It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A&E911truth Alert

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I just wanted to pass along this information to our members here. If this is the wrong place to post this info, feel free to move it, close it, etc.

We want to inform you that a crank caller is telephoning many of our petition signers and harassing them. He finds phone numbers using directory assistance: AE911Truth does not publish petitioners' phone numbers.

Sometimes the caller surreptitiously records these conversations and posts the recordings on YouTube, which is potentially illegal. (Laws vary from state to state, and there are federal considerations, as well). We have identified this person and we have initiated legal action against him. Also we have contacted YouTube to request that these recordings be removed immediately as they violate YouTube's Terms of Service. If you find your recorded conversation on YouTube, you can report it at the following address:

help.youtube.com...

The caller sometimes identifies himself as "Troy", but he sometimes uses pseudonyms. He is from West Virginia and speaks with a southern accent. He usually pretends to be calling "from Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth" and proceeds to inquire if the person he is calling is still "with us." He sometimes then proceeds to mock his target in one of several ways and sometimes becomes antagonistic and angry, possibly in an attempt to get a negative reaction.

Should you receive a telephone call of this nature we recommend that you hang up immediately and do not engage the caller at all as he would likely be recording the conversation in hopes that you will engage him.
We apologize for any inconvenience or disturbance this may cause -- but we suggest that, in the scheme of things, this is a relatively small price to pay for taking a stand for truth.

Any telephone call you might receive from AE911Truth will only be from Richard Gage, Blair Gadsby, or an authorized Team member who can positively identify themselves to you. Additionally, the tone of any calls from AE911Truth will always be courteous, professional, and positive in nature.

Thank you again for your support.
Richard Gage, AIA and the Team at AE911Truth

I know some members here are also a member there, so I wanted to pass along this info.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
thanks a lot indeed. I am ae911truth member and have not hear about it.
in fact I do not belive that he is going to make the phonecalls overseas but good to know anyway.

cheers, take care

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
troy in wv was a JREF poster and was banned from there December 31 2006 for threatening members. Memorize his voice on this video. There are other JREF members just like him, stalking and harrassing those they disagree with.

June 26, 2008
Nathan from Calgary 9/11 Truth takes on Troy from West Virginia about the facts surrounding September 11th. Calgary 9/11 Truth

Watch this video in the below external source and see how Troy from West Virginia treats a 9/11 victim family member. If this creep calls you, call the authorities.

Troy From West Virginia Harasses 9/11 Family Member Bob McIlvaine

I heard about this on the way up to New Hampshire. Apparently Troy even asked Bob to put a bullet in his head (notice how Troy conveniently left that out). Mrs. McIlvaine was very shaken up by this, and understandably so. Troy has a history of harassing members of this movement by crank calling them on the phone (and he recently harassed 9/11 First Responder John Feal by calling him at least 30x according to John), but this is the first time his efforts focused on a 9/11 family member.

Bob McIlvaine. One of the most soft spoken, sweetest people I know.

Listening to this video, having to edit this video... I can't describe how it makes me feel. Anger is not a strong enough word. Infuriating is not a strong enough word. Someone will have to invent a new word to describe this impossibly strong emotion that I'm feeling. When Michael Bloomberg said that James Zadroga wasn't a hero, the "anger/frustration" I felt then pales in comparison to this.

I am sure this will make other people "angry/infuriated" as well, and I'm sure that people will think about dealing with this violently. However, that is EXACTLY what "they" would want us to do. The MINUTE we are violent, they know EXACTLY how to deal with us. So, I'm asking that people take the "anger/infuriation" they feel from this, and use it in the most non-violent, positive way possible.

I know that certain people have already called the authorities on Troy. I hope they do their job. Even SLC, the one site that loves to post Troy's "work", admits that he "does seem to be getting a little close to the edge of harassment with his phone calls (Gee, ya think? His first crank call ever constituted harassment)."

I recorded this video so as to make sure a copy exists, and I posted it because it was already posted, and I wanted to address how best to deal with this in my opinion (non-violently, and positively).

I am so sorry the McIlvaine family had to deal with this. So very very sorry. Ask for my help Bob, and I will do everything in my power to do so.

www.yourbbsucks.com...

[edit on 1/6/09 by SPreston]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
BWA HAHAHAHAHAHA

- Troy from WV

PS: ae911twoff aint doin' # and Bob McIlvaine needs to blow his brains out. Miserable #.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Update to AE911Truth's case against stalker.

From one of our members at AE911Truth:

A man named Troy Sexton who resides in Hurricane, WV has been arrested and extradicted to Virginia. He is being held on $50,000 bond and scheduled for court on Wednesday morning the 28th for felony criminal harrassment charges.

We would like to thank all of those who helped, and are helping bring this man to justice.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

let's hope the judge is on 'our' 'side'.
good news, though. a ray of hope in a very dark place.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I guess the Romans were pretty smart after all their judge wants to know who profited...?
and for the looks of it ... Troy got sacked

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
“Troy from West Virginia.” I remember this character. He used to call into the Alex Jones radio show quite often. His antics were amusing then, but now it seems he's stepped up his strange campaign.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
Update to AE911Truth's case against stalker.

From one of our members at AE911Truth:

This just goes to show people, if you want to secretly record someone, you go to jail. Oops, except for the government of course.

But, this reminded me of something. What about Linda Trip? She secretly recorded someone and it almost cost a presidency.

Good news anyway. Thanks for the update.

[edit on 1/24/2009 by Griff]

[edit on 1/24/2009 by Griff]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
He is being held on $50,000 bond and scheduled for court on Wednesday morning the 28th for felony criminal harrassment charges.

Although, this sounds a little bit more extreme than just secretly recording someone. Any insight into what he did to receive this charge?

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

This just goes to show people, if you want to secretly record someone, you go to jail.

This is wrong.

It's ok in some states, not in others.

He was arrested for harassment. It's right there in the post....

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Although, this sounds a little bit more extreme than just secretly recording someone. Any insight into what he did to receive this charge?

Here's a link over at Loose Change forums on what he did, who he is and some interesting things about his past:

s1.zetaboards.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

This just goes to show people, if you want to secretly record someone, you go to jail. Oops, except for the government of course.

Griff... I have yet to find any source for this alleged story. I am not sticking up for Troy. He is funny, but crossed the line.

I think you will find that this story originated at the Loose Change Forum by an alleged member of A&E For 911 Truth. It is first & the only post ever made by him.

I would think it is a safe bet to assume that Troy is the one that planted this story. I am calling B.S. on this one.

(don't you think it would be rare to extradite someone for making prank phone calls and posting them on YouTube?)

new topics

top topics

join