It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

paranormal incidents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
hey everyone

throughout my life i have had many things happen that just don't make sense im going to name some and maybe theres an explanation thanks everyone for your time

1. this incidence happened before i even knew about ghosts i was about 12 i was walking up to go to my room and there was a cupboard and this ghostly looking thing appeared it was just pitch black it wore one of those sherlock Holmes hats and big boots it had a coat it had no details just pitch black i researched about what i saw and amazed many other people had the same experience its called the shadow man or ghost

2.on most night late at night i used to hear the dishes getting sorted and taps rarely though turning on and off

3. this is my most recent i was on my bed my remote control was on my desk and it literally got tossed as if someone just threw it (can someone help me about why this happend?)

so yeah thats my life on all these sort of experiences can you guys share some of yours

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I have never experienced ghost doing such physical things... I feel may have experienced the presence of spirits before, life seeing something disappears once you look to hard, or feeling something brush up against you or getting hot and cold flashes, but there is nothing there. I'm not really sure what you should do about the ghost thing. Do you wish to get rid of said ghosts?

join