It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m Sick Of The Pro Israel Sentiment Here On ATS!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by prometheus1111
To be real honest with you I dont really care if I'm thought of as an antisemite. I am 95% sure Hitler and the Nazi party was engineered and created by Zionazis (ashkeNAZI) to justify driving jews back to the homeland to fufill or hurry along some sort of occult ceremony. Fufilling a timeline or prophecy of sorts.

This theory sounds more like the Protocols of Zion repackaged for our times. It's convenient and ignores any responsibility on the part of the underground work of Muslim factions such a Amin al Hussein or the Muslim Brotherhood.

The other side of the story:
tellthechildrenthetruth.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matrix1111

To be real honest with you I dont really care if I'm thought of as an antisemite. I am 95% sure Hitler and the Nazi party was engineered and created by Zionazis (ashkeNAZI) to justify driving jews back to the homeland to fufill or hurry along some sort of occult ceremony. Fufilling a timeline or prophecy of sorts.

This theory sounds more like the Protocols of Zion repackaged for our times. It's convenient and ignores any responsibility on the part of the underground work of Muslim factions such a Amin al Hussein or the Muslim Brotherhood.

The other side of the story:
tellthechildrenthetruth.com...

I never said there wasnt other factions of these orders. Im well aware of the muslim occult orders and many of the others. But generally no one suffers but the innocents as these brotherhoods live their lavish lifestyles with buttloads of money trying to gain even more power at the suffering of the commoner.

As long as these groups continue to say they are right and everyone else is wrong you will have more of this.

This is a quote from the omen and it fits...it should be in the bible and probably is but worded differently

"When the Jews return to Zion
And a comet fills the sky
And the Holy Roman Empire rises,
Then you and I must die.
From the eternal sea he rises,
Creating armies on either shore,
Turning man against his brother
'Til man exists no more."

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

The screwed up thing is the price of things when you look at the map. Instead of going to your Century 21 office spending much less for an equitable property exchange, Israel goes to war on Palestine to the tune of trillions. Well you can see what this war is doing, and its purpose to create debt on a grand scale. Doing this the hard way is profitable only for a few people.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

is the fragment aspect all you have to defend yourself?
if i buy the artical will you hush up and admit you are wrong?
no you will not. you have already made up your mind. you are closed minded. it is $2.50 i will buy it and post it if you promise to at least admit that it is odd. but like i said before you will probably just deny it anyways.

it is a synopsis of how someone else CLAIMS they are doing something, but you in your wish to prove your false point accept a synopsis that does not tell the entire story as gospel.

first off by saying "prove your false point" shows how biased you are. you should have said "point" because you dont know for a fact it is not true, so you cant say false. also it is not just someone claiming something. It is the US ambassador to israel. he isnt just some dude. Ambassadors arnt normally in the business of making false claims against the state they are in especially when that state is israel. and if your looking for "gospel" you also show your bias. you exspect me to go up on a mountain and get tablets of stone from god himself saying hamas was created by mossad? this is mossad for crying out loud, its not gonna just be on the new york times front cover. do you know anything about espinoge? the things are hidden but facts are there they are just hard to find. i think an artical from haaretz a jewish mainstream news paper is close enough.

i have no problem with dissenting voices. ive been on this board for 4 years. i do however hate when people have made up their mind and play word games and semantics to weasel around an issue that challenges your worldveiw. its called cognative dissonance and it is a marker of brainwashing.

i was very polite at the begining, but when you told me an artical from haratz wasnt good enough, and seemed to imply you wanted me to buy an artical i had already read for you well, thats just ignorant and obtuse.
it shows that nothing will be good enough for you, your mind is already made up...that is hardly denying ignorance, it is embracing it.

do some research on it. if you truly had an open mind you would be supprised what you find. and if helping you understand means you want me to buy the article then fine, i will, because i too used to think israel was a state of angel babies but then i started to work in intelligence and i went to israel and i saw first hand how evil their government is.

so are you going to be open minded or obtuse?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
another article from united press international:

By Richard Sale

06/18/02 "UPI" -- --- In the wake of a suicide bomb attack Tuesday on a crowded Jerusalem city bus that killed 19 people and wounded at least 70 more, the Islamic Resistance Movement, Hamas, took credit for the blast.

Israeli officials called it the deadliest attack in Jerusalem in six years.

Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon immediately vowed to fight "Palestinian terror" and summoned his cabinet to decide on a military response to the organization that Sharon had once described as "the deadliest terrorist group that we have ever had to face."

But Sharon left something out.

Israel and Hamas may currently be locked in deadly combat, but, according to several current and former U.S. intelligence officials, beginning in the late 1970s, Tel Aviv gave direct and indirect financial aid to Hamas over a period of years.

