It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombies

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Plants DNA isn't that much different that humans

Chew on that for a while

(take every thing i say in this topic with a pich of salt)

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
huh.....well you got me there!
*chewchewchew*

Well i guess maybe it could mutate to us, but there would have to be a reason.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Evidence is evidence. Fiction is fiction. The twain shall rarely - if ever - meet. "The Zombie Survival Guide"????? Pleeeease!

Once again, you want to learn the truth about zombies?
www.amazon.com...
This link takes you to Amazon's page on Wade Davis's seminal work on the Voodoo cults of Haiti and the poisons that create zombies. If you are interested in learning about a solid theory, read this book - it's NONfiction....

Have fun here, but if you want respect, you had best be able to back up your statements with solid sources, convincing evidence, or a compelling arguement

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I have thought of this before, and being a medical person, I just cant see how literally the dead could be brought back that is to say, rotting decomposed DEAD people. Fresh, recently deceased, warm bodies, thats different. But the closest thing plausible to me is some sort of plague that causes severe neurological damage (encephalitis, etc) where the survivors are severely psychiatrically disturbed. This in fact happened in the earlier part of the 20th century, and about 20,000 people who got that particular encephalitis ended up being extremely aggressive, irrational, violent, and incoherent. Sound familiar? :O

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Oh and just for everyone who isnt a medical person, no offense rotgeist, here is info on Encephalitis

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Say that zombies did feast on human flesh, if you were smart enough to make a shelter stocked full of food and water, hide from the zombies, and wait it out, wouldn't the zombies die from malnutrition and starvation. Everything needs a source of energy, take away their food supply eventually they would just "die" .
Right?

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   
If a scenario like that happend it would most likely play out as in the remake of dawn of the dead.
Confusion and chaos would rein making any co-ordinated effort of the living to fight them almost impossible.
So you would just have to get any supplies and weapons, and maybe some survivors (if their your friends, or someone you trust) and stay away from urban or built up areas.
Maybe barricade yourself in an isolated defendable building, and then wait the whole thing out.
Yes that's right I have plan in case of ZOMBIE ATTACK! after seeing the remake of dawn of the dead im always looking over my shoulders when im on my own, and i always stay away from corners and driveways that one could suddenly jump out of, it's stupid i know!

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
so if the zombies couldn't get you they would eventually die off

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join