It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel hits 2 UN schools in Gaza

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

Hi, I have some picture of terrorists, and some of them killed after this last attack on schools. I hope you are relieved.
here fotogaleri.hurriyet.com.tr...

Admin Note: The above link contains photographs of a graphic nature which may upset some viewers. Please click with caution.

[edit on Tue, Jan 6th 2009 by Djarums]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

you don't care about the victims of the Hamas attacks

What? When, and where I have said anything like that? How dare you accuse me like that?

I do care victims of Hamas attacks too, also Israelis! But its just madness that those victims are used to give green light to this kind of mass murder!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN

Every zionist wars have same script... (Prob - React - Sol)

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

Its blind to accuse just Hamas, its same to blame Muslims from 911, or same to blame only Germans from Nazis - Pakistan from Mumbai Attacks.

What is more important than worthless accusations, is to pressure this madness to end, now.

So for one, at least you don't deny what I said as the truth-good for you.

Because you can not challenge the truth, you change the topic.pfff, ok

Now, you use the term Zionist, do you even know what it means, or do you blindly use terms you don't know???

I agree the script is getting old.

Hamas attacks.
Hamas gets counter attacked.
Hamas and their supporters cry foul.

If YOU REALLY WANT THIS TO END YOU MUST:

Drop your only caring about Hamas, there are two sides and you admit not caring about the other side, only the Hamas terrorist, directly in your posts. (Quotes from your posts available upon request.)

Then, stop the terrorist Hamas from attacking and surprise, the counter attacks will end.

Truce and peace takes both sides, not just one.

It requires the Hamas to stick to a truce/peace, something they never do, but hope runs eternal.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by commodore64

Hi, I have some picture of terrorists, and some of them killed after this last attack on schools. I hope you are relieved.
here fotogaleri.hurriyet.com.tr...

Shall I post pictures of dead and wounded Israeli children????

This is a two sided war and if you cry for one side, you must cry for the other.

If you are sickened by the counter attacks, try sating ,"Hamas you murdering terrorist idiots, stop attacking Israel and they will stop counter attackingg us."

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

No it is not 2 sided. You blind if you dont see it. And it means no need to argue with you.

Edit to add second line

[edit on 6-1-2009 by commodore64]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by commodore64

You might want to edit that post with a little disclaimer about the graphic content (specifically that it's a child). I think those pictures would really upset some members. Horrible cost of war.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Actually the script goes like this;

Zionist arrived by the ship load in Palestine
Zionist terrorise and cleared the land of Palestinians
Palestinian resist
Zionist knock the stuffing out of the Palestinians
Palestinians resist
Palestinians resist
Palestinians resist
Palestinians resist
Palestinians resist
etc.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by commodore64

No it is not 2 sided. You blind if you dont see it. And it means no need to argue with you.

Edit to add second line

[edit on 6-1-2009 by commodore64]

So you admit you are clearly biased.

You only look at the terroist side and don't want to lookm at the victums of the Hamas.

There are two sides to everything, that fact you are unwilling to see or admit this is a sorry thing and only proves your Hamas bias.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

He is stuck in his fantasy world that he constructed for himself, so automatically anything you say is a lie and biased toward your beliefs. I've given up on that guy.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

This is a LIE and violates ATS rules to publish lies, let me give you a hint, PRESSTV.IR (IRAN) is NOT a good source and makes you look like a propaganda user. Here is the truth from AP...

Israel strikes OUTSIDE UN school

GAZA CITY, Gaza (AP) — An Israeli bombardment hit outside a U.N. school where hundreds of Palestinians had sought refuge on Tuesday, and Palestinian medics said at least 34 people died — many of them children — as international outrage grew over civilian deaths.

Hitting OUTSIDE a school is not what your Title say and I am reporting this thread to the Mods...

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon

You only look at the terroist side and don't want to lookm at the victums of the Hamas.

Who gives u right to label people, human beings as terrorist? I claim Israeli governement and army is terrorist here. Look a little bit to yourself and try to understand whether you speak for humanity, for yourself, for your governement, for your army or what? Who are you and me? I think you think we are not human beings anymore, but just something that you can easliy label and therefore eliminate.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uniceft17

He is stuck in his fantasy world that he constructed for himself, so automatically anything you say is a lie and biased toward your beliefs. I've given up on that guy.

Gee, I am sorry if posting the truth is so hard for some.

As is often said in chat, ignore is the tool of the weak mind that can not come up with facts, or deny facts.

Fantasy worlds, like saying,"there is not 2 sides" that is just so sad it is almost funny.

Yes, knowing who started the war is fantasy.
Yes, knowing that any war has two sides is fantasy.
Looking at both sides of a war is fantasy.

Knowing that when Hamas attacks they get counter attacked back.

Or is it the fantasy of thinking it is ok for Hamas terrorist to attack, but complain about the counter attacks.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by theindependentjournal

It is against toT&C to denounce people. Oh, and i have a hint for you:

news.yahoo.com...

www.foxnews.com...

abcnews.go.com...

and these are all from YOUR beloved media source.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
Hitting OUTSIDE a school is not what your Title say and I am reporting this thread to the Mods...

I have reviewed your complain and find it to be inappropriate.