Israel "aided Hamas directly -- the Israelis wanted to use it as a counterbalance to the PLO (Palestinian Liberation Organization)," said Tony Cordesman, Middle East analyst for the Center for Strategic Studies.

Israel's support for Hamas "was a direct attempt to divide and dilute support for a strong, secular PLO by using a competing religious alternative," said a former senior CIA official.

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

Killing Their Own
www.thejerusalemgiftshop.com... rorism/81-terror/655-killing-their-own-.html
For those who still do not believe Hamas couyld possibly be as evil as to hide behind children please see the video in the following article - link above
From reprimands of “disproportionate response” to condemnations of civilian casualties, Israel’s military offensive in Gaza has drawn de rigueur denunciations from the international community.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

As long as these groups continue to say they are right and everyone else is wrong you will have more of this.

I agree. They are both wrong.

Any idea how to get them to give up their religions? Deprogramming?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRepublic

Why some people think they can insult everyone into their line of thinking I will never understand. Particularly when it takes being obtuse because they dismiss outright any counter argument to do it that way.

is the fragment aspect all you have to defend yourself?
if i buy the artical will you hush up and admit you are wrong?

Go ahead.
Funny story, I was in a conversation about 9/11 and someone cited an article as proof of CD but too bad the article started out sounding like it supported it and then proceeded to state that it was not the thought of the article. The gentleman interviewed even went as far as saying unambiguously he did not think CD was a tenable theory. But of course the person I was speaking to did not read that far into it.
My point is you do not know the contents of the article. All you have is a synopsis meant to entice you to purchase a larger article that could say something beyond that whether it supports your stance is yet to be seen.

no you will not. you have already made up your mind. you are closed minded. it is $2.50 i will buy it and post it if you promise to at least admit that it is odd. but like i said before you will probably just deny it anyways.

You do not know me so don't try to pretend you do like you have from post one. People who make such comments based off of barely knowing someone is symptomatic of someone who does not know what true investigation really is, and by that I mean they only seek to prove their theories NOT find the truth of the thing.

first off by saying "prove your false point" shows how biased you are. you should have said "point" because you dont know for a fact it is not true, so you cant say false.

You have yet to prove it. I should not have used those words but when dealing with someone who deals in tactics such as you have. It's hard not to. Considering I am being called an idiot and etc for disagreeing and daring to ask for proof.

also it is not just someone claiming something. It is the US ambassador to israel. he isnt just some dude. Ambassadors arnt normally in the business of making false claims against the state they are in especially when that state is israel. and if your looking for "gospel" you also show your bias. you exspect me to go up on a mountain and get tablets of stone from god himself saying hamas was created by mossad? this is mossad for crying out loud, its not gonna just be on the new york times front cover. do you know anything about espinoge? the things are hidden but facts are there they are just hard to find. i think an artical from haaretz a jewish mainstream news paper is close enough.

Above I said this:

All you have is a synopsis meant to entice you to purchase a larger article that could say something beyond that whether it supports your stance is yet to be seen.

As for the rest you sir have most defiantly have not been polite considering your response got you reported and edited. And the continued talk of brainwashing and etc. If that is polite I would hate to see impolite based on your example.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRepublic

During Cold War pacts and betrayals when the US and it's allies where actively propping up not so savory people to counter Soviet Russia and those that supported or had similar ideas to them. Which has now bitten them in the hindquarters multiple times now. Just because they propped them up for one purpose in the past is NOT proof they were supporting them so that what is happening now does. Which your article states was the reasoning to counter the PLO, you know keep them fighting amongst themselves and thusly not bothering them. Seeing as to how those Islamic movements tend to dislike by their very nature secular organizations.
Unless you are accusing the leadership of Israel of being psychic which is just a fascinatingly fantastic stance to take.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Matrix1111

It's bigger than that anymore. The cycle of blood is full swing there and has been for a very long time. Only by separating them for a couple thousand years might end it.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
It is pathetic how those who support the cult of terrorism, death, suicide, hate, murder, and destruction start a new thread every time their arguments are exposed as foolery in older threads.

I see nothing new here, NOTHING, that we have not dealt with already. What I see is willful ignorance and the rehashing of old arguments. New members to this topic should go through all the previous threads and look at all the research that was done so that you don't get trapped by the blind leading the blind.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Rizen

George Bush and his false war against Iraq has killed over a million Iraqi's

What exactly is a holocaust? When does the number of those in a certain country and of a certain religion killed in a war warrant the phrase holocaust.

How long do we give the Jews in Israel special favor for what they went through in Germany?

Sudan
Iraq

Look at other populations being systematically destroyed in other parts of the world and I mean they are dying still - right now

Israel starts crap over a little strip of land while the rest of the World continues to suffer without so much as a word about that!

