It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth about palestinian Muslims.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Since so many on here have decided it is time to start the propaganda machines and the anti-semites are running amok amongst us posting their racist and terrorist propaganda and ATS seems incapable of stopping them or unwilling. I think it is about time we start posting about the other side and show what the Israelis are facing over there, heck show what other palestinians are facing over there. I think it is high time we do a little research into these people that are being hailed as victims and poor honest non-violent people that just want their kids to be safe. I think we should explore these propagandist notions of what the palestinians are...

I will use many different sources of the media and internet to show the truth about palestinian muslims and their treatment of each other, the Israelis and their own children, not to mention what Hamas and others are doing to the mentally handicapped in their areas. Shall we start?

1. First off we will show how the palestinians treat their mentally handicapped. I think this is a good way to show how a culture is, I think it can be said that how a culture treats its handicapped people can be a great indication of the type of people they are. This story is interesting and shows exactly how palestinians treat their handicapped. Suicide Bomber stopped

2. Next we could look at a cultures treatment of their children to get a good understanding of its nature. If they treat their children well one can assume they are at least loving and good parents but if the opposite is true what can be said of a group that would use its children as pawns in a conflict, or killed their own children for being raped but not kill the rapist? SO let's look at a couple of examples of how palestinians treat their own children, then we will know if the childen are victims and if they are who is victimizing them. Daughter Raped, we will take care of that and another example of how we treat our children and women is Reputation is Everything, for men.

3. Lets see how the palestinians have treated their neighbors Israel, have they shown them reason to believe that they want to live in peace with Israel? Have they given Israel reason to think they would be good neighbors? Lets take a look and see, maybe they treat others better than they treat their own Handicapped, Women and children. I hope they treat others better, really how could they treat them worse? Palestinian welcome to ISraelis at border crossing and I just rocketed to say I Love You.

4. What do other Religious leaders say about Islam and do they have reason? We should check in with the world's most famous religious leader first eh? The Pope talks about Islam. Now Billy Graham has something to say about this too, and who don't love billy? Billy Graham and others speak

5. What is Islam? What is their goal and what does their Holy Book say a Muslim has to do to be a good Muslim? Is Islam the religion of Peace as they claim? What is all that Allah Akbar stuff they scream at rallies? For insight into Islam and its aims I have found 5 deceptions of Islam text and the video version in 2 parts:

Google Video Link

Google Video Link

6. How do they treat their fellow Muslims? I mean this should be easy cheesy right, of course they treat people of their own religion well do they not?

Google Video Link

Now what have we learned about those poor palestinian muslims that those bad guys Israel are killing for no reason at all. We have learned that they treat their handicapped to suicide bomber jackets, they kill their own women for being raped, they strap bombs to their children and kill them too if they are raped. I mean who couldn't love a society that kills its own women when they dare to get raped? And we saw what some of the world's biggest Christian Preachers and leaders have said about Islam, but there is no reason to believe them, they are not Muslim so I can see their bias right? And their Holy Book is quite clear that the actions of Hamas are in accord with the tenets of Islam and as soon as they are done killing the Jews they will get to the rest of us, then they will kill each other as they have oft done...

Now that I have done my research on these peoples of palestine and their religion I can see why so many people rush to their side. They are a lovable people are they not? I sure think they show in their lives nothing but love baby, right? I mean holy cow America and the world could learn a lot from the palestinians and how they handle rape victims. Maybe we could implement these types of laws and really hold those responsible for the rape accountable like the Muslims do. And cmon, you have to admit that the handicapped don't know any better so what does it matter if they live in a place that can care for them or BLOW UP, they don't know the difference do they, really? Yup I have changed my mind, I don't know how I could have been so misinformed about Israel and the palestinians, must be the Jewish Controlled Media fooled me. I now fully support Hamas and the palestinian people, I mean this culture is exactly what the whole of the world should aspire to become.

Now we have looked at how they treat the handicapped, their own children, their women, their fellow people, and their fellow muslims as well as to look at their Holy Book and I can not see any reason to dislike these people and I hope the world quickly realizes the wrongness of their systems and pick up this wonderful loving and kind system the palestinian muslims have...

Tell me where I am wrong!

