It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four lightly wounded as 50 Gaza rockets pound southern Israel

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amelie
Am I the only one who thought you were being sarcastic by posting this non story.?

Yeah that's what I assumed too, but if you read the rest of the posts you can see her views are totally one sided. What's an outlook without a shred of doubt, an outlook of a teenager.

This has degenerated into a generic Israel bashing/defending thread. There seriously isn't much to talk about other than the fact that 4 people were lightly wounded and nobody really cares.

[edit on 8-1-2009 by Lazyninja]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal
reply to post by pieman

If the Republicans ran on the sole foundation of say, the extermination of Canadians, and you voted for them. You are responsible when the GOP Bombs Toronto. If Canada targets a GOP Senator who runs and hides behind your house, you take him in and hide him in your basement, and your house is blown up, you are responsible. That's what democracy is about. You vote them in too represent you. What they do represents you. From the movie Thank You For Smoking... "When you look like an ahole you make me look like an ahole."

Yeah so how exactly do people remove these gun toting "terrorists" from their neighbourhood?

Anyway I've watched your posts here and you've been incredibly bias.

Your painting it to be US and THEM. They are the bad terrorist baby killing infant meatsheild terrorists and Isreil are the ones justified. It wreaks of this with almost every post.

new topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join