It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m Sick Of The Pro Israel Sentiment Here On ATS!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MichJJC
Here is what I think we all agree on so far:

1. Jews have a ligitimate claim to Israel.
2. Palestinians have a legitimate claim to Israel.
3. If Palestinians had the support of the USA and UN then they would be dominating.
4. the violence will not end until one side or the other has been eliminated.
5. the holocost is a moot issue in this thread.

Does that just about cover it?

I'm not sure if squatter rights equal legitimate claims for the Palestinians, when they could just as easily pick any area 200 milies an any direction as their too since they were nomads.

I agree with the rest

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
With this kind of junk going on all over the board I'm going to make a PREDICTION - this site is going to get nailed with the 'anti-jewish' label by the ADL.

Oy Vey!

If israel continues the slaughterings, they will soon have to glue a huge 'anti-jewish' label over the whole earth!

Ko3

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Let me remind everyone that Japanese killed millions of Chinese during WWII.

So please don't bring up the Holocaust anymore.

Jews are not special, SORRY!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I wonder if the Chinese can use this "I'm the victim" tactic to do much in this world?

Naah, this only works for Jews.

What a wierd world we live in...

Cry me a river...boo hoo

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kid_of_3NKi
If israel continues the slaughterings, they will soon have to glue a huge 'anti-jewish' label over the whole earth!
Ko3

I do agree to a point, but I see Gaza as a big propaganda tool for the Arabs too. They supply them with rockets and military hardware, breed the hate for Jews, and do little to help them just to put all that suffering on Israel, when they have the power to prevent it in making Gaza a livable community willing to work with the Jews.

As soon as Israel invaded Gaza, millions of Arabs toasted each other with their tea glasses held high in victory.

Remember...70,000 Iranian student deaths are an honor if those deaths equaled too many more Jews dead. Two million Palestinians dead is a small price to pay if it means the end of Israel.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

Also at the risk of being called an anti-Semite, I agree.

I don't give a rats ass about any persons religion as long as they keep it away from me and my life.
But this current Israeli action is unacceptable regardless of any religion involved.

I am actually quite shocked at some of the insanity expressed by some pro Israel posters. I cannot imagine ever accepting that children are being murdered, and excuse those killing them.

It just shocks me that any sane person can support this massacre. And, truthfully, I don't think any actually sane person could defend it.

I am seeing lie after lie coming from Israel.

Link to BBC

I am currently watching an Israeli spokesperson on the BBC claiming that the soldiers fired on the school because they were fired upon and "didn't know" it was a refuge of civilians.
Yet, yesterday another spokesperson stated that the Israeli military had been given the coordinates of all UN locations in Gaza where civilians would be sheltering, including the UN school.

They are full of BS and the international community cannot accept a word Israel says on this violence.

And yet, some Pro-Israel moron will be along in just a moment to deny all this, probably with more lies and with more religious and racial slurs. That's all they can do now, because they simply cannot really defend what Israel is doing.

I see that Venezuela has expelled the Israeli ambassador. Finally a nation grows some balls and takes action to send a clear message that this is not acceptable to the world!

Bravo Venezuela!

We should all be following this example. I am very angry that the UK government has not done this. It's shameful that we remain placid and pathetically weak in such times. Harsh statements are not enough, we need to expel the representatives of this hateful and violent Israeli government from our shores and we need to do it now.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Mobhit

well you were right and i thought you were refering to my earlier posts. i edited that part out as soon as i saw it.

regardless it is propaganda. i stand by that.

so what say you to the fact hammas was funded by israel? doesnt that make mossad and the israeli government the terrorists instead of me? mossad is really to blame for the rocket attacks.
how am i a terrorist. i just want those people in gaza to live in peace. i dont want the israeli government funding radical islamist groups to provoke wars so the israelis can slaughter all the people in gaza.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows
How dare they defend themselves against unabated rocket attacks!
Bad Israel BAD!

