It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas to Kill Jewish Children All Over World

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

It's not about Islam, I'm Catholic Palestinian as are many others. it's about an entire race not a religion. People that are being killed and whose right to exist as a nation and a race has been taken from them by force. Hence, the reason why it is the Palestinians country that is missing from the map, not the other way around.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by VinceP1974
The Palestinians are destroying their own children.

And so are the jews.

static.flickr.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by t0ken

Originally posted by mikesingh
As I've mentioned in another thread...
Hamas: Armed men with guns fighting for the same cause, namely the extinction of Israel.

And the ‘means’ could even be Palestinian women and children being used as human shields and cannon fodder by them! The Hamas are the chosen ones. Allah's soldiers. And so is the Islamic Jihad in Palestine, the Hezbollah in Lebanon, the Lashkar-e-Toiba in Kashmir, Bosnia, Afghanistan and Chechnya and of course Al Qaeda which has spread its tentacles far and wide.

Well if genocide wasn't commited against the muslims and illegal wars waged against them than you wouldn't have to face the 'Soldiers of Allah'.

Why are you resorting to lies?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Obliterated

It's not about Islam, I'm Catholic Palestinian as are many others. it's about an entire race not a religion. People that are being killed and whose right to exist as a nation and a race has been taken from them by force. Hence, the reason why it is the Palestinians country that is missing from the map, not the other way around.

There never was a Palestinian state, culture , or people other than the Jewish people

The arabs who lived in that area were considered Syrians.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by t0ken

As I've mentioned in another thread...
Hamas: Armed men with guns fighting for the same cause, namely the extinction of Israel.

And the ‘means’ could even be Palestinian women and children being used as human shields and cannon fodder by them! The Hamas are the chosen ones. Allah's soldiers. And so is the Islamic Jihad in Palestine, the Hezbollah in Lebanon, the Lashkar-e-Toiba in Kashmir, Bosnia, Afghanistan and Chechnya and of course Al Qaeda which has spread its tentacles far and wide.

Well if genocide wasn't commited against the muslims and illegal wars waged against them than you wouldn't have to face the 'Soldiers of Allah'.

So sad how people try to justify the unjustifiable. For some reason the radical Islamic seem to search for any reason to go to war or wage Jihad. A cartoon can set nations on the path to murder. Very sad.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I have never said anything about Islam. A beautifulful religion that has been misinterpreted deliberately by the Mullahs for their selfish ends and agendas. The Koran has now morphed and manifested into what salman Rushdie calls - The Satanic Verses. And that's sad!

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath
reply to post by johnny2127

By quoting Jewish law:

"Eye for eye, tooth for tooth."

[edit on 6-1-2009 by DangerDeath]

Thats actually a Babylonian Law, by Hammurabi (said to be a very wise man)

Anyone else who said its "their law" is just copying Hammurabi

about the OP, if this is true i find it kind of laughable

HAMAS is extremely ineffective military speaking

i seriously doubt there will be any real killings sparked by this, thats why i laugh at their hollow threats

sigh...

makes you wonder who Really controlls hamas tho eh?

[edit on 7-1-2009 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I have never said anything about Islam. A beautifulful religion that has been misinterpreted deliberately by the Mullahs for their selfish ends and agendas. The Koran has now morphed and manifested into what salman Rushdie calls - The Satanic Verses. And that's sad!

I wholeheartedly agree with you Mike

But I would also like to expand this to include All major world religious systems.

Islam, Christianity, Judaism , Bhuddism, Hinduism, etc etc

They all come off sounding highly Satanic when used for mass population control

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

When Mohemmed was trying to get followers for his new relgion he was having a hard time becasue of Islam's monotheism. The people were turned off because the pagan Allah has three daughter-gods.

The people were very fond of these gods. and indicated this is a major stumbling block for them and that no one could convert .

So in a moment of Weakness, Mohemmed decided:

Allah has three daughters after all. Yes you can worship them.

Well this caused quite the sensation amoungst the people who were upset that the rules could so obviously be changed so easily by Mohemmed. The older Muslims were very upset.

So Mohemmed needed a way to back track but not discredit himself.

So he declared that a demon had got in his head and caused him to make the mistake about the daughters. So he announced to the Muslims that his allowance for the worship of Allah's three daughters was Satan misleading him.

These are known as the Satanic Verses.

[edit on 7-1-2009 by VinceP1974]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Be careful what you say, it may start riots and death if you criticize or speak poorly about Muhammad. Don't draw any cartoons either.

So absurd.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
reply to post by selfisolated

LOL now we are trying to kill Islamic Culture in Gaza, cause everyone knows that Gaza is the last bastion of Islam in the world and should it go down by the American Zionist that would be the end of ISlamic Culture...

ROFLMAO
Someone looks silly!

If it were only that easy!

