It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel hits 2 UN schools in Gaza

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
This is outrageous! I am so mad I could explode. 40 civilians, mostly women and children were killed after seeking shelter in a United Nations school building.

The Israelis bombarded the building with tanks knowing it was a UN building. They have no excuse for their actions anymore...the Israel state has become like the Nazis. Somebody stop this madness already!

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

Originally posted by detachedindividual
reply to post by jsobecky

What I know is that Israel are killing hundreds of people. Women and kids are among them. Israel has no excuse, terrorists using them as shields or not.

It is unfortunate, but sometimes necessary. Israel is not firing missiles from inside Israel, are they? Israel is not putting innocents between them and Hamas, are they?

In a hostage situation, you don't kill the hostages to kill the terrorist.

And you know it.

This is not a hostage situation.

But I guess you'll keep trying to defend Israel until the end, there's no point really discussing it with you because you have made your position perfectly clear, and no matter how much blood is spilled you'll continue to say it's acceptable to "beat the terrorist".

Fine, stop discussing it with me if all you want is someone to agree with you. I won't lose any sleep over it.

Never mind that they are creating a thousand more terrorists. A fact which not one pro-Israel poster has yet acknowledged as far as I can see.

Or, Israel can end this as quickly as possible and the children can grow up in peace and be educated as to the evil of groups like Hamas.

[edit on 6-1-2009 by jsobecky]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
To my critics, I want to say; Facts doesnt give any room for understanding Israeli acts in Gaza... Just came another terrific breaking news!

Mobile clinics bombed

The organisation Union of Healthcare Committees, initiated by Palestinian doctors and nurses, has recently bought three small trucks, and equipped them to function as mobile health clinics in Gaza. Since the conflict between Hamas and Israel started, DanChurchAid has supported an upgrade of the vehicles, so they could be used as basic ER's, providing intensive care to wounded in Gaza.

The vehicles destroyed by Israli bombings.

www.alertnet.org...

My sympathy towards Israel was totally ended before Christmas and this operation... When Gazans was forced to eat grass to survive;
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sometimes enough is enough... That was my breaking point, and I took my side. This operation has just been nails in that coffin.

Israel has to do many, many good acts before these wounds are healed in my mind, and I think many agree with me. I am still waiting those good news beginning... I am so tired to this madness

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin
uncofirmed report israel airforce has dropped 2 x 2000lb bombs on a hosptial

edit:

on a randonm satellite ME news channel - with no source quoted so take it with a pinch of salt at this time

[edit on 6/1/09 by Harlequin]

Shouldn't you wait to see if its fact, it's not.

Don't post lies just to get a reaction.

I am calling your post a lie and you know it is.

Posting lies is another TAC violation for you, Har, Just like your name calling, posting terms as insults that you don't even know what they mean.

This is the same thing the terrorists do.

Try to send lies as fact to draw sympathy for the terrorists who murder civilians on purpose.

Also, from the terrorist own words, 80% killed are terrorists.

Show me ANY war in history with a lower civilian death rate, I know; this goes against the terrorist tripe of poor us.

Also, let’s look at the causality rate of civilians vs. military from HAMAS ATTACKS.

Oh, that’s right; the Hamas terrorists only target civilians, what animals.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
reply to post by FlyersFan

While I accept that it is likely Hamas do use Schools, you have offered no evidence to support your rebuttal.

How about that the OP's source is the iranian news media as a reason for rebuttal?

Seriously, if no one is 'allowed' to quote Israeli news sources, or even Fox then why take iranian news or al-brassiera as automatically factual? Unless, of course, you're just looking for words that go along with your own "agenda".

Level laying field. Deny hypocrisy.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

all news sources must be viewed with biased now - we know that ynet and jpost are biased to israel and presstv is biased to iran , which is the slant thats ofc put on the stories.

a good `unbiased` viiew would be get the same story - but from2 opposing sources so the reader can draw there own conclusions in the middle.

but finding the same story in this mess liely won`t happen so its 1 biased news source vs another.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
This new 40 casualties taken strike is NEW STRIKE!

... First they hit twice with artillery, then they hit with Air Forces, AGAIN!

New Israeli strike kills 40 in UN school

At least 40 people have been killed in a new Israeli attack on a school run by the UN agency for Palestinian refugees in the Gaza Strip.

www.presstv.ir...

IAF targets UN-run school; Palestinians: At least 30 killed
www.jpost.com...

