It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kissinger Calls on Obama to Create a 'New World Order' [vid]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Yep .. the old goat slipped. The truth about the NWO and those who really run this world comes out. Obama is a Bildeberger tool. Whether he knows it or not. Considering how he reacted after one of his 'security briefings' ... I'm betting that he definately knows it now, for sure.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItsTheQuestion
You make some fair points.

Would I "really be against the NWO if they ended world hunger, poverty, 'energy crisis'", etc. Of course. But what would lead one to believe their agenda includes any of those things for the 6.87 billion or so people presently alive on this planet of ours?

The "only positive thing" you say about the NWO is nothing positive at all. Yes, people can be considered "stupid". But why is that? Is it because you are smarter than most? Perhaps you are. Perhaps you're not. I don't know, and it's actually irrelevant to my point.

It is no big secret that television, fluoridated water, carcinogenic chemicals in food, WAR, and the proverbial rat race in general are all massively influential factors we are born into, with no choice in the matter, each playing a macabre role in our lives.

It's not so much a "sales pitch" as it is our virtually inescapable reality.

"I'm a puppet as is everyone else on this planet, it's not that bad really as long as you have enough distractions."

Interesting. I have a couple of questions for you. If you, jltombe, are indeed a puppet [and I'm certainly not going to tell you that you're not]--who is pulling the strings? Also, what are the "distractions"? What will you do when they're no longer available.

You're gonna let them put an RFID chip in you, aren't you?

[edit on 1.7.2009 by ItsTheQuestion]

Well, I'm glad you asked and I'll keep it short and simple. First of all, I do believe the fate of the world rests in the hands of about a hundred or so individuals (elitists) and the 6.87 billion people on this planet are their puppets and we are expendable. There are too many people on this planet as it is and I'm ok with getting rid of a couple billion ants. I'm just a heartless butthole, I'm fine with my point of view and I'm not going to lose any sleep over it if I hurt anyone's feelings. Life is a sales pitch...from an early age, we are taught what to believe in, how to behave, what is right and what is wrong as directed by the NWO. It really all depends on what part of the world you happen to come from. Freedom is a state of mind and it's just an illusion, at least that's how I see it. As for distractions, I dont even know where to start, turn on your tv for clues. When those distractions go away, I will adjust accordingly and make the most out of the situation. Lastly, no thank you on the rfid chip. If it ever comes to that point it will get ugly and I will gladly do what I need to do, let's leave it at that.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ItsTheQuestion
Pretty much right out there in the open, ain't it?

If there's still much debate about just how this possible decent man [Obama, not Henry!] has been tapped to push US through to the next phase...

Correct me if I'm wrong.

WOW...
He just says it! He mentions a crisis, Obama, and the New World Order like he doesn't care who knows. Hidden in plain sight? DAMN. They don't even appear to be afraid of their plot coming into the light. They must be close to achieving their NWO. Statements like this show me that Kissinger is either confident and unafraid, or becoming mentally ill and senile. He's waited so long for his precious NWO, and he doesn't want to die before it all goes down, I guess.

Not only does he mention the NWO, but he even links it to Obama through a crisis. And of course, the crisis will be "a great opportunity" for the NWO. Kind of like how 9/11 was "a great opportunity" to destroy the constitution, invade 2 countries, and create the Patriot Act so Obama can justify many of his actions, AND keep his hands relatively clean - ("I didn't pass these laws, you can blame Bush for that. But I'll sure use them!")

I wonder if Kissinger is referring to the same crisis Joe Biden and Colin Powell have already mentioned... hhmmmmm........

They know that the average citizen is distracted with the economy, or doesn't give a crap about the NWO, or believes Obama is the "Change Fairy" who's going to sprinkle magic dust and make everything great again, because "he's not corrupt like Bush."

The people who STILL refuse to see that the New World Order is real, or STILL believe that the NWO could somehow benefit humanity, or just don't care because they have their TV and house and savings account are ALL in for a BIG surprise. I'm losing hope for these people, as intelligence and survival are very much connected. These will be the people lined up at the gas chamber, asking "where does this line lead to?" at the local detention camp once SHTF.

