It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas to Kill Jewish Children All Over World

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
The Israeli-Arab conflict reminds me of the Star Trek episode, "Let this be the last Battlefield". It is about the last two people of their races, Bele and Lokai, chasing each other through their home planet, Cheron. Both are half-black, half-white, but Bele is half-white on the left side, while Lokai is half-white on the right side.
Here is a picture of the two of them:
www.startrek.com...

Both have forgotten why they hate each other, but their hatred drives them to try to continue to kill each other. The social moral of the story is obvious, and fits the Israeli-Arab conflict like a glove.

They should show the episode to both Israel and Hamas. Maybe something might sink in.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny2127

Proof that hamas is no better than adolf hitler, I've been saying this since day 1, yet the ignorant on the subject continue to pretend they are innocent, these people are already stomping on Obama posters, they are so ignorant it's just astounding, they obviously think Obama is to blame somewhat for Gaza, even though he hasn't even taken office yet, there are innocent among them but their mainstream media propaganda makes fox news look like amateurs.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I'm amazed at how people have a double-standard when it comes to killing. It's okay to kill soldiers, terrorists since they are killing people themselves, but it's not right to kill innocent men, women and children. So, explain to me how someone comes to a conclusion on wether it's okay to kill that person or not.. I mean, are you God to decide the faith of someone's life? It's not okay to kill anyone, no matter what the circumenstances are, everyone should be trialed equally for murder. Muder is muder, doesn't matter what point of view you're looking at, and murder is never right.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Hamas is terrorists they are terrorizing there own people and do everything they can to make Israel look bad in the press. They make sure to fire rockets from civilian centers knowing Israel will attack any areas rockets are fired from. Truth is if Israel wanted to kill every last person in Gaza it would take about a week at most.
But because they are trying to limit casualties this conflict is still going on. And hamas knowing that Israel is holding back will use this to there advantage by hiding anywhere they can think of that will give Israel second thoughts of attacking. Hamas doesn't care about its people they would fire rocket from the roof of a hospital if they thought Israel would blow it up.
Same thing happened in Iraq I came under fire from militants in a mosque, what we should have done was call air support and blew it to hell. What happened was we had to send in troops to clear it and lost 2 people in the process because we were trying to limit damage to the mosque.
My view if they had any respect for there holy sites don't use it to attack from at that point it becomes a valid target.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Hamas happens to be something the Israelis created. Here is some empirical evidence ..

Prime Minister Ehud Olmert Stated

"Netanyahu established Hamas, gave it life, freed Sheikh Yassin and gave him the opportunity to blossom," he said, adding that the current political situation in the Palestinian Authority came about "because of the nonsense that was done while Netanyahu was prime minister."

So, now that this bag is broken who is doing what here?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

What proof do you have? You're only telling me things that you were told by the media, which is a bunch of bull.. This isn't a war between Palestine and Israel, it's a war between the Hammas and the Zionist. Hammas is supposedly (no proof) hiding behind innocent women and children from attacks, but the Zionist are killing the innocent women and children, just so they can kill the Hammas. Can't they find another resolution besides just kill them anyways because Hammas are hiding there, maybe send ground troops to capture them and trial them in court.. It's like a hostage situation, where a murderer is holding someone hostage, are you gonna kill the hostage anyway just so you can kill the murderer or are you gonna find another resolution for it? Makes no sense to me, why it's such a need to get rid of Hammas, even if it takes the lives of innocent women and children.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Armin

So you don't believe the multitude of sources, foreign and domestic, saying that Hamas hides amongst its people, and places it weapons caches and placements with them. Thats fine. Question is, what sources are there that you happen to believe that says that Israel is killing Palestinian citizens for no reason and with no provocation from hamas? What sources of yours are more believable. Also, what sources would you believe saying Hamas had done those things? Go read the writing of Hamas leaders and founders. They admit using citizens in their holy war.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   

The Hamas "apologists" as you brand them, will likely say what they've been saying all along, what did Israel expect to happen?

How many people fighting vocally against the insane actions of Israel have repeatedly stated that their attack on Gaza will never end terrorism against Israel it will only increase it. We all know how emotive and violent many countries are, and it shouldn't be a shock to hear a fanatic making statements like this.

So I guess I'll say "We told you so!"

Seriously, what did Israel expect? You blockade over a million people, consistently abuse them, steal their land, deny them the basics to survive, and then you bomb all hell out of them killing hundreds of their children, and you expect the Islamic world to suddenly decide it's not worth fighting over?
Israel is not an idiot, they knew this would cause global hatred toward them from the Islamic world, and they knew that America and the dumb citizens would support it because they've been brainwashed by their own government to bend over and take whatever their media states is the truth.

I do not, nor have I ever accepted the actions of Hamas. I do not think they have any right to govern simply because they are irresponsible, arrogant and just as hateful as Israel.

