It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Springer, any word on the Stone documents?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I doubt there was a smoking gun or anything conclusive they have been able to arrive at after reviewing this huge pile of documents. But coming out and saying that is not sensational enough to appease those that treat this like a religion.

Fortunately for me, I know that Springer is not the kind of guy that goes off half cocked or comes to any unreachable conclusions...i.e. he doesn't put weight on the least probable conclusion unless he has reason too.

I think we can rest assured that if there was anything even remotely substantial to report, Springer and the group would have. What better way to drive site traffic than something of this potential magnitude.?All of us have been excited over something in the past that we thought would turn up differently, Springer and company are no different.

I hope they find a diamond in the rough, but given the time invested so far, I would guess there isn't one. Besides, logic should tell you if Clifford was sitting on anything that could break this subject wide open he would have played that card years ago. But like many folks who claim the outrageous, they provide nothing more than belly button lint as evidence.

The cool thing here is that Springer and gang were willing to pick through the belly button lint for anything substantial, sparing us the time and effort.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I have seen a 'smoking gun' document.

John Lear and Zorgon have seen it too.

It is one of the more frightening documents that I have had the chance to read.

The information contained therein is so shocking and has so many implications that none of us have the balls to post it - And we're a ballsy lot.

One researcher saw an excerpt from the document and decided he couldn't read the rest. He refused to read the rest not because he doubted the veracity of the document, but because he had no doubts about it's veracity or provenance.

This document is on the internet somewhere, but I cannot point you to it. I do not have the courage and nor would I be so cruel. And No, it isn't here.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

This is what Springer said they found:

Originally posted by Springer

I'll say it again for the record, these documents are NOT proof that the Government has been interacting with aliens. These documents are absolute proof that the government has most assuredly remained interested in the phenom, in direct conflict of what they've claimed for 3 decades, and that they absolutely have been covering that up to the point of out right lying to two Senators.

I'm curious if they are still working on releasing that video about the documents and what they mean.

reply to post by Exuberant1

Wanna U2U me a link to that document?
I'm a big boy, I can handle it.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

Well I'm glad you're so brave.

But my u2u doesn't work, so I couldn't send it - even if I had the courage to do so.

You'll just have to accept that you might never see the document I am talking about. Sorry.

But hey, it is on the internet somewhere, so you might find it.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

The information contained therein is so shocking and has so many implications that none of us have the balls to post it - And we're a ballsy lot.

One researcher saw an excerpt from the document and decided he couldn't read the rest. He refused to read the rest not because he doubted the veracity of the document, but because he had no doubts about it's veracity or provenance.

This document is on the internet somewhere, but I cannot point you to it. I do not have the courage and nor would I be so cruel. And No, it isn't here.

You are joking right?

Just post a link and let's get on with finding the truth eh?

[edit on 27/12/2009 by skibtz]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by skibtz

I am not joking.

I really cannot post the document, and apart from the other reasons, I have already agreed not to post it. We'd lose a good source by posting this doc.

What I can say is this - It has to do with mining the moon and deals with the amounts of certain lunar resources being delivered to places on earth and their respective prices. It shows who is involved and when - going back years before the first Apollo moon landing.

*I think it is fun to speculate about humans mining the moon, but perhaps it is not so fun when one finds out we are and who is involved.

Sorry I cannot say anymore than this but at least you now know such a document exists somewhere on the internet.

-Edit-

Here is a question for you:

Of all the companies/corporations on the Earth, which one would you least want to be involved with mining the moon?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   

I thought that virtually all of the Moon's mining rights had been secured by ROC around 2004/5. That would mean that the ROC deal is a sham and that the US government is complicit in any secret agreement/activity as no nation could mine the Moon without the USG knowing about it.

As for who would I not want doing it...I guess anyone doing it secretly is frightening regardless of whether it was NASA, China or Disney!

EDIT:

Or it could mean that the ROC deal was a transference of rights but then the question is why would the original holders transfer those rights and why were they held in a non-public agreement?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by skibtz

Now you see what I mean in terms of the 'disturbing implications'.

Currently we are trying to piece together the power structure of the operation, and see who the players are and their roles.

It is nothing like what we've thought it was. And It also seems there may be more than one company/corporation active up there. But going back to the early sixties, one company was predominant in the area and their power has only grown since then.

