It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four lightly wounded as 50 Gaza rockets pound southern Israel

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
so how exactly can you be sure the any particular civilian "voted for Hamas, support them," or "dance in the streets when they attack".

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Lazyninja

Exactly! Hamas is a terror group. Israel is trying to kill them. But Hamas uses human shields. They use schools and homes as bases. Israel is tired of it and going all out. They aren't targeting Palestinians. If they were they would have attacked the West Bank.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal

Exactly! Hamas is a terror group. Israel is trying to kill them. But Hamas uses human shields. They use schools and homes as bases. Israel is tired of it and going all out. They aren't targeting Palestinians. If they were they would have attacked the West Bank.

Hamas is breed for causeing and supporting fear, that is why they are terrorists. I personaly fully support Israel in their actions when dealing with Hamas.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

Typical of some posters.

Well, yeah, Hamas terrorists do target civilians.

Well, Yeah, Hamas terrorists are still firing mortars and rockets into Israel, making war on them, yet cry like the pigs they are when the get counter attacked.

If you want to talk about children, lets post some pic's of what the Hamas does...... Ya know, pictures of their suicide bombers who directly and purposely target civilians, as they proudly state.

Yeah, well, Hamas are targeting schools...........................

As long as they continue to attack Israel, and I of course mean, attacking its civilians, they deserve everything they get and more.

As for their poor people, they freely elected them

If you want to wage war, deal with the consequences.

If you want peace, stop waging war.

It is just so simple, that it gets by some people.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

What I don't get is why the people deal with it? Why don't they join the IDF and throw Hamas out? The West Bank is fine. The West Bank doesn't have Hamas running it. If the Gaza Palestinians threw Hamas out... They wouldn't have problems.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
maybe they don't feel terribly inclined to support the IDF given their humanitarian record!! what i don't get is why you keep asking the same dumb question and never bother teying to figure out the answer.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by pieman
so how exactly can you be sure the any particular civilian "voted for Hamas, support them," or "dance in the streets when they attack".

If you believe in the Palestinian system, they had free elections and voted in Hamas, else you are suggesting that the Hamas terrorists militarily took over, in which case they need to be militarily removed.

Shall I post the video of those animals cheering during the 9/11 attacks?

Only uncivilized animals would do so..................

I am sure with 5 min worth of work, I can find video's of them cheering over civilian s deaths in Israel.

Shall I post videos of them cheering for the dead civilians killed by the terrorist suicide bombers, who target civilians???

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon

Here Mrmonsoon .. I'll help ya' out!

FOX News
NBC News
CNN News

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   

maybe they don't feel terribly inclined to support the IDF given their humanitarian record!! what i don't get is why you keep asking the same dumb question and never bother teying to figure out the answer.

Why are you spamming dumb replies? Enough already. Go and eat those pies.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   

What I don't get is why the people deal with it? Why don't they join the IDF and throw Hamas out? The West Bank is fine. The West Bank doesn't have Hamas running it. If the Gaza Palestinians threw Hamas out... They wouldn't have problems.

How dare you point that out.

How dare you realize that Hamas attacks, cause and gets counter attacked, result.

How dare you post video's proving all video's and news from terrorists sources are false. (I particularly like the dead man getting up off the ground and getting back onto the strecher-
. Let’s not forget the dead children who were running around and playing after the palliwood filming.

Now, for current news.

Even the terrorists admit that 80% killed are Hamas terrorist.

I challenge anyone to show a war where less civilians were injured or killed.

80%!!!!!!!!!!! Dead terrorist, even with them hiding behind civilians.

The restraint and caution being used by Israel is unprecedented in war.

This is as opposed to 80% of Hamas killing is civillians.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

yes, please do, post a video showing every single civilian killed by isreal dancing on the streets in celebration of 9/11. i'ld be interested.

80% of those killed are terrorists? proof please.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Exactly! Hamas is a terror group.

Hows it a terror group? They are freedom fighters resisting zionist forces and wrecking their future plans of land extension.

Israel is trying to kill them.

And vice versa.

But Hamas uses human shields.

But Hamas lives and fights on their own lands.Give them F22s,missiles,tanks etc and they will fight israel on a battlefield.Otherwise the only way to kill IDF soldiers is to trap em in an alley way and riddle them with bullets as they scream out for help.

Israel uses uranium depleted ammo, phosphorous shells, cluster bombs, hellfires, artillarys which kills more civillians than millitants.

Israel deliberately kills civillians.

They use schools and homes as bases.

No israel deliberately targets schools and homes and make up lame excuses to justify its actions.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by t0ken

"first the jews came in as filthy beggars when hitler dealt with them in Germany" you. Why any one should take you seriously after supporting the Holocaust... Anyways, Hamas is a terror group, just ask America, Canada, Australia, the EU, Egypt, so forth. And the people they kill, Jewish and Palestinian.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon

Palestinians might have cheered but the zionists were behind 9/11.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   

reply to post by t0ken

"first the jews came in as filthy beggars when hitler dealt with them in Germany" you. Why any one should take you seriously after supporting the Holocaust...

Why should anyone take you seriously after supporting the palestinian holocaust?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by t0ken

*jawdrop* you think Israel was behind 9/11? And you support the Holocaust. Wow, I mean, wow. Any proof Israel did it? Any proof Osama Bin Laden saying he was behind it, his people did it, are fake?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Any proof.......... Any proof

throwing stones in glass houses is hardly recommended.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by pieman

I've offered plenty of links proving that four were hurt as 50 Gaza rockets pound southern Israel. That is what this topic is about.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal

and thats a justification for making claims without proof elsewhere in this thread? any proof of hamas using babies as sheilds?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by pieman

Yes, every time a baby dies. It's because instead of meeting IDF on a battlefield they are hiding behind babies, children, women, and other civillians.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join