It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestine Unarmed Girl Stands Up Against israeli Army[Video]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Hi Fred,

I don't think she has Mossad to worry about - besides, being well known would probably protect her. If anyone could track her down right now it would be Mossad.

Mossad are a pretty nasty and very capable group of thugs - but not infallible- and I think the political fallout of a botched Mossad hit, outside Israel, on a 'civilian' - would be enough to finish Israel off right now.

Only used when they absolutely MUST be used in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by NatureBoy

lets not fail to give praise to the restraint demonstrated by the two soldiers. if they reacted by 'carrying out orders' and doing their 'job' the girl would be dead.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Most of these Israeli soldiers are scared kids and conscripts. As far as I can tell, they're not trying to kill anybody in this video, just trying to disperse the crowd and diffuse a potentially volatile situation. Which is why this brave young woman was able to get so close to the soldiers.

I'm sure I'll get jumped on by the 'anti-zionists' infesting this place for daring to think of Israeli soldiers as nothing less than finely tuned blood thirsty baby slaughtering machines.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
Notice the sub-titles? What language is it, Tajikstani or maybe Mongolian? What are the viewers to think?

Well at least the zionists are being exposed.

[edit on 063131p://pm3136 by masonwatcher]

It actually looks korean. It's not japanese or chinese for sure since I've studied japanese, and have looked at enough chinese to know that for sure. I've never seen mongolian language, but the subtitles does resemble Korean (there are a number of korean establishments where I live and they do use their language on the billboards)

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

War may not but a person does.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I have the gut feeling that if she didn't speak English then they would have shot her. Maybe they thought she was American, and if these Israelis shot an American then wowwwwiiieee.

What about the hundreds of other Palestinians that were incinerated? Were they shown mercy?

Didn't you guy see the video where a guy was shot and heavily wounded with blood splattering everywhere because he threw a rock?

Think about this, apply this to the U.S. government. What if this happened to us? Guns confiscated, and all we had left were rocks and words?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath

If it wasn't for cowards who accept to be slaves rather than to face the inevitable (which everyone has to do eventually) there would be no slavery in the first place. There would be no attempts to enslave, and there would be no attempts to accomplish anything by force.

One doesn't need to be intelligent to understand this. All one needs is to be brave. But being brave is labeled as being stupid by those who can't tell cunning from wisdom.

Is it braver to become the slave yourself and thuis saving your wife and child's life?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by die_another_day

If you had even bothered to read the OP before posting your knee-jerk reaction, you'd realize they aren't even firing real rounds, they're shooting rubber bullets, a 'less than lethal' alternative.

But hey - don't let the facts get in the way.

[edit on 6-1-2009 by Monger]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

You have to understand something Wertdagf, some people are willing to stand up and fight for what they feel is right. You say that you would just move but, while you are walking with all the other women and children to your new estates, I bet you would be filled with shame that you didn't strap a pair on.

While i was walking with my family i would be happy that they werent back there being used by hamas as insurance for their weapons. I would get help from outreach agencys while doign manual labor all day to provide for my family. There is no shame in showing your children what is important... and it isnt some peice of dirt.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
i hate to say this but ur all very foolish the wars that happen will never end as much as we want it too and i hate to say it but untill the right person actually gains complete dominance there is no point to much in order for all this to stop is gonna take more then jusst one girl its a start but i say we destroy every single weapon that can kill wipe away that knowledge or something

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

As I said, it is a question of facing death or losing freedom.
And I also said, if it wasn't for slaves, there would be no slavery.
In my case, I have no children, so your question is hypothetical to me.
Many people have died rather than surviving as slaves.

Perhaps, one of the most slandered concepts we know of - is death.
What do we know of death? Nothing... Yet, we are conditioned to fear it and sacrifice almost everything (if not all) we have just to avoid dying.

But some people, obviously, know better than that.
In my opinion, it is a personal choice, and that means it cannot be conditioned or rationalized.
For me it is freedom that counts, even if death is the consequence.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monger

If you had even bothered to read the OP before posting your knee-jerk reaction, you'd realize they aren't even firing real rounds, they're shooting rubber bullets, a 'less than lethal' alternative.

you wanna get shot by a rubber bullet?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Oh so it's OK now - because they were only firing 'rubber bullets'

Ever seen what a rubber bullet can do? I've seen people have there eyes shot out, limbs broken, ribs smashes, lungs collapsed, organs bruised, teeth smashed, skulls fractured and also - killed outright - by rubber bullets.

The rubber bullets they fire from their rifles are NOT to be confused with the less-than-lethal rounds many US SWOT teams use - which are often 'bean bags' shot from shotguns.

Hard core military rubber bullets can really ruin your day. I've seen it.

Wasn't it actually an Israeli who originally said an eye for an eye :-D - maybe they should shout insults back at the kids, or at most throw some rocks. Or they could be the bigger people - you know - the calm sober considered state that they claim to be - and just ignore it. If they run over the border then fine, shoot em if you must. But when they throw crap over, ignore it.

In any other part of the world, shooting ANYTHING over a nations border whether at people or not would be considered an act of war.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monger

you wanna get shot by a rubber bullet?

You want to live in a neighborhood were the gangs strap bombs to ladies pretending to be pregnant?..... uh no... i would move. What about a place were gangs publicly execute girls that dont conform to the dress codes?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by whats_real

Did the stupid girl get shot?

But, seriously, who cares?!

And whoever put themselves in harms way is comparable to suicide.

Suicide = Stupid = Fail

Our planet is already full enough of stupid people, who cares about one stupid Palestinian girl?

[edit on 6-1-2009 by SkepticalSpectacle]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

You want to live in a neighborhood were the gangs strap bombs to ladies pretending to be pregnant?..... uh no... i would move. What about a place were gangs publicly execute girls that dont conform to the dress codes?

cite one piece of evidence that this has happened in Gaza? Especially the latter.

Iraq maybe - but not Gaza as yet my friend.

Oh I see where your coming from - all 'camel jockeys look the same I suppose???

Please be aware of the differences between the nations of the world before replying to a post with muddled facts.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
It's gotta be Computer Generated.
Nobody is that stupid.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
As brave as that girl might be I really think that was very stupid of her.If there were no cameras then she would be dead.
If I was a soldier doing my job and she was in the way then I would just shoot her and carry on doing what I was paid and ordered to do.
Thats reality.War has no conscience.
I will admit that took some guts tho.

You obviously don't realize how illogical bravery is.

It doesn't matter how stupid an act is if it is brave.

Bravery isn't defined as walking into a situation which you are certain to live in. It is walking into a situation you are certain to die in, but for something in which you believe.

Um I was pretty certain she was going to die because she was stupid. I would put money down she is already dead now.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnow
Convince me that the troops in the background are firing live ammo at those civilians. I really find that hard to believe. I'm pretty sure they are using bean bag bullets to disperse the crowd.

Old saying "red your dead"

The one clip at least was red had live ammo in it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join