But, as many of us have stated over an over, hating the actions of Israel does not make me a supporter or "apologist" of Hamas.

Again, you need to learn the difference between supporting Hamas and being against Israel.
It's not a matter of being on the side of one or the other, I am on the side of the innocent children who never picked up a rocket and fired it at Israel.

To suggest that one is a Hamas supporter because they disagree with Israel is ignorant beyond belief.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnny2127
reply to post by Armin

So you don't believe the multitude of sources, foreign and domestic, saying that Hamas hides amongst its people, and places it weapons caches and placements with them. Thats fine. Question is, what sources are there that you happen to believe that says that Israel is killing Palestinian citizens for no reason and with no provocation from hamas? What sources of yours are more believable. Also, what sources would you believe saying Hamas had done those things? Go read the writing of Hamas leaders and founders. They admit using citizens in their holy war.

I have seen Israel state that Hamas is hiding behind civilians.

I have seen the Red Cross
Amnesty International,
United Nations
Human Rights Watch
Doctors in Gaza
Aid workers in Gaza
Doctors in Egypt
Press in Egypt
All stating that Israel is committing war crimes against the people within Gaza.

Now, having seen Israel lie on several occasions, having seen their spokespeople dodge and avoid the questions, and having seen that they are refusing independent press within Gaza to report the truth, I'll say I trust the myriad of groups, agencies, staff and aid workers on the ground over and above anything Israel produces.

It wouldn't surprise me if Hamas is using civilians as shields. But that still doesn't permit Israel to kill hundreds of people. To believe this shows that you have no understanding of war crimes and the Geneva convention.

And, while it wouldn't surprise me to hear Hamas being so irresponsible, I'll accept the news from anyone other than Israel. When I hear the UN, Red Cross and Human Rights Watch state that Hamas are using human shields, I'll believe it.

Until then, I'll expect it to be nothing more than Israel using another excuse to murder people.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Proof that hamas is no better than adolf hitler, I've been saying this since day 1, yet the ignorant on the subject continue to pretend they are innocent,

It was not Hamas that said that but one Hamas official who was being filmed by Al Jeezra as he was digging for the remains of his family in his home.

While people scream sweet revenge, Israel actually kills Palestinian children.

You see the twisted logic of the zionist mind; they say Hamas hides amongst the civilians, therefore any acts by them that results in the deaths of innocents, zionists blame Hamas. So when Israel sets out to kill a Hamas official they target his home and manage to kill everyone there and the neighbours. This is total war and in immoral conflicts there is repricosity. Hamas has yet to offer this payback and the hysterical utterings of a man in pain does not amount to repricosity.

But you know what, zionists will make a meal of this and they will look uglier and uglier to many informed people.

[edit on 093131p://am3125 by masonwatcher]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnny2127

I want to see how the Hamas apologists will justify that radical Islamics will now target Jews all over the world for what is going on in Gaza.

In my opinion there is zero excuse to purposefully target those in no way even related to the conflict. If innocent civilians are targeted by either side ON PURPOSE it is WRONG. But to take it a step further and start killing Jews all over the world just because they are Jewish? This is the movement that Israel is fighting against, and this is how low they will stoop.

www.timesonline.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

Are you surprised? I personally believe there are many people on this site that would favor this declaration, but they would not have the guts to stand up and say so. I was always amazed how so many Jews were decimated in Europe during the holocaust, I felt surely someone somewhere had to know this and why didn't they alert the world? Now, after reading the anti-Jewish sentiment at this site the last couple of weeks I finally see it all perfectly clear.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

I was always amazed how so many Jews were decimated in Europe during the holocaust

News FLASH. That was 60-70 years ago. Welcome to 2009. Almost everyone in the world who was old enough to have done anything back then is dead or at least 90+ years old and account for hardly any of the worlds population.

Now, in 2009... Read this Israel using Holocaust guilt to continue Gaza op, says British Jewish MP

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
I have seen Israel state that Hamas is hiding behind civilians.

I have seen the Red Cross
Amnesty International,
United Nations
Human Rights Watch
Doctors in Gaza
Aid workers in Gaza
Doctors in Egypt
Press in Egypt
All stating that Israel is committing war crimes against the people within Gaza.

Now, having seen Israel lie on several occasions, having seen their spokespeople dodge and avoid the questions, and having seen that they are refusing independent press within Gaza to report the truth, I'll say I trust the myriad of groups, agencies, staff and aid workers on the ground over and above anything Israel produces.

It wouldn't surprise me if Hamas is using civilians as shields. But that still doesn't permit Israel to kill hundreds of people. To believe this shows that you have no understanding of war crimes and the Geneva convention.

And, while it wouldn't surprise me to hear Hamas being so irresponsible, I'll accept the news from anyone other than Israel. When I hear the UN, Red Cross and Human Rights Watch state that Hamas are using human shields, I'll believe it.