[edit on 1/6/2009 by theindependentjournal]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
so what? you think they are not worthy of life? you think any of that justifies the actions of isreal? i mean, what's your point?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
The stories you posted could be about saudi arabia, or iraq, or any of a number of middle eastern states. Dont act as though it is all only centering around israel.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

Most of the stories I posted were Palestinian stories until I went to the subject of Islam which is not limited to palestine so yes it goes outside. But thank you for making that point for me, it is NOT just palestinians that treat their women, children and handicapped this way it is all of Islam as this person has pointed out so kindly...

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Yea, whats wrong with you folks, you've all been hating at the wrong side. Lets all turn our hate around and aim it in the other direction. I'm sure that will make everything better.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

It isn't hate, did you read what I posted? I have looked at all the evidence and have decided I was wrong in Supporting Israel and I should be supporting those Loving Peaceful never hurt anyone palestinians. How can you say hate about the palestinians, have you not seen that many of the ATS posters are palestinian supporters and after looking a them I can see why. You are not seeing the Love the palestinians are putting out I guess, you must be confused by the Jewish Controlled Media like I was.

I support the peaceful, loving, kind, poor victims in this genocidal slaughter of kids and women, I support the palestinians. Heck I even said the rest of the wold should look at their systems and possibly use them too. I mean why should we hold rapists accountable for their rapes? It should be obvious o anyone paying attention that we should punish those that are asking to be raped, the women and young girls. Let's be honest here, you have to admit the palestinians have a point, if there were no women there would be no rape and so take the temptation away and voila no more rape. It's amazing in its simplicity really. And cmon who hasn't been ashamed of he family member girl that is out flaunting her stuff and then cries rape after dishonoring the family like that, going out in public like that.

I can not wait til the world catches up to the enlightenment that the palestinians show in their culture. The world will be a better place when we all become so loving, kind and peaceful as the palestinians are. And we must stop the unprovoked genocidal slaughter of these poor victims from those blood thirsty war mongering Israelis, don't ya think?

Like I said in my original post, I have looked at all the facts and have decided I was wrong about thinking the palestinians were asking for it from Israel. The Israelis are the aggressors here I can see that now, because there could be nothing in the palestinians ways that could be construed as not loving or nice. It is time to emulate these wonderful people and their culture and we will be great.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Do yourself a favor. Befriend a Palestinian. I did. I'm afraid you are wrong about them. You are taking the lowest common denomnator and applying it to the whole population. That is like saying every American is just like the Nightstalker, another friend of mine.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Is any of this true or just religious propaganda?

5 deceptions of Islam text

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Ok! you've convinced me! they are scum and a menace not only to their surroundings but themselves as well.

Palestinians, and most other Muslims, are a problem, a problem that needs to be solved.

Now for the betterment of all mankind I would propose that some sort of final solution be found for the Palestinian problem.

Hmmm... Let's see. Perhaps we could round them up in camps of some sort, where they would pose no threat. They would be well cared for, of course. Properly fed and perhaps given some sort of simple manual labor to occupy them.

Sounds like an idea?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12
Is any of this true or just religious propaganda?

5 deceptions of Islam text

It is absolutely true, watch the videos and see, I know they are long but they show you his credentials. He is married to an Egyptian Jew who is on TV over there for a arab tv station and she gives him what for when he is wrong.

He backs up everything he says with Language/translation, history written and documented as well as the Koran in its original. All you have to do is look at one of the responses on this thread...

Those stories could be about any Islamic country not just Palestine. This couldn't be more true, this is Islam and its teachings and its followers. You will see 99% of good Islamics that follow the Koran are the ones carrying out these acts.

There are many good Palestinians, Christian Palestinians are a pretty large population in Palestinian regions and Lebanon but they are targeted by Hamas and the like so they must hide in their own territory/area. So of course there are good Palestinians.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
There are many good Palestinians, Christian Palestinians are a pretty large population in Palestinian regions and Lebanon but they are targeted by Hamas and the like so they must hide in their own territory/area. So of course there are good Palestinians.

Dude, you rock!

That is the most thinly-veiled, bigoted statement I have read all day.
Thanks for a good laugh.

"Of course there are good Palestinians, some of them are christian."
Again, awesome!

