It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS points for "Fix"ing articles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I have recently attempted to "fix" two articles in the subject page: "Paul Volcker," and "New World Order."

If these are acceptable how do I get credit for them (I recall seeing somewhere that ATS points are available for fixing designated articles.)?

Thanks for the forum and any info you offer.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Send a U2U to William One Sac and inform him of the changes that you made. I assume he can then verify the changes in the WiKi article history.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297
I have recently attempted to "fix" two articles in the subject page: "Paul Volcker," and "New World Order."

Are you certain you made changes to the New World Article page? I checked and didn't see any edits made by you recently. NWO History Page.

I really like the improvements you made to the Volcker page.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by William One Sac

I did "Axis of Evil" not NWO, well before I started on Volcker. Added info about the speechwriters' suggestions/corrections, reference to the original "Axis Powers" and cites to my sources, including a "Slate.com" article that gave proper attribution to the speechwriters.

The original article was extremely anti-Bush biased and left out reference to recent modifications of the "Axis" concept that now includes additional terror-supporting states and takes out Iraq, since it's been 'pacified.'

Sorry about the reference to NWO; it should be "Axis of Evil."

[edit on 6-1-2009 by jdub297]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

I am giving you 5,000 pts. for the improvemnts you made to the two articles.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ntvinh986

Anybody is welcome in tinWiki. Feel free to take a look and add what you can.

tinWiki works much like any other Wiki on the internet...it's run by the members, so any help you can provide is greatly appreciated.

top topics

join