It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello people, WAKE UP! The Israel and Hammas conflict is manipulating you!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
All of the wars over the last 8 years have been on a hidden agenda by the bilderburg group and the global elite. This new Israel-Palestine conflict is just a new conflict designed to get you to hate Israel and feel sympathy for Palestine and it's to get us into war with Iran. Do you all realize how childish you are believing that Israel is the monster and the bad guy? Israel is being USED right now by the bilderburg to get you to hate them as part of their agenda to get us into war with Iran... WAKE UP this is just a bilderburg mind game and they're winning against you. Why don't you people wake up?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Yes... it IS all a big conspiracy... look up AIPAC... then you will see the real conspiracy. It is all the same contrite BS: use religion and soveriegnty as an excuse and the masses will ignore the fact that it is all just the military industrial complex's tool for a money grab in a poor economy. Hmmm... so what has been going on in Sudan lately... AND WHY DOESN' ANYONE GIVE A S@$T??

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Oh yeah... th is anonymous again... the guy who commented on the Sudan thing. I am disgusted in my fellow human being! Everyone here is up in arms about the Israeli and Gaza thing.... but Damn you all!!!!! Look at the numbers! Let's put the recent tallies into perspective:

Total Gaza Conflict Death Toll so far: 200,000... easily

Oh yeah... I guess it doesn't matter if there is no religious, corporate, and even bigotous interests involved.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
well, why did Siv Jensen a norwegian politician that was at the bilderberg coferance in Canada, yesterday go public on Norwgian TV and said that the Israelis where in their right to atack, and gave her support?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I dont follow.... why would the PTB want us to hate Israel? How does that make us want to get into a war with Iran? Wouldnt it make more sense to sympathise with Israel in order to get into a war with Iran? And if they are trying to get us to hate Israel... then why is all the media siding with Israel agains the Palestinians?

I think you need to explain your "conspiracy" here becuase Im not getting it.

[edit on 6-1-2009 by SleeplessInUS]

[edit on 6-1-2009 by SleeplessInUS]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I get the point (at least partially), actually.

The real objective here -IMHO- is that we need to hate "something". Doesn't matter which way...
The key element here is confusion, built up on hate and propaganda, to get us to 'choose' a side once more. The old "us vs them" mentality.

If people are confused AND hating something, they will always be like pawns on chess.

Solution? Stop hating, stop choosing sides, stop putting people in different "columns". Stop seeing differences - as they all are illusions-, stop fighting to "win"... just... STOP.

Peace

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I still dont really see it.... but I do agree that we are being manipulated in some fashion by the US Media ie: the government, for some purpose. I just haven't had a light bulb go off yet as to what the agenda is. It is obvious that the US is behind Israel in this conflict but to what end (and im sure it is more complicated than simple in its answer)

Also, as I was surfing the international news outlets, found it interesting that UAE never mentioned the conflict in their news as if it is being ignored or it is unimportant (or perhaps, typical and not newsworthy?) yet the US is making it the biggest deal since the presidential election. I see mention in France, Russia, Spain (and whatever news stations I can seem to find overseas) but Dubai... nothing... although the market seems to be doing well in Abu Dhabi lol go figure.

Anyway. I find the idea behind there 'being' an agenda behind what we are being fed by the PTB but I dont think it is to 'hate Israel' as the OP suggests.

my spare change

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Edit doesnt seem to be working .....

my last line in my statement was suppose to read:

'Anyway. I find the idea of an agenda being behind what we are fed by the PTB through the media viable, but I dont think it is to 'hate Israel' as the OP suggests. '

please excuse my grammar

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

Man, you are REALLY reaching now

So what is this? You can't convince by arguing, you can't convince by labelling people anti semites, so the new tactic is to appeal to their fear/hatred of the powers that be?

Give me a break...

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
lmfao I hope your are truly joking

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I understand what the OP is trying to say and usually it would be a good observation but I don't think it works with Hamas and palestine. The Bilderbergs got no control over Hamas or palestinians or Islam for that matter. When was the last time you saw Iran or Palestine represented at a Bilderberg meeting? these people are not under anyone's control except Allah's.

Israel is not playing a Bilderberg plot here either I don;t think, not that they aren't probably at the Bilderbergs but because they are responding to Hamas and palestinians who are not Bilderberg controlled...

So while the point overall is good and the observation of the Bilderbergs manipulating nearly everything is true, I don't think it applies here. But

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
SPEAK for yourself...

I don't watch CNN/MSNBC/FOXNEWS...

Don't read the newspaper....

I get all of my "news" online....

If anything, I'm MANIPULATING the news sources by USING them when I need a headline and then I LAUGH them off as JOKES when they try and feed me their bull sh1t.

They are entertainment for me.

I laugh at them,....

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I found the timing on this whole thing very interesting too...almost as though someone realized there is no longer a puppet in power over here, and they need to start something that cant be stopped before he is inaugurated.

new topics

top topics

join