BTW, I've started a thread which looks at the article Kissinger wrote in November for the Economist magazine. In the article, Kissinger talks about the NWO and says that if all goes to plan, the NWO should begin in 2009. You should check it out:

Kissinger writes: 2009 will mark beginning of NWO

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
looks like he contains his excitement when he mutters the words 'new world order' ... haha! he's an old fool. he just wants to see 'the new world order' come into being before he dies. this is a load of zionist crap. it is going to fall flat on its face, qutie dramatically.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
You sound surprised.

Is this really any surprise? They always do put it out there right in your face so they can say "Told you so!"

No surprise here...

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
here is kissinger at the NWO Bilderberg conference...

www.dailymotion.com...

sounds important - not sure what he is saying but I'm impressed.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jitombe

Well, I'm relieved to hear that you reject getting chipped. That said, it seems to me that you're still essentially defending the NWO agenda--population reduction, for starters.

...the fate of the world rests in the hands of about a hundred or so individuals (elitists)

I could agree with you on that figure, for the sake of our discussion here. Now, is that just a guess, or can you substantiate that number at all? No biggie, really. Especially because you go on to say stuff like this...

...and the 6.87 billion people on this planet are their puppets and we are expendable.

What do you mean by "expendable," exactly? Because it looks to me like you are essentially stating that you do not value human life, except for your own, at least on some level?

There are too many people on this planet as it is

Says who, exactly? Yes, it has been suggested that we are, indeed, "running out of room". I'm not so sure. I look at it like this: if we found a way to simply re-allocate some of the monies that keep the war machine cranking, instead paying for health care, food, clean water, etc., then this planet wouldn't seem nearly so cramped.

...and I'm ok with getting rid of a couple billion ants.

Wait...did you just refer to your fellow human beings as "ants". And you're "ok" with genocide?!?!!

You go on to state that you're "fine with" your beliefs on this. I just cannot comprehend how someone would willingly agree that it's okay that the hundred or so elite who have the only real power can, should and will kill you as soon as it fits their larger agenda.

Yes, you may be correct in your assumption that it's only just a matter of time before the depopulation begins. And I almost want to suggest that you go to the front of the line; maybe they'll you out first, after recording a nice little message from you, telling your murderous masters how grateful you are to let them kill you before the rest of us.

But then I'd be saying, in a roundabout way, that I want you to die. And I fortunately still utilize these wonderful emotions like kindness and compassion....however exotic they may seem to you.

Well, I admire you for your honest and non-conformity. Such a heartless existence must be miserable. Poor fella...

Good luck.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

its fact hes family tied to bush and cheney
www.nypost.com...

that's enough to believe there's no change...

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
It could very well be that they're trying to get the masses to get used to the idea of a NWO, and try to paint it as something good (by deceit of course) so that the masses can then simply accept it as "the right course" defend it, and call us ATSers crazy for thinking the opposite.

Haven't you noticed lately here that there are more people defending the idea of an NWO without REALLY looking at all the evidence that has been amassed here on ATS? Defeding it with quotes similar to BH's "Oh that's NOT the NWO the politicians are planning for us, you're a crazy loon afraid of your own shadow" then completely ignore all evidence like the SPP, Bohemian Grove, Bilderberg etc. etc. etc. because it would go against the information that the media, and these a-holes have fed them on TV.

Jtombe, since you seem to be ok with the removal of billions of "ants" as you so put it because we "cramp" your style, maybe you can demonstrate your support through example then, why don't you write to the elites and let them know that you wish to be one of the first out of billions of "ants" to be removed from this planet permanently. See how that goes? It's easy to yell out stupid vitriol such as yours from the protection of your computer screen, but when it comes to protecting these stances out in the real world is a different situation. I can tell from your posts, that from a psychological level, it must be really sad living with yourself to think your life, and the lives of other people are "meaningless" I'm very glad to know I'm not you and have to live with myself thinking the way you do.

[edit on 12-1-2009 by Question]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
A long read and not sure I agree with all he says but it does highlight some interesting links between Obama and major players within the NWO movement.

www.davidicke.com...

-

<< 1   >>

join