It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas to Kill Jewish Children All Over World

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Alpha_Magnum

That totally makes sense to me and is the first thing I thought when I heard that.
The Israelis are not just battling Hamas, they have to battle the whole worlds opinion at the same time.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaxium
Umm... Then are you suggesting that it is OK for anyone who was persecuted and kicked off their land to take it back by any means necessary? So, it's OK if the American-Indians begin slaughtering the US masses to take back land that was "rightfully theirs"?

The Native Americans or indigenous American population had their own names like Mohawk, Apache, Navajo and Sioux. They were rounded up and put in camps all the long being called "Savages" while being driven in forced death marches. If they again "rose up" and wiped out all of the non indigenous population all karma would be restored.

It was the British Mandate of Palestine in 1917 that with the League of Nations stipulated that Palestine should contain a Jewish state. Then the boats of European Jews started showing up till the Jews over ran the country. Later the UN said that Israel should contain a Palestinian state. So, if not for the interference of the League of Nations, United States, England, UN and a host of other countries that were there strictly to plunder Mideastern RESOURCES the influx of European Jews might have never happened.

Now the world has made the Palestinians into a villainous people that have made their own fate. Israel created Hamas and well you see clearly the issue but it does not ring out to you due to the noise of your car engine.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Thanks but I know when the Holocaust happened. I'm referring to the widespread racism against a group of people who have been beleaguered for thousands of years. They are back in the land that was always rightfully theirs. They still have to fight just because of who they are. The Palestinians freely elected a group of terrorists to run the show, and they turned a blind eye while said terrorists continue to bomb Israel nonstop.

Someone speaking out against blowing up Palestinians = anti-semetic.

Someone who is fighting against those who kicked them out of their homes and killed their children = a Terrorist.

I'm sorry, what part of this is racist?

As for the Holocaust, get over it. Hamas and the Palestinian people had nothing to do with it. If you can't get over it then you should go occupy land in Germany not in the mid-east. The holocaust is not an excuse, nor justification to what is happening to the Palestinians.

In 1948 700,000 Palestinians became refugees as their homes were taken from them. Many others were killed and raped and injured. They went from being about 90% of the population, to now around 20% of it. And most people don't even know anything about this.

These people have not been componsated for the homes they were forced to leave. Yet there is revenue raising holocaust museum, 15 million US every day being pumped into it from American Tax money, countless books, movies, documentries and media releases bringing the world attention to what the Jews had to endure. There is very little if any of this about what the Jews did to Palestine though.

The Palestinians living in Israel today are whats left of a small minority of people who's numbers decrease every year. Slowly, they are being eliminated and pushed out of more and more land.

This is not racism directed at Jews and it is not anti-semetism, this is reality. A reality that you're too blind to see because you cannot see past your hatred for muslims and other middle-easteners.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Obliterated

They aren't targeting Palestinians, but Hamas. This is easily proven by the West Bank. West Bank is not controlled by Hamas but is full of Palestinians. Israel does not attack them. Israel is going after Hamas but Hamas has a Uniphobia, fear of uniforms. If its a little kid or a pregnant woman they are right there ready too kill. The second they see a uniform of any kind they run away screaming diving behind a pile of babies. They see a post office uniform, mall security, girl scout, any uniform and they run away screaming. They might stop and grab a couple babies too duct tape to their backs and chest but then they start running away again. And if ANY Palestinian stands up to Hamas? Hamas kills them.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Ohhhh! It's in the paper, so it must be true and as usual the sheep are only too happy to soak it up like a sponge soaks up water.
The Israeli government are nothing more than criminals who think they are above international law.

Israel's prime minister scammed his country's revered Holocaust memorial, a charity for disabled children and other groups out of $100,000 in a brazen double-billing scheme, investigators said yesterday.

They said Ehud Olmert personally ran the fraud and used the money to finance lavish family trips abroad. One law-enforcement official said Olmert would have been arrested already if he weren't prime minister. The dramatic new charges sharply expanded the three-month probe and greatly increase the likelihood that Olmert will be indicted and forced from office.

www.washingtonpost.com...
www.israelenews.com...
www.jpost.com...
www.haaretz.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.huffingtonpost.com...

The article is probably typical Israeli, UK & US propaganda I very much doubt Hamas has the resources or connections to kill jews all over the world. However the real terrorists want you to believe they do.

