Something that exists that has not been mentioned here is the reality of Body Parts / Organs for sale in the less fortunate countries. Although I do agree that something like an Elite Hunting does exist but I see more of the Nazi type experiments on people who supposedly wont be missed. There have been Dr.s and Scientist all throughout history who have stated that they would prefer to do their experiments on real humans instead of monkeys, rats, cats or dogs. Hit-man training camps would also prefer to use real humans with most deaths mimicking an accident as the preferred choice of outcome. The real thing here to worry about is the Organ trade. That is where the money is at. Liver and Kidneys. I also always wondered why smoking was outlawed in most American prisons. Could it be that sometime in the very near future prisoners would be the next organ farms. Its happened in China.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
There were real people in history who didn't need to pay for this type of service because of the power they held they would just order it to happen. Such people like Uday Hussein would drive around school yards looking for innocent looking young women and just point to his preference and one of his guards would detain the girl and prepare her for his perverted escapades. If she refused he was known to do things like pour boiling hot honey over the woman and throw her to his hungry dogs. It is known that he was shot and crippled by one of the family members of one of the many women he tortured and raped. That was until he met his end by US Marines and Special Forces.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
sounds horrible.
wouldnt suprise me if its strue
but whod be sick enough to be doing the killing

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
After just seeing "Hostel 3" it sure makes you think they are real.
Watching another film like "8MM" made me wonder the same things about snuff films.
I guess that means the people working on both movies have done their jobs well.Its so easy to makes us believe anything these days,thanks to what can now be done in movies etc.You sure wouldn`t learn about anything like this existing from the lamestream media because they would be too scared to report it.If it does exist,and i,m not saying it doesn,t,the people who run it are probably untouchable,and would never face any justice of any kind unless they were stupid or careless.
Interesting comments !

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join