Then when you start to find out what they are doing (and not doing) with the stuff they are mining, the rabbit hole gets even scarier. There are a whole array of frightening implications to choose from, each as valid as the next.

*I surmise that the only reason the documents (there are a few, one main one) were made accessible is so that in the future the government can point to them and say "See, we didn't hide anything about this from you. It has been available for years, right where nobody ever looks - but it was there nonetheless. We strive to be Open And honest, yada yada etc"...

As for who would I not want doing it...I guess anyone doing it secretly is frightening regardless of whether it was NASA, China or Disney!

No no....

Which company/corporation would you least want to be heavily involved with mining the moon?

(Seriously, which corporation/company would be the one you absolutely don't want to be mining the moon. Think about it. )

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   

(Seriously, which corporation/company would be the one you absolutely don't want to be mining the moon. Think about it. )

Hmmm...would that company begin with a 'H'?

Sounds a little ominous if it is 'them'!

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by skibtz

Nope.

This corporation/company is very nefarious. You absolutely would not want this company to play the role these documents show them to be playing in this situation.

Edit: I suppose you should get another try.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Doh!

I think I should do some more research on Moon mining activity to get an idea of where this is heading and who is involved.

Apart from military outfits all I can think of are IBM, Exxon, General and Ford.

Military-wise I guess Halliburton (not them!), Lockheed Martin and Northrop Grumman Corp.

Any clue as to which area of expertise the bad boys (claim to) belong to?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticalSpectacle
Clifford Stone is clearly a charlatan.

He's alot more boring than Stanton Friedman since all they have is boring FOIA documents but ZERO PROOF.

If he has ANYTHING at all it would be all over the news right now.

He's like the Milli Vanilli of UFOlogy.

SkepticalSpectacle, in my opinion are you making a Spectacle of yourself by saying unfounded and untrue things like this.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor

Originally posted by SkepticalSpectacle

If he has ANYTHING at all it would be all over the news right now.

SkepticalSpectacle, in my opinion are you making a Spectacle of yourself by saying unfounded and untrue things like this.

i think he is overdosing on sleeping pills.....

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Smoking gun document about what? If you can't provide us with a link to this document or some tips on how to find it your claims are bs.

With respect.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
If you can't provide us with a link to this document or some tips on how to find it your claims are bs.

Feel free to believe that.

I'm okay with you doing it.

Nobody here will get to see the document(s) - unless they find it themselves. I already stated that I wouldn't be directing anyone to it and that I had agreed not to post it or links to it.

*Sucks doesn't it. Almost enough to make you wanna call BS.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
If you can't provide us with a link to this document or some tips on how to find it your claims are bs.

Feel free to believe that.

I'm okay with you doing it.

Nobody here will get to see the document(s) - unless they find it themselves. I already stated that I wouldn't be directing anyone to it and that I had agreed not to post it or links to it.

*Sucks doesn't it. Almost enough to make you wanna call BS.

I kindly you this:

Why do you bring it up when you have absolutely no intention of showing it to us?

Honestly in these cases it's best to keep quiet on such matters as it absolutely adds nothing to the discussion and just annoys people.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by diamount

why dont you instead thank him for the leads.... and get on with some actual digging.....

i guess its your birthright to demand it delivered in full print along with your breakfast in the morning....

what time sir?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcrom901

why dont you instead thank him for the leads.... and get on with some actual digging.....

i guess its your birthright to demand it delivered in full print along with your breakfast in the morning....

what time sir?

I'm more likely to see the Lochness Monster hanging out with some Grey aliens while eating pizza in my garden than find the so called magical document with smoking gun proof as if it was so damning, they would not let it out of their site otherewise we would have full disclosure already.

So without proof in hand this belongs in the gray area forum.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

in that case why dont you write to the moderators asking them to move this whole forum to the gray area..... i suppose it would be better renaming this one to 'use your gray area'....

1 + 1 = disclosure - 1 = bs + 1/2 = conspiracy + 1/2 = evolution.....

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   

reply to post by skibtz

Nope.

This corporation/company is very nefarious. You absolutely would not want this company to play the role these documents show them to be playing in this situation.

Edit: I suppose you should get another try.

thanks...keeping ignorance alive and denying knowledge must make you erect. thanks for posting and adding nothing.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join