I’m Sick Of The Pro Israel Sentiment Here On ATS!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
With this kind of junk going on all over the board I'm going to make a PREDICTION - this site is going to get nailed with the 'anti-jewish' label by the ADL.

Oy Vey!

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

You are aware that "Palistine" was conqured LONG before 1948?

1099AD the crusaders conqured and invaded Palestine to establish the Latin Kingdom of Jerusalem. Afterwhich is was conqured again and brough back under islamic rule and conqured again by the Ottomans. It is THEN in 1884 that we see the first wave of Jews coming into Palestine.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I SAY LET THE ISRAEL AND HAMAS GO AT IT AND WHOEVER WINS FACES THE U.S. MILITARY!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I have to say after looking at the history of Israel that it is becoming blatantly obvious that the Israelis wont stop until all Palestinians have been erased...and even then I fear they will continue by attacking Lebanon and Syria and ultimately try and claim all of the middle east.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Is it possible to post the link to the map you posted OP? I am trying to read the fine print but every time I click on it I get a 404 error.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I'm sick of the PRO-WAR sentiment here on ATS

War is not a FPS game..

You do not respawn..

You can't hit PAUSE whilst you go for your tea..

Whichever side, regardless of ideology, the only losers are folk just like US...

...CIVILIANS!

[edit on 6-1-2009 by citizen smith]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

The 1940's Israeli terrorist bombing of the Ben Gurion Hotel in attempt to oust the then British military occupying force shows us that terrorism is acceptable to Israel when it meets their needs.

Additionally, Jewish women in World War II became suicide bombers against Nazi soldiers, as a last resort to avoid forced relocation. At some point, everyone must admit that all forms of warfare become acceptable when your side is losing, or has limited resources.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Occupied Palestinian Territories totals 300,000 and the post-1967 under-5 infant mortality 183,000 (of which 90% has been avoidable) - as compared to 2,178 post-1967 Israeli terrorism deaths (Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs figures). Partial log of genocidal terrorist massacres are here
Massacres by Israelis Shocking.

Israel is a cesspit of terrorists and Nazi-style mass murderers indulging in genocide and extermination sanctioned by fellow evil world governments.

Terrorist Israeli sympathisers and supporters that post stuff here on ATS CAN NOT be reasoned with even with plain fact and logic. Thanks to their upbringing and brainwashing they are twisted and have a deep rooted rank hatred against -Muslim- people. They have absolutely no humanity and would love to see the death of all Muslims, men, women and children.

Watch this gruesome video of Israeli Terrorism!

The question EVERYONE that is aware of this should ask is:

WHAT DO WE DO ABOUT ISRAEL - the problem the world faces today?

What do WE do?

[edit on 6-1-2009 by Jinni]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
The OP says: "I’m Sick Of The Pro Israel Sentiment Here On ATS!"

You have some company. The cult of hatred, suicide, death, terrorism and destruction welcomes you with open arms. Enjoy the company of your new brothers.

[edit on 6-1-2009 by John Matrix]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jinni
Occupied Palestinian Territories totals 300,000 and the post-1967 under-5 infant mortality 183,000 (of which 90% has been avoidable) - as compared to 2,178 post-1967 Israeli terrorism deaths (Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs figures). Partial log of genocidal terrorist massacres are here
Massacres by Israelis Shocking.

Israel is a cesspit of terrorists and Nazi-style mass murderers indulging in genocide and extermination sanctioned by fellow evil world governments.

Terrorist Israeli sympathisers and supporters that post stuff here on ATS CAN NOT be reasoned with even with plain fact and logic. Thanks to their upbringing and brainwashing they are twisted and have a deep rooted rank hatred against -Muslim- people. They have absolutely no humanity and would love to see the death of all Muslims, men, women and children.

Watch this gruesome video of Israeli Terrorism!

The question EVERYONE that is aware of this should ask is:

WHAT DO WE DO ABOUT ISRAEL - the problem the world faces today?

