It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are The Police More the Enemy Then The Terrorists We Are Fighting?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

YES DO NOT OPEN THE DOOR TO THE POLICE OR CALL THE POLICE UNLESS ITS A LIFE OR DEATH SITUATION THEY ARE NOT THERE TO HELP YOU!!! THEY CAUSE MORE PROBLEMS THEN THEY EVER SOLVE!

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

I am so sorry what happened to your dad. What was the exact date? My fiance was also beat up by Davie police James Liberto also being one of them. I called them to assist me getting into my house. We have a deadbolt and I couldn't wake my fiance up because we have double doors to our bedroom. He didn't know I was coming home. The police dented my door with there night sticks and then after arguing with my fiance about locking me out, he repeated for the third time that he didn' lock me out, then in frustration he asked: What is the the f**king Soviet Union? At that point, one of the officers who had already entered our house illegally punched my fiance in the face. The second officer yelled "resisting arrest" obviously as a cover up and then the second and third officer entered my house and began punching him while he was in fetal position on the floor. Then then arrested my fiance and charged him with assault on a police officer and resisting with violence, felony charge. My fiance has no prior record either, he is in his mid 20's and has just accepted a corporate job in Chicago in June. I witnessed it all. To all of you out there who says that you know really nice police officers, so do I but, not in Davie. I never saw anything like that and regret terribly about calling for there assistance. Our trial date is next week. Due to there conflicting deposistions, I doubt they have a leg to stand on but, who wants to take that chance. To The Free Patriot, if you would like a copy of my fiances police report if your dad still has to go to court, no problem. It's about time we stop tollerating the Davie, FL police department abusing there power. Let me know if you need anything.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Have you posted your tape on youtube yet? If so, what's the link. Also, if you have contacted the FBI, what dept.? I will do the same. This officer Liberto #862 and officer M. Keally #843 along with officer Chad Burgs need to face their actions. If I beat someone up, I'd face charges and suffer the consequences. We plan on sueing the Davie Police dept. also. We ended up moving to Plantation so we didn't have to worry about retaliation. I am new to this web site and appreciate your input. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
FBI filling is in the works...... IA had contacted for meeting but prob a waste of time as they back themselves up... not sure if i can post tape on youtube attorney advised otherwise.. .will ask again the police report will be posted today....Theres even a chance liberto james is involved in some sort of drug ring.... crazy stuff ....which explains reaction of liberto james in the case... it really does not make sense ... allot good cops out there(my cousin works for pembroke and so do many other fam out of state they are GOOD PEOPLE... liberto may also be liable for perjury and filling a false police report.....needles to say he is in deep doodoo at least at the fed level and civil

[edit on 23-3-2009 by thefreepatriot]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
The police in my life helped the scum criminals ruin my life so yes, the police are worse. They are just power mad, and even though they could never get me to commit a crime, they will not leave my life. It is like i am seving a life sentence, and i have done nothing.

From what i have seen is that the criminals and the police work together to destroy innocent lifes, whether the criminals know the police are using them or not.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
sent you an U2U with my contact info... I will let you know which agent the complaint was filled with.. IF AGENT RECEIVES MULTIPLE COMPLAINTS FOR SAME OFFICER IT WOULD BE GREAT!!!!... we also plan on civil... CHECK THE red U2U! button on top.. Davie PD is nothing but a gang with badges running around... this needs to stop

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

exactly!! in this situation liberto james actually helped a convicted DRUG DEALER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! amazing ...... the time will come when people like liberto james will face justice

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
if anyone else as issues with DAVIE Police or officer liberto james email me at [email protected].......... I would like to go to the fbi with a few people filling a complaint...... LETS PUT A STOP TO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I just found this thread this am..I also had the misfortune of "Dealing with Davie" seems a few of us should make a game show from it.
I was arrested by Liberto on his first day on the job with Davie. Under the supervision of an officer named Brito. My arrest was no private matter and the publicity from it, subsequently caused some very stressful and dangerous aftermath for myself and my family. The Publicity and public support prompted the Broward State Attorneys Office to give my arrest a second look. They werent happy with what they found and dismissed the charges. What is frightful is the amount of money, time and effort a wreckless and warrantless arrest can cost a person. Your incident wasnt front page as mine was, but it is no less damaging when police officers make the wrong call. What can be most damaging is the emotional roller coaster an average citizen will endure for years after something like this. I guess if we were bad guys it wouldnt bother us, but for a Law Abiding citizen who always gave their police a wide berth in their jobs, it actually breaks your spirit in a way that can hardly be described. All of us remember looking at a police officer and having a feeling of security and respect...thats ripped away from you after an encounter with Rogue cops. You have to mentally re-educate yourself and constantly remind yourself "all" cops just cant be that way..but you will never look at one the same again. And your first impluse to call a police officer if needed, is GONE..your probably living with that now I assume. I know I do. My encounter broke my heart..I think I was probably one of the biggest advocates for Police I knew...I always gave them the benefit of the doubt first...all I can offer is this is one of those times in your life that your gonna have to wrap your head around what happened and its up to you to seek justice for yourself and the next guy who may come across these types of police officers. That is what I am doing. Liberto has had far too many "questionable" encounters with the public..Chief Lynn is more than aware of it, but he is caught between a wall and a hard place and I am just praying he is looking for opportunities to clean this department up, I almost have to believe that, just to pay my property taxes without throwing up. Good luck...

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
There are serious problems in Florida with the political and law enforcement system. The police have been militarized and it appears that recruiting standards have been lowered. When the police get into trouble (like beating a 14-year-old child to death), the state actively protects these people and does everything in it's power to obstruct justice.

If you get pulled over by a skin-head officer driving an white, unmarked police truck, I suggest you have your camera and microphone ready.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

You need to get reports about a month apart..they wont be the same. The first report says one thing...the second will say something different to enhance the cop's position..I made the mistake of thinking there would be only one and used the initial one in my efforts to mount a defense, little did I realize another more "enhanced" version was in the woodpile..as it turned out it was even needed after they dissected the arrest from soup to nuts..

[edit on 7-11-2009 by Valigator]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join