Harold and Kumar -
, you are a card I will give you that. I laughed my hind end ff at your post, you should be a Hamas spokesman with that wonderful grab bag of analogies you have...

[edit on 1/6/2009 by theindependentjournal]

Honesty, I wish Jewish worshipers would just be quiet. You don't help the situation.

Even those within the Israeli army have admitted that they were given orders that went against what they knew in their heart was right. It cuts both ways and the sad thing is that because adults can't get past their one sided view, the children suffer even if they aren't killed.

I am for the Jewish people, but I am *not* for making a mockery of the situation and covering up *wrongs* for the sake of their leaders.

The attitude that you have dispayed on this board has not been one of righteous indignation. Righteous indignation involves compassion ya know.

I certainly am not defending the Hamas and I support self defense, but I just don't see how you are helping to bring any truth to anyone in your posts.
You turn more people off than you bring understanding.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by skibtz

For the record, I side with neither party in this dispute. Both Israel and Hamas have displayed deplorable judgement and actions.

But... that 'top Hamas leader' should not have endangered his children by hiding with them. He could have spared them by putting them somewhere safe. It's like punching someone in the face and when he catches you yelling 'time out!'.

Hamas are a bunch of cowards in this regard.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Well they are only trying to get even with Israel who was getting even for the rockets that Hamas sent because they were getting even for the Bull Dozing of homes, because Palestinians didn't have permits because they thought it was their land........you people get it ?

Iam so over this conflict, they will never resolve their issues so the world needs to do it for them I guess....bomb them both into the stone age so they can't fight anymore.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
....bomb them both into the stone age so they can't fight anymore.

Jeeez! That was an insensitive thing to say! Just for the sake of a few hard-line nuts trying to score political brownie points you want all the innocent men women and children, who want nothing to do with this endless war, to die?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   

How long do you permit these savages to wage war ??? Mike, the world is dying and these idiots spend all their efforts trying to bring on their Mahdi or Messiah because they are superstitious fools who want the world to end ????

Lets end it for them is all I'm saying and let the new enlightened period of humanity begin...they have had their chances and as far as I can see it...they are doomed by their own self fulfilling prophecy of the end of the world...so lets end it for them.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I'm down with that. Eventually, one side is going to have to destroy the other. There is no middle ground. There is no living peacefully beside each other.

If eradication of one side by the other is the only way, then for heaven's sake, get with it. This on and on, on and on, crap is for the birds.

If you have gangrene, and it just keeps spreading a bit every year, and it gets worse and worse, then you amputate!

If one side is dead, then there's only one side left.

And there is no such thing as a Palestinian. That is a fabrication for former Syrians and Jordanians after they got their assed kicked during the wars. No Palestine nation means no Palestinian people.

No Philistine, no Philistines. See how it works?

[edit on 8-1-2009 by darkshooter]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Some of you think that the Palestinians anger and outrage is unjustified. See the articles at these links:

Gaza medics describe horror of strike which killed 70
www.buzzflash.net...

Avi Shlaim: How Israel brought Gaza to the brink of humanitarian catastrophe
www.buzzflash.net...

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Winning the War Against Hamas

1. Israel makes a formal Declaration of War against the "government" of Hamas.
2. Drops leaflets, broadcasts that they are dividing GAZA into equidistant two sectors, East & West.
3. All Gaza residents have 72 hours to evacuate the West sector, via a southern checkpoint in Israel wherein they will all be inspected for weapons, thereafter they must enter the East sector wherein humanitarian supplies will be trucked and air dropped.
4. After the 72 hours Israel will Neutron bomb the West sector.
5. 48 hours after the bombing, the Israel military will enter the West sector to seize & destroy all weapons caches.
6. Thereafter, all Gaza residents have 72 hours to evacuate the East sector, via a southern checkpoint in Israel wherein they will all be inspected for weapons, thereafter they must enter the West sector wherein humanitarian supplies will be trucked and air dropped.
7. After the 72 hours Israel will Neutron bomb the East sector.
8. 48 hours after the bombing, the Israel military will enter the East sector to seize & destroy all weapons caches.
9. Thereafter the sector divisions of East & West Gaza will be rescinded, all Gaza residents will be permitted to domicile anywhere within Gaza.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkshooter
And there is no such thing as a Palestinian. That is a fabrication for former Syrians and Jordanians after they got their assed kicked during the wars. No Palestine nation means no Palestinian people.

No Philistine, no Philistines. See how it works?

If there is no Palestine, then what am I? What are the people who lived there prior to the British mandate of 1948? I refuse to call myself Syrian or Jordanian.

Exodus 13:17, "And it came to pass, when Pharaoh had let the people go, that God led them not through the way of the land of the Philistines, although that was near; for God said, Lest peradventure the people repent when they see war, and they return to Egypt."

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join