It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestine Unarmed Girl Stands Up Against israeli Army[Video]

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

no your ignorance is quite clear. If it was my land id move rather than for me and my children suffer for it.

No, you are showing ignorance. It isnt as simple as just moving to a new place. How many unoccupied countries do you think we have just lying around on this planet for someone to move to if a hostile group should happen to occupy their home?

Get in touch with reality. Not only are there no spare countries lying around for them to just move to, they are not even being allowed free movement in and out of their own country if they might wish to flee.

You dont think thousands upon thousands of civilians in war torn countries dont want to move to more peaceful ones? Do you think it is just that easy to get permission to live in a country other than your own? There is a reason people fight to protect the land they have, it isnt just that they have nothing better to do and want to mix it up with a much stronger army.

Get informed. Dont just spew foolishness.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticalSpectacle

Who are you implying the "forces that control this world?"

C'moon say that J word. Say it I dare you. That'll prove how Anti-Semitic you are. If you don't say it you're the coward.

Thats right, its all about you. He cant mean the Illuminati, or the greedy power mongering politicians, or corporate interests, it has to be about Jewish people.

Originally posted by SkepticalSpectacle

She ONLY did it for the propaganda worthiness of it, NOTHING MORE. She's a
tool, a sheep for the Hamas and the warmongers so they could rocket the Israelis, just like the sheep who says she is brave or some other deluded crap. "Allah AkBaaaa"

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

So its better in your logic to stay and die? I couldnt imagine it... staying for pride... or religion. This has been a terrible place to live for the last 50 years... their gangs have rocket launchers and bombs. I would have been planning this a long time ago. I dont see how a responsible person that loves their family wouldnt realize they needed to leave to protect them.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

I am not saying that it is better to stay and die, I am clearly saying that a whole country cannot feasibly just pick up and move just because someone else wants their land. There is nowhere for them to go. Egypt has made it quite clear they dont want the refugees. America doesnt have planes down them offering them a trip to our golden shores, nor does Britain.

My point is they cant leave. The borders are closed. I am saying you need to get in touch with the reality of their situation rather than just fantasize about what you think might be a good course of action.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

I am not saying that it is better to stay and die, I am clearly saying that a whole country cannot feasibly just pick up and move just because someone else wants their land. There is nowhere for them to go. Egypt has made it quite clear they dont want the refugees. America doesnt have planes down them offering them a trip to our golden shores, nor does Britain.

My point is they cant leave. The borders are closed. I am saying you need to get in touch with the reality of their situation rather than just fantasize about what you think might be a good course of action.

so your saying in the last 50 years there has been no way to leave? THAT IS QUITE A SITUATION THEN! EVIL ISREAL! Wheres the closest protest? thank you for enlightnening me.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Really..............really..........Are you seriously going to manipulate his words like that? That tactic may have worked on your parents when you were growing up, but here we tend to think things through. Imagine you grew up in a land like that. I very much doubt you would have the same thinking you have now. People are what there surrounded by. (usually) Tell me, if you were there what would you do exactly?? Walk over to your local wells fargo, pull out your money, take a taxi to the airport, jump on the next southwest flight to cali?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
50 years to leave... you live our you die.. ignorance is no excuse. What would you do? suddenly saying the truth is word twisting to? O man i guess i do live in a bubble. ill never learn this lingo

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   

You keep saying "50 years". Are we mostly talking about people around 60? There are people of all ages there. Its not like they can say "well honey lets pack up the car and get on out". I mean come on, look how hard it is for a citizen of mexico that wants to settle in the U.S. to move here.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by whats_real

Awesome clip I must say!

This girl reminds me of my own daughter who is 21years old and this made me cry!

I hope her actions have affected the brain dead soldiers in front of her and the whole world takes notice of this vid and wakes up!

This girl deserves the Nobel Peace Prize!...

But Why has it come to this? and When will it end?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   

I have an idea. Instead of being sarcastic, why dont you apply for permission to live in another country? If you are American, try Britain. If you are British try America. And then, once you find out that it is not as easy as you think, even moving from one first world country to another, then consider what it would be like to try that when you are poor, perhaps have no job skills that the country you hope to emigrate to desires, etc.

You think you are showing how clever you are, when in fact all you are doing is showing that you have no real idea what it takes to move from one country to another. Some Palestinians HAVE left. Those who had the money and education to do so. Not everyone can.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
Notice the sub-titles? What language is it, Tajikstani or maybe Mongolian? What are the viewers to think?

Well at least the zionists are being exposed.

[edit on 063131p://pm3136 by masonwatcher]

dude, it is korean

second line: korea forever

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheController

You keep saying "50 years". Are we mostly talking about people around 60? There are people of all ages there. Its not like they can say "well honey lets pack up the car and get on out". I mean come on, look how hard it is for a citizen of mexico that wants to settle in the U.S. to move here.

before or after the housing market crash?... thats kinda where it changed lol. Could they move into Isreal? then maybe get into some outreach program from the zionist pigdogs? Are you saying it was impossile? Im sorry i was so ignorant. Isreal should have allowed people to move into them getting a job and being provided with government housing untill they get income. If they didnt then that is totaly unfair.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Unreal!

Risking her life to try to defend helpless people. She seemed to have a good effect on the soldiers too.

She should get the Nobel peace prize for this act of bravery, instead of Al Gore for his deception.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

She should get the Nobel peace prize for this act of bravery, instead of Al Gore for his deception.

very well said..Al Gore..

what an injustice, surreal world we live in....

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
What an amazing presence of strength.

I will not allow myself to side with either the Israeli or Palestinian ideals in this conflict because although they both seem to hold 'some' justification in their motives, too many innocent people on both sides are being affected unjustifiably and needlessly.

The fighting needs to stop! On both sides!

This girl is a brave and soulful life, she has no weapons except her actions, she is not being offensive or aggravating towards the military and she IS stopping bullets flying and protecting other people.

More people in this world need to take a leaf from her book and maybe our planet would become a better place.

I am not taking a political view on this subject, I am merely commending this single girls quest for peace.

It is so refreshing and enlightening to witness selfless actions like this one.

I wish her peace and humility.

Regards S_G

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Screw bravery...I am a survivalist.I would get the hell out of there.I would choose life instead of dying for someone elses pleasure...its war remember.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Your absolutely right....if I am thinking like a soldier then I have no conscience and would kill without regard.
However,I am not a soldier and do have a conscience.I thought I was pointing out the obvious.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWorldNeedsPeace

I am not condoning what I said and not apologizing for my opinion.
What I said is also why I said I would get the hell out of there.
I do think without the cameras rolling that girl woulda been shot.I am not a soldier and don't condone their actions...I was stating what I thought a soldier would REALLY do.Maybe I misworded when I said this is what I would do as I wouldn't take another persons life.
I was thinking from the point of view as a soldier who has a job and mission.Yes I do think without the cams rolling they just would have shot her and moved on...its sick but thats reality.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
...why dont you apply for permission to live in another country? If you are American, try Britain.

Please, no! We house enough people who live off the legit, hard-working British people here, we don't need more refugees. We already have enough economic problems, let alone the problems we now have with arranged marriages, pride killings and Sharia law-enforces

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join