[edit on 17-1-2009 by kindred]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal

They aren't targeting Palestinians

Then why are children being killed by snipers? Why are they using chemical warfare? why are they targeting schools? why are they shooting down aid trucks? why did they hit the UN building, setting humanitarian aid alight? and the list goes on.....

If they aren't targetting Palestinians like you say, then why is it the Palestinians screaming and crying as their child lays dead in their arms?

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Then why aren't they targeting the West Bank? The only difference between the West Bank and Gaza is Hamas.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal

Then why aren't they targeting the West Bank? The only difference between the West Bank and Gaza is Hamas.

You mean the Hamas that according to the Prime Minister Ehud Olmert...

"Netanyahu established Hamas, gave it life, freed Sheikh Yassin and gave him the opportunity to blossom," he said, adding that the current political situation in the Palestinian Authority came about "because of the nonsense that was done while Netanyahu was prime minister."

Everyone skips over the reality that it was Israel that used Hamas to get rid of the PLO. It is Israel that is again using Hamas as a pretext to invade Gaza. None of you like the implication of such a thing but yet it is none the less true!

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
I would like to see how the zionist apologists justify the murder of over 200 children in the past 10days.

Masonwatcher maybe you should try making a post that doesn't include the word Zionist for once. Every post I see you make adds nothing to the topic. One could argue that this post brings nothing also I guess but I don't even think you have a clue what your talking about.

It's a new year, why not try using a new catch phrase?

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by whoshotJR
Masonwatcher maybe you should try making a post that doesn't include the word Zionist for once. Every post I see you make adds nothing to the topic. One could argue that this post brings nothing also I guess but I don't even think you have a clue what your talking about.

It's a new year, why not try using a new catch phrase?

Zionism is a fact of life. It exists and it is intertwined in our current events. You would rather that Masonwatcher didn't attract attention to the reality that Zionism is essentially the militant wing of the Israeli enterprise! The same Israelis created Hamas, provided weapons to Iran and are the self professed "Chosen Ones"

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

So, the whole 3,000 rockets fired in one year have nothing to do with it? The firing of rockets non stop for over a year has nothing to do with it? Right...
Also, Zionist means someone who wants a Jewish homeland, its not a dirty word unless you hate the Jews.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

So, the whole 3,000 rockets fired in one year have nothing to do with it? The firing of rockets non stop for over a year has nothing to do with it? Right...
Also, Zionist means someone who wants a Jewish homeland, its not a dirty word unless you hate the Jews.

Prime Minister Ehud Olmert

"Netanyahu established Hamas, gave it life, freed Sheikh Yassin and gave him the opportunity to blossom," he said, adding that the current political situation in the Palestinian Authority came about "because of the nonsense that was done while Netanyahu was prime minister."

Hamas is an Israeli paramilitary unit who works for Israel. Israel supplied weapons to Iran for years to give you an idea of how proxy wars work. Now Hamas is being used as an excuse to attack Gaza. I guess you would call this a false flag or a Trojan operation but no matter the name Hamas is an Israeli play thing.

Now you can look up Zionism if you like on Wiki and what it is, "is an international political movement that originally supported the reestablishment of a homeland for the Jewish People." That sort of excludes anyone that is not a JEW. Hence they are the religious fanatic wing of the Israeli enterprise to convince the world that they are innocent victims.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Way to list a definition from Wiki and then add a completely unbiased statement after..... I can see how reading that definition one must come to the same conclusion you do.

The above post is filled with sarcasm and I didn't even need to have a login name of masonwatcher or use the word zionist!

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   

You seem to keep bringing up 3000 rockets an awful lot. Why don't you try to find out how many Israeli rockets, bullets, missiles and chemical weapons have been fired? The let us know.

"A half-truth is the most cowardly of lies." - Mark Twain

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   

You missed the point. Those 3000 rockets were all fired in 2008, without Israel retaliating militarily at all. Israel warned and warned and warned. But Hamas kept firing rockets. This operation was about disabling Hamas' capability to fire rockets and mortars into Israel, and removing their weapons smuggling tunnels.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by johnny2127

www.rememberthesechildren.org...
Look at the dates. notice how they begin in January 2008. This is before the current conflict began.
A list of every child killed both Israeli and Palestinian, the date, their name, age and cause of death.

Do you know where i can find any data on how many missiles, rockets, chemical weapons etc. have been launched by Israel in 2008? I like to have a clear picture of both sides can't find anything anywhere.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join