The appauling and disgusting nerve

Sorry, but personally I am sick of Israel and their cowardly little spies placed through out the entire political World demanding continuous aid for their evil Zionist actions and their cries for moral attention over something that happened 70 years ago.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by VinceP1974
It is by HAMAS design that Israel kills civilians, and dont think for a second the Palestinians don't know it. These people aren't stupid like those of us in the West, who they play like a fiddle.

I honestly believe both sides try to play the US like a fiddle .

could have fooled me. You got the HAMAS talking points down hook line and sinker.

You side with an Islamic Supremacist Jihadi Group. They torture and slaughter anyone who is not them. Lets not pretend we're defending equals. You are defending the most evil force on the planet today.

It seems to me he has not sided with either, he is only pointing out the malicious nature of both sides which, let's not kid ourselves, has everything to do with money, power, and religious bias, not protecting the wellfare of innocent people in general. If you don't think both sides are playing on the religious bias's of people, then you are too blinded by your own religion to see it. As for creating a warzone where innocent lives are extinguished the blood will always be on the hands of those who pull the trigger, not the soldier who serves as the target. You can try and justify killing innocents as war casualties all you won't, but this fact will never change. I am not pro-islam, anti-islam, pro-semite, or anti-semite I am only pro-truth and it takes seeing from each perspective without preconception to arrive at it.

Good Day

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by arizonascott
reply to post by Rizen

George Bush and his false war against Iraq has killed over a million Iraqi's

What exactly is a holocaust? When does the number of those in a certain country and of a certain religion killed in a war warrant the phrase holocaust.

How long do we give the Jews in Israel special favor for what they went through in Germany?

Sudan
Iraq

Look at other populations being systematically destroyed in other parts of the world and I mean they are dying still - right now

Israel starts crap over a little strip of land while the rest of the World continues to suffer without so much as a word about that!

The appauling and disgusting nerve

Sorry, but personally I am sick of Israel and their cowardly little spies placed through out the entire political World demanding continuous aid for their evil Zionist actions and their cries for moral attention over something that happened 70 years ago.

Now we're at 1M dead Iraqis? I love how this number keeps going up and up.

So tell us, since you're laying out blame... can you give us a breakdown on which groups were the top 5 killers?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Buddy420

Now we're at 1M dead Iraqis? I love how this number keeps going up and up.

Have a hard time with truth with these brainwashed one sided New World Order main stream media views do we?

Take a look at the numbers....thank you

Current number of dead Iraqi's from U.S. invasion

[edit on 7-1-2009 by arizonascott]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows
reply to post by Matrix1111

It's bigger than that anymore. The cycle of blood is full swing there and has been for a very long time. Only by separating them for a couple thousand years might end it.

A MIB memory eraser might do the trick. One giant flash.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by aqua_lung

EVERY MUSLIM COUNTRY IN THE WORLD PRACTISES RELIGEOUS APARTHEID IN THAT MINORITIES OF DIFFERENT FAITHS CALLED UNBELIEVERS ARE EXCLUDED FROM CERTAIN RIGHTS SUCH AS OWNING LAND OR EVEN PRACTISING THEIR OWN FAITHS OPENLY. IN SOME MUSLIM COUNTRIES CONVERTING TO A DIFFERENT FAITH OR APOSTACY IS PUNISHABLE BY DEATH. WOMEN ARE OFTEN STONED TO DEATH UNDER THE FLIMSIEST OF PRETEXTS, HOMOSEXUALS ARE HANGED, IN AT LEAST ONE MUSLIM COUNTRY SUDAN SLAVERY STILL EXISTS, THE KORAN IS FULL TO THE BRIM WITH PASSAGES ENCOURAGING MUSLIMS TO KILL UNBELIEVERS. TO COMPARE ISRAEL UNFAVOURABLY IN ANY WAY WITH ANY MUSLIM COUNTRY IS THE SICKEST JOKE OF THE 21ST CENTURY. I AM NOT AN ISRAELI OR A JEW I AM ENGLISH AND I KNOW THAT IT WILL BE A SAD DAY FOR CIVILISATION IF PEOPLE START TO SUPPORT TERRORISTS INSTEAD OF THE ONLY DEMOCRATIC STATE IN THE WHOLE REGION.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I am amused by isreal's efforts to turn gaza into the warsaw ghetto of the 21st century, truly amused. Amusing too, their efforts to gaurantee future generations of militants. Keep slaughtering the kiddies, the only way to win a war.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