Now tell me you would not defend yourself should someone start trying to constantly drop rockets on your head and those of your family.

[edit on 6-1-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

Who's that 'someone' who fired rockets? You sure its the arabs?
On 911, when that the big rocket got fire into the pentagon, arabs / islamists have been blamed for it as well, but in the meanwhile i think we can quite safely say it wasn't them but the (zionistic) US gov itself!
Not claiming with certainty that these rockets are an inside job by the israelis. Just got my suspicions, especialy after 911!

Ko3

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

"And the LORD spoke unto Moses in the plains of Moab by Jordan near Jericho, saying, Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye are passed over Jordan into the land of Canaan (Palestine); Then ye shall drive out all the inhabitants of the land from before you, and destroy all their pictures, and destroy all their molten images, and quite pluck down all their high places. And ye shall dispossess the inhabitants of the land.." NUMBERS 33:50-53

These questions will go unanswered.

The the Children of Israel? What about the children of Palestine or as it was Canaan? Take over the land and kill all the people it says or actually the directive is. That is what it says. Take over the land and kill them. Destroy everything. What is the purpose? Who is the directive? I am over this god illusion. Perhaps this is a slip on their part. This is a direct relation to why there are empty pyramids and ravished cities around the world. The evidence is being destroyed here and someone is making the directive but yet we are still precarious and behind times. There is obviously a presence of a command. There is the command to go and murder these people and all of what is. Now we still have Israeli's on directive and its more obvious than ever that it is by command. Again what is this overall directive from so long ago? What is the purpose? Does this land contain something we don't know about? Is there something deep under the surface we are not aware of? Maybe a person. One of those people or whatever it is you call them. Why don't we just have them form a line and show them off to the world? or whoever he is.

I wish I could of asked Hitler to bust down the doors of the Vatican. I really do. But it just seems like he had no interest at the time.

Now look we got ATS backed to a wall probably by the mystery command for being free and open. Have you seen that thread about being careful and all that? This directive is serious. They really do fear the second coming of Israel. He must be flippin off the handle all the time with his space fleet.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

reply to post by WISHADOW

And once again, you don't think it is possible for them to inflate the casualty numbers? That it is not logical or in their best interests for the officials in Gaza to inflate the numbers?

Well you would have to speculate and make an estimate until there is an actual head count. That might be difficult if there are people blown to pieces. I don't know why people would blow themselves up in retaliation for this directive or other directive. It's really the only place in the world that this happens. Everyone else would like to fight too but the whole idea of ending your life without a fight is dumb. 70,000 people march in and don't fight. Again who are these people? And what the hell is Isreal or who is this mystery person?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Great post and thread Novus, I don't need to add anything as you and a few others have covered the important issues very nicely.

Great post Jinni, the RIP video was chilling.

The Neocons and their influence must be halted.

Peace to all my brothers and sisters out there....

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRepublic

Too bad you lack any proof short of a fragment of a larger piece and an extremely suspect gentleman. Might want to learn not to take dissenting voices so personally friend. It'll help you live longer.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by VinceP1974

I don't usually like to make personal statements about others, but you are either [SNIP] or a Zionist propaganda mouthpiece. First where is Hammas supposed to go to fight back, that is the most heavily populated piece of real estate in the world, or are you suggesting that they all find a vacant lot somewhere to stand in so Israel can bomb them all at once. Maybe you should take a look at the history of the American Revolution and all of the "terrorist acts" committed by the brave men and women who gave us our freedom. Second, "a desolate(which you can't even spell) empty lot with a bunch of bums and their goats" are you kidding me? Read the history [SNIP], Palestine was described as the bread and fruit basket of the middle east, those people have been living there for centuries. I could go on and on illustrating [SNIP], but it is just making me angry that I must share air [SNIP] and the Zionists.