[edit on 1/6/2009 by clay2 baraka]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MrVertigo

A good start would be to keep them (and all other organised religions) firmly restricted to their respective temples of worship and permit them very little else to do with society;particularly education,law and government.
Freedom 'for' religion is important but so is freedom 'from' it and the way
organised religion has been conducting itself recently indicates they will always prioritise their selfish,agenda driven motives far above the overall peace of mind and well being of humanity as a whole.
Until they can produce one single scrap of evidence to substantiate their wild claims ,organised religion should be afforded not one modicum of authority in the real world.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
this is stupid this is what they want us to do. They want us to hate. This whole situation is perfect too because it's rooted in a religous region. It's Isreal agaisnt Hamas not palestinians or muslims. The people that just happen to live there are very unlucky that it had to happen there.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

1. First off we will show how the palestinians treat their mentally handicapped. *snip*Suicide Bomber stopped

nice, turns out that the kid isn't handicapped, but nice try!!!!
doh!!

2. Next we could look at a cultures treatment of their children to get a good understanding of its nature.
i think you'll find that mistreatment of women is not confined to palistein or the muslim world, although i agree, the practices you mention are disgusting.

3. Lets see how the palestinians have treated their neighbors Israel, have they shown them reason to believe that they want to live in peace with Israel?
so they don't bend over and take it like a good second class non-citizen, those evil, jumped up gets.

4. What do other Religious leaders say about Islam and do they have reason? We should check in with the world's most famous religious leader first eh?
how about we discuss the level of quality wisdom issuied from the mouths of religous leaders wold wide? no, hang on, ATS doesn't like one liners, or swearing, so a post consisting of "f*^k all" seems unlikely to survive long

5. What is Islam?
a set of beliefs that it's followers have a hard time understanding in a full and rounded way, you'ld be well advised to leave it at that.

6. How do they treat their fellow Muslims? I mean this should be easy cheesy right, of course they treat people of their own religion well do they not?
i'ld say the fact that christians have been knocking seven shades of crap out of each other for the past number of centuries leaves little room for casting the first stone, so to speak.

Tell me where I am wrong!

done, i think.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

I actually agree with you 100%, although this would do away with parts of Israel's system it would definitely take down 99% of the Islamic States who are for the most part the ones spreading death and terror for God. The rest of us do it for much better reasons, MONEY!

But alas we can not force the world or any Nation to drop the Religion from their Government, I wish we could. I think it is Government's duty to protect Religions from being persecuted or whatever but it is not the duty of Religion to interfere with government and policy either as long as government holds to certain truths like the morality laws in Judeo Christian tradition. You know don't rape and steal and lie and such, I think that a country without a moral code or standard is doomed as much as a country that is run by the relgion is...

Star for you for making a good point!

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by pieman

Why would the mentally handicapped kid have to be handcuffed? I don't get your point. Palestinians send mentally handicapped people into Israel with Suicide Bomber vests and 20 bucks, this is a twofer right? You treat your handicapped well and you get to kill Jews in the bargain, I am all for it as I stated. It isn't a if the handicapped one knows that you're sending them to their death, they get a job and 20 bucks and they are happy campers, Right?

As for the rest of your responses they either agreed with me or don't deserve or need comment s I will leave it at that...

I agree Hamas did not handcuff the Handicapped kid they strapped a suicide vest on, but tey paid him 20 bucks so who needed handcuffs?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Why would the mentally handicapped kid have to be handcuffed?

he was neither mentally handicapped nor handcuffed!!
you should check the reliability of you sources.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by theindependentjournal

Journal I just want to say thank you. I feel that your heart is in the right place and you should never have any doubts about that.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Most of the stories I posted were Palestinian stories until I went to the subject of Islam which is not limited to palestine so yes it goes outside. But thank you for making that point for me, it is NOT just palestinians that treat their women, children and handicapped this way it is all of Islam as this person has pointed out so kindly...

You could pretty much say the same thing about any tribal culture.

Are you advocating genocide of tribal cultures? Sure sounds that way.

[edit on 6-1-2009 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

You could pretty much say the same thing about any tribal culture.

Are you advocating genocide of tribal cultures? Sure sounds that way.
[edit on 6-1-2009 by HunkaHunka]

If that quote above says to you that I am advocating the death of anyone let alone any culture then have at it, I have to tell you though after College and all my life's experiences I can not see what you see in that quote. Thanks though for responding, you know I always love hearing from ya. That way I know you're OK and all is well :WAVE:

[edit on 1/6/2009 by theindependentjournal]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join