It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock Backs mt Theories on "Elite" and 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
David Wilcock Backs up my Theory That the “Elite” are Doomed to Fail!

There are two pages o my site that speak about the coming 2012 and the so-called “elite”. We have all heard the “doom and gloom” about 2012 being the end of the world and that the “elite” are implementing their plan for global domination that has kicked into a higher gear with the “collapse” of the banking systems and the various other corporations as a way to get the one world system of currency underway, and how many books have been written about the 2012 “disaster” that cannot be escaped, sighting the underground seed-storage facilities so that the “elite” can re-seed the Earth after man has been reduced to 500 million?

Needless to say, it was good to hear such a credible person such as David Wilcock say basically the same thing I have been saying about both the implementation of the “elite’s” plan and the fact that 2012 is in FACT, a Solar event that cannot be escaped by those who wish to enslave the people of Earth.

To sum it up, here is the outline: the plan for the global enslavement of the population, with the plan being controlled and run by a race of beings that gain their gratification by enslaving other races, cannot succeed because for one, the population of the planet would rise up as one and fight back. Another reason is the fact that so many people already know about this plan that it is no longer a secret. Chem-trails, mind control, listening in on cell phones and e-mails, putting cameras everywhere to “protect” the people, and even big projects like “blue-beam” are widely known. As for the financial takeover, they are not even trying to act as if it’s an event that was unplanned for by governments. The level that these “elite” exist on is slightly above animal. They have no understanding of true spiritual power and think that the world can be controlled by taking away peoples money, which has proven to be an illusion as it was taken so easily. This is only leading people to realize what is truly important: life.

As for 2012, this is a time when the entire Solar System is moving into a part of the Universe that is more energetic. As David put it on Coast-to-Coast AM I the early hours of January 5th 2009, “we are moving into a place I the Universe where there is more stuff”. It has already begun. The entire Solar System has already begun to react to this as the Sun has lessened it’s magnetic field by 25% and is very calm, when it should be a high-activity cycle of “sun spots” and other activity. It is as though it has fallen into a trance if you will. As we move further into this field, spiritual energy is greatly increasing. The time for the Golden Age of Enlightenment is here! The Aquarian age, that represents Ea or that Ea (Enki) represents, the Creator of the Human Race, and Teacher has come.
Another sign of this is the fall of the global religions that have used fear and guilt to keep man’s self-image very low, is falling apart. The “man behind the curtain” is no longer hidden! Man is tired of seeing these “religions of peace” as the only ones who are killing each other, while claiming a Divine Mandate. Creation itself is alive, and the further we move into this, the more evident it will become. It is a great time to be alive, here, as this system enters a new and glorious state! www.divinecosmos.com...
Actual interview on Coast-to-Coast AM on January 4th 2009! Coast to Coast Interview

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I hope more people start listening to him. I am kinda new to ATS, and I spend most of my time reading threads, instead of tainting with my opinion, as a Theosophist should. It seems like so many here are unfamiliar with him, when he scientifically backs up what they might believe.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I couldn't agree more Thanks for the comment. I too almost never reply to a thread because it just turns into a argument most of the time and I just don't bother with that at all.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Just started thread on DNA Phantom effect. Have you heard of it?

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I too believe that David Wilcock has the closest analysis for the 2012 phenomon. His points are not held together with "loose" science. I have been following his work for a couple of years now.Science and Physics are starting to lend themselves to his theory.I don't feel its by chance,I think he has "inside" information.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Yes, his work(much of which is just compilations of discoveries by many different people) aside from being hard to argue with, fills the holes in currently established theories which tend to neglect certain 'extreme' data.

A complex theory that has no holes, is better than a simple one with holes.

Sometimes we look for the Ockham's razor theory, but in our haste we accidentally cut ourselves.

I think it should be a rule, that when using Ockham's razor, one must also adhere to the age old "Don't run with sharp objects"

I think people get turned away from Wilcock simply because he seems to have answers. There is so many things he understands and talks about, I think people are afraid.

I think this 2012 thing is very complex, for why would it be simple?

top topics

join