Personal attacks removed

From the
T&C's

2) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive, hateful and/or racist manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

[edit on 6/1/09 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

its not a fragment. i gave you the link where you can find the article it is an israeli news article that you dont want to read because you dont want to confront the truth. ive already read it. why dont YOU prove that im lying about what it says. especially because the title of the article is enough to prove my point. id buy it if i thought you would read it or listen but even if i do you will deny it. you wont admit your wrong because you have bought the propaganda they feed you.

you might want to stop being willfully ignorant, it might help you figure out what is actually going on in the world.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRepublic

It's amazing you defend the most savage inhuman people on earth.

You support the brainwashing with Jihadist Supremacy they're doing to their kids.

You really hate the Jewsish people that much?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by kid_of_3NKi

How dare they defend themselves against unabated rocket attacks!
Bad Israel BAD!

Now tell me you would not defend yourself should someone start trying to constantly drop rockets on your head and those of your family.

Who's that 'someone' who fired rockets? You sure its the arabs?
On 911, when that the big rocket got fire into the pentagon, arabs / islamists have been blamed for it as well, but in the meanwhile i think we can quite safely say it wasn't them but the (zionistic) US gov itself!
Not claiming with certainty that these rockets are an inside job by the israelis. Just got my suspicions, especialy after 911!

Ko3

I heard the Quakers caused 9/11. Some genius on the Internet figured it out when he as on drugs.

You see, the earth quaked when the buildings fell.. it's so obvious.

And notice that there is a "E" in both Quaker and Jew.. nuff said.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
If stars and flags equal votes, it means the other thread is getting outvoted by a much newer thread. Shows you what the open-minded ATS user thinks.

Everyone in our government is a zionist and paid off by them in the media. Anyone seeing that jew reporter David Gregory come on Jon Stewart and throw out some Pro-Israel talking points (sounded like it came off a teleprompter, not from a person thinking) and then Jon, a jew himself, actually presented the other side of the story which I have yet to see on the "real" news? He spoke out against Israel--you don't have to be an anti-semite. It's ok to let your rationality outweigh your nationality. Just turn on your BS filter when watching our news, and if your filter is worn out, turn on the BBC for a bit of a break.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by VinceP1974

i dont defend hamas.
hamas is a terrorist organization.
the israeli government funded hamas.
infact the israeli government funded those same universities that taught hamas members to preach hate.
why does the israeli government hate jewish people so much?
you ever ask yourself that?

i dont support the brainwashing they do to their kids.
but you know who does support it?
ISRAEL when they funded those islamic charities in the 80's and 90'.
why does israel and mossad hate jewish people so much?

i support the palestinian people they have a right to not be slaughtered. this is just another israeli landgrab. you know it. i know it. everybody knows it.

i dont care if your an arab or a jew. just treat people humanely. thats all i ask. israel is treating the palestians like garbage. israel is treating the palestinians like the nazis treated the jews.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I agree, it certainly seems that anyyone who disagrees with an Israeli is instanly labelled an anti semite.

Soon if I say "I don't like bagels." or "That last Mel Brooks movie was awful." There will be a zillion people lining up to tar me with the Anti-semite brush.

(Not that I could imagine an awful Mel Brooks movie ever happening...

Okay so I don't think that firing off firework rockets at unarmed civilians is a great thing to do. Nor do I think that dropping bombs on them from a F-16 is particularly worth of applause.

Just because you paint the Star of David on your plane it doesn't make the bombs that fall out of it holy infidel smiting justice bombs, they are bombs period.

On the other hand just because you make rockets in your backyard and fire them at unarmed civilians it doesn't make your rockets holy infidel smiting justice rockets either.

Where is the mediation between Israel and the Palestinians/Lebanese/"Anti-Semites"?

Why does nobody step in and say "Look guys, this tit for tat nonsense is getting us all nowhere so we are going to take your toys away until you learn to behave?"

Sounds to me like a more useful job could be found for all those soldiers in Iraq than guarding oil pipelines and dodging suicide bombers.

There was an organisation called the UN that started this mess and it should fall to them to sort it out.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join