Until then, I'll expect it to be nothing more than Israel using another excuse to murder people.

Did you see this quote?

Prime Minister Ehud Olmert Stated::

"Netanyahu established Hamas, gave it life, freed Sheikh Yassin and gave him the opportunity to blossom," he said, adding that the current political situation in the Palestinian Authority came about "because of the nonsense that was done while Netanyahu was prime minister."

So, in examination of this we see that one Israeli Prime Minister is in fact blaming the former Israeli Prime Minister for, "Establishing Hamas" , "Giving Life to Hamas" , "Freeing Sheikh Yassin" and "Encouraging Sheikh Yassin." Those are four things that were blurted out in the presence of media and they got printed. Like it or not Israel is at least culpable if not completely to blame for Hamas.

Hamas was set into motion by the Israelis to destroy the PLO and this reality is not even in dispute. Now the contention is that Israel lost control of Hamas and it attacks the maker (Israel) or that Hamas is currently in operation and is being used as a direct excuse for Israel to attack Gaza.

[edit on 16-1-2009 by Alpha_Magnum]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Obliterated
reply to post by Bombeni

I was always amazed how so many Jews were decimated in Europe during the holocaust

News FLASH. That was 60-70 years ago. Welcome to 2009. Almost everyone in the world who was old enough to have done anything back then is dead or at least 90+ years old and account for hardly any of the worlds population.

Now, in 2009... Read this Israel using Holocaust guilt to continue Gaza op, says British Jewish MP

Thanks but I know when the Holocaust happened. I'm referring to the widespread racism against a group of people who have been beleaguered for thousands of years. They are back in the land that was always rightfully theirs. They still have to fight just because of who they are. The Palestinians freely elected a group of terrorists to run the show, and they turned a blind eye while said terrorists continue to bomb Israel nonstop.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni

I'm referring to the widespread racism against a group of people who have been beleaguered for thousands of years. They are back in the land that was always rightfully theirs. They still have to fight just because of who they are.

Umm... Then are you suggesting that it is OK for anyone who was persecuted and kicked off their land to take it back by any means necessary? So, it's OK if the American-Indians begin slaughtering the US masses to take back land that was "rightfully theirs"?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Obliterated

Funny thing about that article from Haaretz of Gerald Kaufman MP, a moderator deleted my post due to offensive material. Apparently posting Israeli articles discussing UK MPs and the Holocaust is now considered bad manners on ATS.

[edit on 103131p://am3136 by masonwatcher]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Thanks but I know when the Holocaust happened. I'm referring to the widespread racism against a group of people who have been beleaguered for thousands of years.

In what way are the immigrants to Palestine a race? Most are from Eastern Europe, some from North Africa and East Africa yet you say they are a race. What about the Palestinian race, they are true Semites and have lived in Palestine for thousands of years?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaxium

Originally posted by Bombeni

I'm referring to the widespread racism against a group of people who have been beleaguered for thousands of years. They are back in the land that was always rightfully theirs. They still have to fight just because of who they are.

Umm... Then are you suggesting that it is OK for anyone who was persecuted and kicked off their land to take it back by any means necessary? So, it's OK if the American-Indians begin slaughtering the US masses to take back land that was "rightfully theirs"?

If they can manage it, yes. I'm an American but I am also of Native American heritage. What the settlers did to the Indians is horrendous, you would be hardpressed to find any American today who does not agree with that. The Indians have made some headway the past 50 years or so but they will never be able to regroup and conquer "America" per se. The Jews, on the other hand, were able to do so successfully, and I say power to them.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Well being that the source is UK I would like to suggest another possibility.

I think it is possible this is bull. If you think about it it could be more psych warfare aimed at the English and Americans that are right now complaining about the war against Hamas.

Think that Hamas wants to kill little Jew kids all over the world hits at the heart of the West. I personally know tons of Jewish people and to think of someone wanting to kill their little kids makes me 'hate' Hamas.

This is prolly bullkaka. This released statement is probably intended to stifle the masses who are pissed at the Israelis. The intent, I believe is to make it so we do not mind it if they are killing 'child killers'

edit - spelling

[edit on 16-1-2009 by Wormwood Squirm]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wormwood Squirm

Well being that the source is UK I would like to suggest another possibility.

I think it is possible this is bull. If you think about it it could be more psych warfare aimed at the English and Americans that are right now complaining about the war against Hamas.

Think that Hamas wants to kill little Jew kids all over the world hits at the heart of the West. I personally know tons of Jewish people and to think of someone wanting to kill their little kids makes me 'hate' Hamas.

This is prolly bullkaka. This released statement is probably intended to stifle the masses who are pissed at the Israelis. The intent, I believe is to make it so we do not mind it if they are killing 'child killers'

So, you are suggesting that this is propaganda directed at the masses to help the Israelis paint their "MAD DOG" actions as justified? I would agree with that completely since it is Israel that created Hamas to start with!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join