40 Palestinians killed in IDF strike on UN school
www.haaretz.com...

Report: Dozens killed in IDF strikes
www.ynetnews.com...

... Just madness.

UN HAVE GAVE CORDINATES TO THESE SHELTERS! This is illegal mass murder 1st degree... Pilots, generals should be jailed!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

I'll give you a star for your unbiased response.

So, maybe it would be a good idea to just stop creating threads based on "news" from sources people already know are biased? Hello, are the people doing this paying attention?

[edit on 1/6/2009 by centurion1211]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

Good grief, and you were just defending GamerGal the other day for doing the exact same thing.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN
To my critics, I want to say; Facts doesnt give any room for understanding Israeli acts in Gaza... Just came another terrific breaking news!

Mobile clinics bombed

The organisation Union of Healthcare Committees, initiated by Palestinian doctors and nurses, has recently bought three small trucks, and equipped them to function as mobile health clinics in Gaza. Since the conflict between Hamas and Israel started, DanChurchAid has supported an upgrade of the vehicles, so they could be used as basic ER's, providing intensive care to wounded in Gaza.

The vehicles destroyed by Israli bombings.

www.alertnet.org...

My sympathy towards Israel was totally ended before Christmas and this operation... When Gazans was forced to eat grass to survive;
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sometimes enough is enough... That was my breaking point, and I took my side. This operation has just been nails in that coffin.

Israel has to do many, many good acts before these wounds are healed in my mind, and I think many agree with me. I am still waiting those good news beginning... I am so tired to this madness

So, what you are admitting is you are completely biased for the Hamas terrorists.

There for anything you say is clearly biased and to be ignored?

Like the Phony post you made and had to go back and admit was a lie???

You cry for the terrorists, but not their victims, you fail to admit they brought this on themselves.

Yes, attack a country everyday with mortars and rockets that "ONLY" target civilians and "SURPRISE" they counter attack.

Beyond your posting of lies, let’s have some facts.

Hamas stated this, again.
Hamas targets only civilians.
Hamas is still waging war and yet expects the victim of their attacks to not counter attack.

Lets also quote the terrorists, 80% of those killed are Hamas terrorist, 80%!!!!!!

That is a better safety record for civilians than any war in history.

Want to save the civilians on both side (yes, I remember you only care about the terrorist side, by your own word in posts, you openly admit this.), urge the terrorist to stop waging war and getting their people killed.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Maybe I read your mind... I collect all those news in Israeli agencys before seen your post... Nobody deny that schools are targeted now.

Where those people should go, because even UN places are not safe, and their homes are already destroyed.. THINK!!!

What next, hospitals?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

C'mon, they are not 40 civilan, among many children. They are future potential terrorist, just like you and me, and who should be eliminated with preemptive strike. Oh and this photo u posted and all other photos are staged, faked, hoax just like all the world; wasnt that Shakespeare who said something like that, world is stage and history is a play.
By the way, I think we will soon meet with Angelus Novus of Walter Benjamin, but this time Angelus Novus will be very angry.

[edit on 6-1-2009 by commodore64]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Maybe I read your mind... I collect all those news in Israeli agencys before seen your post... Nobody deny that schools are targeted now.

Where those people should go, because even UN places are not safe, and their homes are already destroyed.. THINK!!!

What next, hospitals?

Harliquin has already posted that lie.

Come on, I know you only support terrosits, by your own words.............

But you two should really try for the truth, instead of posting lies that are easily proven as such, a lie.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   

UN HAVE GAVE CORDINATES TO THESE SHELTERS! This is illegal mass murder 1st degree... Pilots, generals should be jailed!!!

And that is very disturbing.

The government of Israel have completely lost the plot.

link   
If ever a picture someone did sums up this rubbish, it is this. Though they should of added usa and uk flag iwith the israel flag too.

link   

I am looking all sides 100%... If you havent seen that in my posts before.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   

hmmm

Both sides, eh.

Was that when you posted you don't care about the victims of the Hamas attacks, you only care about the Hamas attackers getting counter attacks.

I can quote your exact words if you try to deny it.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

Every zionist wars have same script... (Prob - React - Sol)

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

Its blind to accuse just Hamas, its same to blame Muslims from 911, or same to blame only Germans from Nazis - Pakistan from Mumbai Attacks.

What is more important than worthless accusations, is to pressure this madness to end, now.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

False.

If you ever quote an Israeli news source, it is only to bolster your criticism of Israel. You never offer any criticism of the palestinians for their part in this whole mess. Your posts are absolutely one-sided.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join