It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens and The Subconscious Mind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Now, before moving this thread to a UFO forum, this is also throwing in metaphysical in the subject, and may fit better here.

Another note, I know this thread might be subject to a great deal of flaming and maybe worse by Alien fanatics, so please try to keep your bearing here.

On to the main event. Again, as with my previous thread Regarding destiny and Free Will, I pull this thread up to make a good topic of discussion and let everyone shed their views on the subject.

Ill state different views on the subject and work from there. Im going to come straight up and say aliens exist, and go to ask how can they possibly not exist? Out of ALL the planets, in ALL the star systems, in ALL the Galaxies, in our universe, how can there only be ONE planet with life on it? That is statistically impossible. This is my view, you can not argue with saying that we are the only ones here in this universe, it makes no sense to argue this, but this is my opinion, and now time to add another.

Someone else says that aliens are fake, a big joke. and Illusion created by God to test our faith in his abilities to follow his path, and people who stray are not worthy of heaven at the end.

Then yet, another person goes to say that Aliens are a figment of your imagination, created by our subconscious mind to live fantasies that we cant as a human. He says that scientists have proven that aliens are made by our mind during a state of REM sleep, and just as waking up, during a state of sleep paralysis, and that the government wants you to believe that they are real to use the fear to control you into doing things they want you to do, like what the news and advertising companies are good at.

I dont agree with the 2 opinions at the bottom of my post, they really dont make any sense to me.

What are your views on the subject? What can you provide as backup to your statement?

rekar

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
They do exist and they know how to come to us through the mind. Theres alot we dont know about these power WE CAN HAVE.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by rekar

I'll have to agree with your view that this planet can't be the ONLY place for life in this huge multiverse.
I find plausible ideas from the readings here... To me, these are more believable than most alternative ideas.
www.Xeeatwelve.com...

new topics

join