It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four lightly wounded as 50 Gaza rockets pound southern Israel

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by pieman

If you think that you are so special, then please show all of us the evidence.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal

yes, of course it is, you have any proof of this? i mean, have you proof the IDF aren't just randomly shelling gaza? have you proof of hamas militants in any area that the IDF has shelled?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by gordonwest

evidence of what exactly?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by pieman

Ah now you want proof of stuff that can't be proven except by the people on the ground. Well, the people on the ground say there are, but you would have too turn a Television on. I need to get going, real life comes.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal

as i said, not a good idea to ask for proof if you are making unproovable statements. have a nice day.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Not to beat this dead horse anymore, I'm just curious about human morality. So we understand Hamas are terrorists. Ok. So I'm going to try and make a list of the things I've understood from this thread so far.

It's okay to shoot at a terrorist who is using a human shield, if you wanna make an omelette you gotta break some eggs.

Weapons that dont discriminate, like cluster bombs, UD rounds, WP are OK to use, because they kill terrorists, and anyway, if you live next door to a terrorist you should move. Otherwise you're just begging to be killed.

Living in Gaza is plain silly, everyone knows the west bank is okay and they have plenty of house space for anyone wanting to leave and go there. Or they could just move to any other part of Israel, right?

If you voted for Hamas because you were scared of being murdered, you still voted for them and deserve the same fate as terrorists. Or you should just move somewhere else, it's that easy right?

People in Gaza love getting killed. That's why they live there.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Hi Gamergal, I have a cople of pictures for you
fotogaleri.hurriyet.com.tr...

please dont hesitate to look them. Between 7 and 17 is most interesting. Go ahead.

ah yeah, it is pallywood.

warning: violent

[edit on 6-1-2009 by commodore64]

[edit on 6-1-2009 by commodore64]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I still think this thread is completely redundant. Gosh, 4 people were lightly injured. THIS IS A WAR.

People get hurt, end of story.

Israel has to issue injury reports everyday to justify their barbaric actions. Hell, if anyone else invaded, people would cry for the Palestians!

Since 9/11 the media has been conditioning us to believe all muslims are terrorists and their battle for freedom is ILLEGAL. In the Arab world, the IDF is a terrorist organization!

See! Perspective is paramount.

Now please tell me how the US could draw up the state of israel without even consulting its inhabitants? I though the US were the good guys?

Finally, let's say we put you in Gaza and you were a citizen. Would you be happy if Israel was destroying what little you have?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
If some cared to read the article in the OP. It tells about 2000 shelters for the israli people. Schools are closed ect. The adults try to take care of their children. If they did not do that, maby more would be dead by now.
Makes you wonder why the palistiniens did not make some shelters, as they are already experienced in "tunnel digging"

[edit on 6-1-2009 by flymetothemoon]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by flymetothemoon

Israel had plenty of time to prepare since they declared war.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lazyninja
Not to beat this dead horse anymore, I'm just curious about human morality. So we understand Hamas are terrorists. Ok. So I'm going to try and make a list of the things I've understood from this thread so far.

It's okay to shoot at a terrorist who is using a human shield, if you wanna make an omelette you gotta break some eggs.

Weapons that dont discriminate, like cluster bombs, UD rounds, WP are OK to use, because they kill terrorists, and anyway, if you live next door to a terrorist you should move. Otherwise you're just begging to be killed.

Living in Gaza is plain silly, everyone knows the west bank is okay and they have plenty of house space for anyone wanting to leave and go there. Or they could just move to any other part of Israel, right?

If you voted for Hamas because you were scared of being murdered, you still voted for them and deserve the same fate as terrorists. Or you should just move somewhere else, it's that easy right?

People in Gaza love getting killed. That's why they live there.

They do love death in Gaza.

They openly proclaim it

www.dailymotion.com...

For the Palestinian people, death has become an industry
In which excel the women and all the people of this land:
The older people excel, the jihadists excel
And the children excel

Consequently, [the Palestinians] created a human shield of women, children
Older people and jihadists
Against the Zionist bombing machine

That is telling the Zionist enemy
We want death just as much as you desire life

===================

It's only the Jew haters here in the US and Europe who are under some illusion that the people in Gaza aren't barbarians.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by VinceP1974

It's only the Jew haters here in the US and Europe who are under some illusion that the people in Gaza aren't barbarians.

thats a rather interesting statement, the people of gaza are barbarians, would you care to expand further?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lazyninja

Nearly 600 dead and israel is fighting hamas like its a propa army with tanks and jets.

Zionists are the barbarians and hopefully the Arabs will pull their act together and bulldoze these jews into the sea as they bulldozed the palestinians outa their lands.

It's common sense,israel can't survive with soo many enemies around it forever.Intelligent jews are migrating outa israel because there's no point living life in fear and hiding in bomb shelters 24/7.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal
reply to post by bodrul

ALL weapons kill any one. A gun doesn't care if you're a kid, man or woman, or old. A bomb doesn't care if you're a Palestinian, Hamas terrorist, or Israeli civillian. But the people firing them care. Hamas fires at civillians, Israel fires at Hamas. Unfortunately Hamas are a bunch of cowards and hide in schools and mosques.

This was brilliantly stated. Just like pencils don't misspell words, weapons don't kill people. It takes a person with intent in both cases.

Now if hamas wanted truly fight Israel, why not smuggle in the kind of arms they could use to fight the Israeli army. But what does hamas smuggle in instead? Not food or medicine for their people. Hamas smuggles in weapons that can only be used against Israeli civilians. The intent of hamas to kill only civilians is therefore indisputable and very clear.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

actually tthe rockets are very home made - anyone following a pattern could make them in a garage.

there not really technical

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I am glad to see that with such statements I witness the true cause of such massacres. It is this arrogance, racist, humiliating thought within the very thought of western superiority. Western thought needs a new enlightenment and promote a new kind of reflexive thought.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bl0rg
reply to post by flymetothemoon

Israel had plenty of time to prepare since they declared war.

War was declared years ago. "Only" disrupted by a truce once in a while. Sure it was always a matter of time before one part breakes it. The day they actually mean it, both sides at the same time, its a hope. No more "latent" war

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Waldy

The only reason Hamas exists is because Israel opression of the Palestinian people.

Hamas exists because of their own thirst for Power. All over the Arab/Muslim word, Muslims are fighting amongst themselves and killing each other for Power and control. In the Battle for Gaza Hamas was fighting with Fatah and exposing the citizens to the same danger.

Hamas and their extreme hatred for Israel is holding it's own people hostage. Let Hamas declare that Israel has a right to exist as a nation and that they are willing to live peaceably with them instead of resorting to terrorist tactics.

But don't count on that happening because that would mean the unthinkable;...Hamas giving up their power and control. Not going to happen.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin
reply to post by centurion1211

actually tthe rockets are very home made - anyone following a pattern could make them in a garage.

there not really technical

Yeh its just a round metal tube with powder in it.That's why israel gets soo frustrated because their hi-tech gear can't stop pringle tubes hitting their cities.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Dear god, what is wrong with people in this thread?

I don't even know where to start!!!

Hamas is not a saint, everyone knows this
But do you even know what is going on in Gaza???????

Civilians are resorting to eating grass
Even U.S. Congressman Ron Paul said it's like a concentration camp
stick them all in one place and bomb the hell out of them
and you defend those people?

Even Dennis Kuccinich is saying Israel is violating so many laws and must be stopped and tried.

The only few u.s. politicians that you can admire and respect do not agree with what you are all saying.

And if Israel is so nice and honest then why aren't they letting any reporters in?

ohhh nooo, I'm in the twilight zone again?
Hello zombies!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join