It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four lightly wounded as 50 Gaza rockets pound southern Israel

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal

You have no way in knowing that because Israel has banned all media coverage from Gaza. So Im calling you a blatant liar!

The only reason Hamas exists is because Israel opression of the Palestinian people. Keeping them caged in like animals for decades gradually destroying their homes and herding them into Gaza for lockdown.

If you were brought up in environment like that, you would understand how hopeless their situation is. They have nothing but the hope of their house wont be run over by a bulldozer or clusterbombed.

link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by bodrul

Funny how you FAIL to comdem HAMAS for attacking a Kindergarden.

The leader of Hamas said on sunday.'You kill our kids we will kill yours','you blow our schools, we will blow yours more accurately with suicide bombers','you hit our hospitals, we will hit yours'.

Eye for an eye and it's as simple as that.

[edit on 6-1-2009 by t0ken]

link   

Originally posted by GamerGal
reply to post by bodrul

Israel is targeting Hamas. It isn't their fault that Hamas hides behind children. It isn't their fault Hamas uses schools and mosques as firing points for their rockets. if Hamas had any testicular fortitude they'd face the IDF on the battlefield instead of grabbing babies and holding them up as shields.

Never seen a cowardly Hamas terrorist holding up a baby as a shield. The IDF have been criticised several times for their use of Palestinians, including children, as human shields though.... go figure.

Also, the bit about facing down the IDF on the battlefield. Are you so completely misinformed that you think Hamas are an army, with all the equipment that armies usually have? You don't face down tanks with a 30 year old assault rifle and a couple of homemade rockets.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Hamas does hide among civillians. They use mosques to store weapons in hopes that Israel won't bomb it. Israel doesn't care now. They are going to kill Hamas. Hamas wears a suit of babies? He still dies. Hamas hides in a school bus full of school kids and fires rockets from it? He still dies now. israel is tired of the terrorist BS and for once are going all out to eradicate Hamas. If the "civillians" don't want to die maybe they shouldn't dance in the streets when the terrorists attack?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Did i mention this article was written in the jerusalem post? 'nuff said kthx.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by t0ken

Hamas blew the school up first. Hamas blew up the school bus first. Hamas blew up the hospital first. That's what happens when you fire rockets at those buildings every day for decades.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Waldy

Banned? Then why can I turn on any news channel and watch live footage from Gaza? Why can I turn on any channel and see a reporter in Gaza reporting what he saw? There are more reporters in Gaza then IDF, yeah, really banned.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Hamas does hide among civillians. They use mosques to store weapons in hopes that Israel won't bomb it. Israel doesn't care now. They are going to kill Hamas. Hamas wears a suit of babies? He still dies. Hamas hides in a school bus full of school kids and fires rockets from it? He still dies now. israel is tired of the terrorist BS and for once are going all out to eradicate Hamas. If the "civillians" don't want to die maybe they shouldn't dance in the streets when the terrorists attack?

I'm sorry, you seem to be living in an alternate reality to most others. Where are these Hamas guys hiding in buses loaded with kids from which they fire rockets? Where are the Hamas guys wearing suits made of babies?

You seem to be getting more and more rabid and frothy with each successive post.

Hamas are a civilian organisation so of course they live amongst the rest of the Palestinians. By your own reasoning, Hamas are fully justified in firing rockets at Israeli civilian targets as the cowardly IDF and reservists hide (live) among the Israeli civilians.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal

You are so naive, what you see has been edited! They just show you what they want you to see! Selected scenes made up for their propaganda!

Edit: And when I say "they", I mean the Israelis.

[edit on 6-1-2009 by Waldy]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Waldy

You mean Pallywood? Yeah Hamas likes too fake stuff. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   

reply to post by t0ken

Hamas blew the school up first. Hamas blew up the school bus first. Hamas blew up the hospital first. That's what happens when you fire rockets at those buildings every day for decades.

Hamas First?

Jews came and illegally occupied palestinian lands first, jews terrorised palestinians first, jews expanded illegaly first.

Get to the root of the problem and you will see who was the 'First' to start off with.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by t0ken

England and Egypt gave them the land, no Jew came in and stole it. How do you think they stole it? How is that even possible? If it wasn't for the nations who owned the land at the time giving it too the Jews they wouldn't have it. And then when the ME attacked Israel and lost Israel won some land. That's what happens in wars when you win.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Just wanted to bring up a few points.

1.) Israel is not letting journalists into the area. That is not to say some were not already in the area, and that some folks are contacting the media. Fact is, Israel is not letting new people into the area and that is what people are trying to say about censorship.

2.) Saying Hamas hides behind babies is a metaphor, it is a fact they launch attacks from highly populated civilian areas in order to deter counterattacks.

3.) Just because less people are injured when Hamas fires rockets does not make it acceptable, and it's getting a little old that people keep making excuses for them.

4.) Israel is indeed using too much force, they need to be much more surgical. I agree wholeheartedly they should be allowed to defend themselves, but am disgusted that they basically bomb whatever the hell they want.

5.) Why even pick a side, both are obviously just perpetuating the bloodshed. It doesn't matter who's fault it is at this point, innocent people are dying on both sides.

[edit on 6-1-2009 by Raustin]

[edit on 6-1-2009 by Raustin]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by t0ken
[Exactly first the jews came in as filthy beggars when hitler dealt with them in Germany. When the beggars were given a little piece of land to live in, they got greedy and found ways to extend their little land. Instead of thanking Arabs they terrorised them with the help of US and they carry on terrorizing till today.

WHAT!?!?! Hitler "dealt" with them? It was the freaking holocaust! Gah, now I know why you post like you do. You hate the Jews. They were given land by the people who owned the land. When they were attacked they fought back and won.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Well I'm glad you came and cleared all that up for us. I feel much better now, there I was thinking that bombing a city to kill a few terrorists was a bad thing. I'm feeling positively proud of my Jew nose now.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
This is a question for GamerGal.

Are you in Mossad or something?

All the evidence you use is from cnn, fox and jewish news sources.

[edit on 6-1-2009 by Bl0rg]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Bl0rg

Are you in Hamas? All you do is defend the murder of newborns and school children and pregnant women.
All my sources are... from the news? Well yeah, kind of hard to get the news from non news sources.

[edit on 6-1-2009 by GamerGal]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
You're reading Israeli news, try something non biased.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by t0ken
[]

WHAT!?!?! Hitler "dealt" with them? It was the freaking holocaust!

Holocaust or no holocaust, at the moment i only see the palestinian holocaust.

You hate the Jews.

Give me a reason to like them?

They were given land by the people who owned the land. When they were attacked they fought back and won.

They were given a little land to live on.They were not happy with it so they used terrorist tactics to increase their portion.Arabs attacked but failed cos of their stupidity and now the palestinians are paying the price for it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join