It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new 'Top Secret Conspiracy' website mocks us.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
the site says:

There are truths in our midst that demand to be revealed. Extraterrestrial life forms have visited this planet and their intentions are not friendly. We are living in a lie. This lie is continuously perpetrated by a new world order conspiracy, the bureaucrats who spread misinformation and lies through their media networks. I will not stand silent in the face of these false truths. They do NOT come in peace. These events have been undetected and unchallenged but I decided to stand up. I will expose my truth before it is too late. Top Secret Conspiracy

guess why this website exists...

[edit on 6-1-2009 by DuneKnight]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Well, it looks like someone has a fun new hobby.
Whatever.
If it makes him happy he can play all he wants to.
He's rather creative in his mocking.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
If that site is legit and not a big joke, the guy has some serious issues.
I feel bad for his neighbor, and judging from the bit I read I can see where he is probably an Ex-ATS member for good reason.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Ok!! watch out for the levitating dogs!! (from said site!)

In many instances, the photographs depict the animals in a launch position or worse yet... striking at objects. Could it be that these animals are being trained to attack humans? Consider the most devastating element of combat: The Art of Surprise.

What could be more surprising than being attacked by a flying dog?

I mean check it out!! They have photos!... and they don't look photoshopped! Each one is litterally a dog a couple of feet in the air.. The mind boggles.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

Yeah, they've photoshoped the ball/frisbee out... ugly breed though

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   

What could be more surprising than being attacked by a flying dog?

Absolutely nothing. If I so chose, this is exactly how I would take over the world.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
On the one hand, everything could be written with a heavy hand of sarcasm. On the other - he could be a paranoid, delusional soul with too much time on his hands. Either way, I wouldn't want to live near him. With any luck, it makes him happy!

Oh, and the poor dog, getting photo shopped like that. Who would really turn pictures of a dog playing into that? Come on.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I had a quick look a minute ago , and WTF is he smoking?
At least with ATS and its 'clientele' its polished off and allows discourse to happen.
Where as this particular site just looks like some workshy teen, who's been told off by another site, goes and creates one to make his sad 'points' and quite frankly very disturbed opinions and comments, that makes him look , well, mad.
Think the guy needs to get some cream for his 'dermatitus' and then take a jaunt out into the midday sun to catch some much needed UV rays.
And to stay in watching , firstly a DR.Who 'marathon' ( nerdy geek) ( I sometimes watch Dr.Who as well but in no way would watch a 'marathon' ( ala comicbook guy out of the simpson's)). as well as noticing his neighbours strange evening habits.
His neighbour probably thinks he's an alien too and leaves the dead rodents on his doorstep to make sure alienboy doesn't go over and eat her.

Weirdo's

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by DuneKnight

It doesn't mock ATS at all. There are dozens of conspiracy sites on the web.. it's just that the one mentioned in the Op is particularly lame and it's owner appears paranoid delusional on a good day. Avoid it like the plague and don't worry about it. You're already in the best party in town!

IRM

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
This site is so obviously a spoof site, a joke, a parody.

Just read the story about his neighbor and it is obvious.

Come on people, what happened to your sense of humor? Sheeeesh...

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
haha it's actually quite a funny site, i think its good to joke sometimes - if anything only to remind us to consider why something has been written, its easy to get caught up in a story and to get so involved in something you aren't thinking rationally about it, a good joke makes you shake your head and reevaluate everything.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
i think he's dan burisch's cousin

or dr deagle's son

one of the two

or maybe he's the first man on man lovechild of deagle and burisch implanted thru alien technology

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
in the comments some people actually are holdinjg off calling hoax on the flying dog b4 seeing more pics,,, my god!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
It is actually pretty funny....it is a spoof on conspiracies. All in fun. Lighten up.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
It looks like he took
www.theonion.com...
and changed the venue from politics to conspiracies. The layout is very similar.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I thought the site was amusing.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Oh yeah, he's making fun of us. Check out the video he posted:

www.topsecretconspiracy.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I just read that this is an alternate reality game for the upcoming movie "Monsters Vs. Aliens".

Here is the link to the info:

www.mentalfloss.com...

J

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I quite like the satirical side of this

It reminds me of how the 'SPORT' used to be,before they started printing real stories.

'Bomber on the moon' and 'Freddy Star ate my hamster' kind of stories.

new topics

top topics

join