It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Zionists guilty of deliberately having Israelis killed and maimed to provide excuse to attac

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Strong circumstantial evidence is slowly emerging into the mainstream media that confirms that, far from Hamas provoking Israel, it has been Israel that has been deliberately provoking Hamas into rocketing and mortaring southern Israel specifically in order to provide a casus belli for Israel to attack the Gaza. In doing so, this makes Israel guilty of using its own people as ‘victims’ for political purposes.

Israel was planning for the Gaza operation even as it was negotiating a ceasefire according to reports in Israeli newspaper Ha’aretz who says that during this period Israel had been carrying out a massive operational deception and have deliberately been misleading the public. It has now come to light that Israel has had a training facility close to Gaza where the army has been training for an operation against the Gaza Strip. This base has been running for some eighteen months. In order to ensure that Hamas provide a casus belli on cue Israel deliberately broke the ceasefire on 4 November 2008 by launching an aerial strike into the Gaza that killed six Palestinians. The Israelis knew that Palestinian fighters would respond by launching rockets and mortars, mostly ineffectually, into Israel.

More

lataan.blogspot.com...

Mod edit:
Removed all caps title and added EX tags.
Posting work written by others - Please review this link

[edit on 6-1-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Al-Mahdi

I see. So this "strong circumstantial evidence" attempts to explain why Palestine contiuously fired rockets into Israel.

Can it explain why Palestine didn't use any of the money they spent on rocket-making materials and other weapons of war to build roads, schools, feed the people, build farms and improve infrastructure?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I have never known a country yet that hasn't prepared battle plans in advanced in case they go against their enemy. I am sure Hamas had a plan for Israel way back when also. I am sure Russia has a plan for the US and vice versa. The US has a plan for Iran etc..etc.. Better to be prepared than not prepared.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Not saying it's true or untrue, but it wouldn't be the first time a country deliberately killed, directly or indirectly, it's own citizens to justify war.

Peace

[edit on 6-1-2009 by Dr Love]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I dont condone the killing of civilians from both sides, but correct me if Im wrong, but Hamas was the side that broke the ceasefire by threatening to shoot rockets into Israeli territory...

And you should also check the history of how Hamas treats their own citizens

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37

first of all:

what money? where did the money come from? who spent the money? who did they buy from? how did they get the purchased goods into the area?

secondly:

Hamas is at war with Israel, and they have the right to spend money on weaponry when they are at war. could the money spent on weapons be better spent on food? I don't know. Maybe, maybe not. food aid to gaza was/is blocked by Israel ever since hamas was elected into power, So unless the black market is selling food I don't know how you expect them to get food into the area.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37
reply to post by Al-Mahdi

I see. So this "strong circumstantial evidence" attempts to explain why Palestine contiuously fired rockets into Israel.

It's not that, it's fact.Israel broke everything that was a done deal, they went in, crossed the border and killed a bunch of militants and then went back.Then they blocked the suplies to Gaza.Hamas starter firing rockets after that, Israel went in, and you got what is today on tv.
It's problem-reaction-solution once more.Israel wanted so bad this war, it broke the agreement.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I believe the term "Israeli Zionists" is an oxymoron, isn't it?

I mean, zionism refers to the Jews returning to their ancestral homeland to create (re-create) a soveriegn jewish state, right?

Haven't they already done that, like, 50 years ago? You need to get with the times, brother, and start accepting the facts as they are.

Please stop using the term "zionist" like it was some kind of insult or slur. It is an archaic term that you are using incorrectly, and it only shows that you have an agenda, not an opinion.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
correct me if Im wrong, but Hamas was the side that broke the ceasefire by threatening to shoot rockets into Israeli territory...

i'm pretty sure you're wrong, breaking a ceasefire requires that the breaker would actually fire something rather than threaten to fire something, so i'm guessing they didn't break the ceasefire by making threats.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I dont condone the killing of civilians from both sides, but correct me if Im wrong, but Hamas was the side that broke the ceasefire by threatening to shoot rockets into Israeli territory...

I think that you may be wrong, Sir. Decide for yourself:

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

And you should also check the history of how Hamas treats their own citizens

Are you serious? did you forget that Palestine is an occupied country and the resistance is fighting an invading force?

CEASEFIRE ? Gaza had been under blockade for years now, no food, electricity, water, Medicine ? and you expect Hamas to honor the ceasefire while the whole territory is under a blockade with a major humanitarian disaster ?

Did you also forget that a week before Hamas fired the first rockets Israel had killed some members of Hamas ?

Israel never wanted "Ceasefire" with Hamas, because as they say, they didnt wanna legitimize Hamas

i suggest you look at the whole picture

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37

The reason why Palestinians continually fired rockets into Israel was because Israel has for the past sixty years oppressed and stolen land from the Palestinian people and have lately been attempting to starve and ghettoise the Gazans.

Why build schools, roads and farms when all Israel does is fly over and destroy them as soon as they are build. Today a school run by the UN was destroyed by the Israelis while the kidz were still in it. Some 30-40 of them died.

Damian Lataan

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join