Our rules for posting news REQUIRE that members use the original headline of news stories when posting news.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   

GAZA (Reuters) - Israeli tank shells killed at least 40 Palestinians on Tuesday at a U.N. school where civilians had taken shelter, medical officials said, in carnage likely to boost international calls for a halt to Israel's Gaza offensive. An Israeli military spokeswoman said she was looking into information on the incident at al-Fakhora school in Jabalya refugee camp.

Link

Can't condone that. Not acceptable. I'm usually siding with Israel too.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I had been withholding comment on this...up until now...

I don't really care who thinks there right or wrong in this current conflict and I will say that at this point in the game we're well past the politics...

The simple fact is two schools were attacked... children killed... that single act changed everything....

As the parent of a Murdered child let me assure you... whoever shot first over whatever trivial matter no longer has merrett... the death of a child only brings about one thing, Pure raw animistic hatred!!! Blind rage overcomes reason and its at this point where you don't care if you have to face a tank with nothing but your teeth...the only thing you think about is getting to the person who killed your child...

Things are about to get very, very medieval over there... and of course many more children will suffer...

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uniceft17

Gee, I am sorry if posting the truth is so hard for some.

As is often said in chat, ignore is the tool of the weak mind that can not come up with facts, or deny facts.

Fantasy worlds, like saying,"there is not 2 sides" that is just so sad it is almost funny.

Yes, knowing who started the war is fantasy.
Yes, knowing that any war has two sides is fantasy.
Looking at both sides of a war is fantasy.

Knowing that when Hamas attacks they get counter attacked back.

Or is it the fantasy of thinking it is ok for Hamas terrorist to attack, but complain about the counter attacks.

If you look at my recent posts in threads by going to my member profile you would know my stance on the Israeli Gazan conflict.

And you have conveniently looked over my posts on the previous page where I call you out on being a hypocrite.

It is obvious that youa are biased toward Israel and I can prove it.

She dares to post the truth.

The terrorists and their supporters can not have truth coming out for it will disprove their palliwood lies.

The more she is attacked by terrorist supporters, the more we know she "IS" telling the truth..
Source

She is telling the truth even though you nor her cite sources to back 'YOUR' yes I said it 'YOUR' truth.

But when someone comes in here and says:

Originally posted by Harlequin
uncofirmed report israel airforce has dropped 2 x 2000lb bombs on a hosptial

edit:

on a randonm satellite ME news channel - with no source quoted so take it with a pinch of salt at this time

[edit on 6/1/09 by Harlequin]

Shouldn't you wait to see if its fact, it's not.

Don't post lies just to get a reaction.

I am calling your post a lie and you know it is.

Posting lies is another TAC violation for you, Har, Just like your name calling, posting terms as insults that you don't even know what they mean.

This is the same thing the terrorists do.

Try to send lies as fact to draw sympathy for the terrorists who murder civilians on purpose.

Also, from the terrorist own words, 80% killed are terrorists.

Show me ANY war in history with a lower civilian death rate, I know; this goes against the terrorist tripe of poor us.

Also, let’s look at the causality rate of civilians vs. military from HAMAS ATTACKS.

Oh, that’s right; the Hamas terrorists only target civilians, what animals.

Their you have it, proof that you are a hypocrite and making such double standards. Shame on you.
Even though he said it was unconfirmed, and should be taken with a grain of salt.

And I am still waiting for you to answer my other posts since you have so conveniently skipped over them.

[edit on 1/6/2009 by Uniceft17]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

I have no critic to Palestinian side? You mean that I am not condemning loudly their rocket attacks and armed resistance against occupation...

This happens every time, when some painful news comes up, and Israel has again acted against every rule in earth - You start to make accuses in personal level. Thats so stupid...

Time to make critic toward Palestinians?

Ok, no problem.

But at first, as soldier, I have to remind, that I understand armed resistance against aggressor, occupier, very well. I havent shame that point of view neither before: I understand value of armed resistance as way to fight against tyranny. Period.

What comes to tactics of palestinians has shown in Gaza, really I am not now in place that I could say with 100% sure, what should they make better in Gaza, or maybe totally other way, but I do condemn already some of their actions:

- They havent make basements to houses, and enough shelters for population - like any of them.
- I dont see any barriers, foxholes, running graves - shovel is soldiers best friend
- They should separate areas from each others, much more better, and so help civil population to survive from attackers strikes - Give and point out "Green Zones" to refugees.
- They havent fortified their posts well as they should - No fortifications in houses.

--- But generally now is too early to investigate Hamas plans and tactics they use, that time comes much more later.

--- I dont know who have made decisions to use rockets against Israel, I think those money would be much more effective to buy mines, bullet proof wests, helmets, and night binoculars, like more personal and defensive materials.

--- I think firing rockets doesnt help their cause, like they could get with good explosives and mines, and those efforts from shooting some rockets should channel to very different goals. So I condemn also tactic with shooting rockets. Happy now?

--- If rockets are just to revenge civilian casualties made amongst them by Israel before, they have just fallen to trap made by Israel. Soldier should always avoid motions like hate - In face of provocations.

I am ready to make critic against Palestinians, no problem, but worthless and racist accusations I wont accept.

--- If we talk about politics, first we should show first act of basic diplomacy to each others - Respect.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by theindependentjournal

WTF?

Reuters is not... - What are you condemn international news agency and their work?

www.alertnet.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join