Which has now bitten them in the hindquarters multiple times now. Just because they propped them up for one purpose in the past is NOT proof they were supporting them so that what is happening now does

propping something up is supporting it. by very definition. if i prop up something i am supporting it...duh. i never argued that israel is psychic, i argued that they supported and funded hamas. that was my original post that you were so outraged at. it was dumb of the US to fund al queda too. im just saying there wouldnt be religious nutbags running gaza right now if it wernt for israeli intelligence funding, so i do not have any sympathy for the israelis. they made their bed they have to lie in it now. and i dont think killing everything that moves in gaza is an acceptable course of action.
there are civillians there who are not affiliated with the mossad backed hamas. they deserve to live in peace.

also the PLO was not an islamic organization it was a nationalistic one. the israelis could not have a counter nationalist movement to their own because zionism is also a nationalistic movement. they needed the palestinians to go down the religious extremism road so that israel would be able to take a rougher stance against them in the court of world opinion. its very devious and it was done on purpose.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by VinceP1974

Originally posted by WISHADOW
reply to post by antonia

"And the LORD spoke unto Moses in the plains of Moab by Jordan near Jericho, saying, Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye are passed over Jordan into the land of Canaan (Palestine); Then ye shall drive out all the inhabitants of the land from before you, and destroy all their pictures, and destroy all their molten images, and quite pluck down all their high places. And ye shall dispossess the inhabitants of the land.." NUMBERS 33:50-53

These questions will go unanswered.

The the Children of Israel? What about the children of Palestine or as it was Canaan? Take over the land and kill all the people it says or actually the directive is. That is what it says. Take over the land and kill them. Destroy everything. What is the purpose? Who is the directive? I am over this god illusion. Perhaps this is a slip on their part. This is a direct relation to why there are empty pyramids and ravished cities around the world. The evidence is being destroyed here and someone is making the directive but yet we are still precarious and behind times. There is obviously a presence of a command. There is the command to go and murder these people and all of what is. Now we still have Israeli's on directive and its more obvious than ever that it is by command. Again what is this overall directive from so long ago? What is the purpose? Does this land contain something we don't know about? Is there something deep under the surface we are not aware of? Maybe a person. One of those people or whatever it is you call them. Why don't we just have them form a line and show them off to the world? or whoever he is.

I wish I could of asked Hitler to bust down the doors of the Vatican. I really do. But it just seems like he had no interest at the time.

Now look we got ATS backed to a wall probably by the mystery command for being free and open. Have you seen that thread about being careful and all that? This directive is serious. They really do fear the second coming of Israel. He must be flippin off the handle all the time with his space fleet.

I love when people go digging through the bible, that they dont even understand, looking for that gotcha moment.

First of all, it's because of the bible that you even purport to care about the Gaza people. What you're exhibiting are Jewish/Christians value for life.

So it makes no sense to be so against the Bible, when it's because of it you have claim to have your problem.

There was a reason God commanded Israel to vanquish Canaan. And it wasn't for the bloodsport. And it wasn't so that the Jewish people could enslave another people or be enriched by the conquest.
Those are Islamic incentives for war.

God announces to Abraham that his distant descendants will be the ones to lead the conquest of Canaan.

Genesis 15:14 But I will execute judgment on the nation [Egypt] that they [Israelites] will serve. Afterward they will come out with many possessions. But as for you, you will go to [die] your ancestors in peace and be buried at a good old age. In the fourth generation [appx 400 years] your descendas will return here, for the sin of the Amorites has not yet reached its limit.”

God will command the Israelites to destroy the Amorites because of the sin of the Amoriites. Not because God is savage, but because the sin of the Amorites has become intolerable.

And in the end, the Jews never did this. They never completely conquered thier foe.

Right. So what you have here is a classic case of someone screwed someone's wife or got someone's mom pregnant. Good catch. It makes sense since Jews are so sensitive to their mothers. So the directive was that Amorites were banging the Jews. So that leaves me with one question who are the Amorites? Don't tell me their from Africa because that would make me laugh. And besides this only leaves the Palestinni's or I'm sorry Caanites also coming onto the Jews.

So someone got all bent out of shape over BLEEP and that was the court order. Go over to Amorite land and destroy everything. Kill everybody. Have a great time and hey it's a great place to live too.

This reminds me of Innana classic Babylon whore deity stuff. Dead mummy chics left on the moon books and movies. This chic did everybody and conquered most of the land. Unbelievable slut. I guess over time men once again dominated the world.

So I guess this year around is when it happens. This is when war starts up. It's a the time after the holiday celebrations when relationship go awry over BLEEPING. Some guy got pissed off over one of his wives sneaking off in the night. So he bought a rocket launcher. This all makes perfect sense now.

This is the perfect time to go to Israel just before springtime when the lines start forming. I bet there are many very fine looking woman there that have been singled out. It must be a very beautiful and erotic place in the world. Love is around the corner.

\w/ HALO \w/

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join