What do WE do?

[edit on 6-1-2009 by Jinni]

What do we do? Laugh at your silly hysterics.

I mean really how do you get yourself worked up over Palestinians?
They declared war on the US.. I wont weap for them.

The degenerate Palestinians using a UN School as a base to fire mortars from in 2007 (gee why are they are firing mortars last year.. there was no Israeli attack)

"Terrorists from the Gaza Strip fire mortars from an UNRWA boys' school in Gaza on 29 Oct. 2007. Hamas and other terror organizations in Gaza make deliberate use of civilians living in populated areas as human shields."

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by aqua_lung

wow i didnt realize they were that bigoted

that is insanely ironic

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
wow. that Israel's threads are all over the forums for last few days.
and well, I am last to say it is too many. the problem is big enough to make as many as possible aware of it. the only what I am afraid of, is that we will again forget about the whole issue just as the Israelis troops will demolish Gaza finally.

it is like from Stalin's quotes "there is a man, there is a problem. no man and no problem". this is now idea which is brought to life by Israel.

star and flag.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
You guys realize there was never any country called "Palestine" right? You realize the Palestinians are just a bunch of Arabs, not really a distinct ethnicity, right? You realize the other Arab countries refuse to take them in, right? If the Hamas' goal is so noble, how come Egypt won't open their border crossing and help them out? Hey, how come the West Bank isn't under attack? Hey, what happened to the link to that video showing the IDF attack on the market in Gaza that turned out to be a Hamas truck full of weapons blowing up and maiming their own people? Because I heard a lot of s-hats on here yesterday condemning the Evil Joooos for that brutal attack, and when it came out that Hamas was actually responsible, total silence. Weird.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I just dont understand why people, in this day and age, still cannot serperate from people and country. I absolutely abhor israel. I still have nothing but love and respect for all the people of the world.

Just amazing to me.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by cautiouslypessimistic
I just dont understand why people, in this day and age, still cannot serperate from people and country. I absolutely abhor israel. I still have nothing but love and respect for all the people of the world.

Just amazing to me.

If you love all people then your love is meaningless.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
How dare they defend themselves against unabated rocket attacks!
Bad Israel BAD!

Now tell me you would not defend yourself should someone start trying to constantly drop rockets on your head and those of your family.

[edit on 6-1-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
NO ONE FORGET THAT THE TERRORIST GROUP HAMMAS WAS FUNDED AND FOUNDED BY ISRAELI INTELLIGENCE.

no one must ever forget this.
the jews created their own boogie man so hammas will provide them with enough public relations bull crap to justifiy the genocidal actions of their own state.

the nazis victims become the nazis themselves.
shame on you israel. people gave you good will after ww2 and you pissed it all away.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by VinceP1974

Originally posted by cautiouslypessimistic

Just amazing to me.

If you love all people then your love is meaningless.

That is a pathetic statement and one of no value. To have love for all life is not meaningless. The fact that you think so is terrible.

This world will never go any further with this attitude.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRepublic

Prove it.

Oh and in the interest of Denying Ignorance.
Nazis extensively ranted against "Zionism" so how is that "Zionists" are Nazis?

Deny Ignorance!

Background: Since the Nazis hated the Jews, one might at first think they would favor Zionism's campaign to build a Jewish state, thus encouraging Jews to leave Germany. They did in fact encourage Jewish emigration to Palestine, even ordering newspapers in Germany not to print stories about the difficulties Jews faced there. However, his article from one of the most widely circulated Nazi periodicals rejects the idea. Zionism is seen as part of the general Jewish plot to control the world. Der Schulungsbrief was a general interest Nazi periodical with a circulation of over 1,000,000 in 1936. Nazi block wardens attempted to sell copies to every German citizen.

The source: Arno Schickedanz, "Der Zionismus," Der Schulungsbrief 3 (April 1936), pp. 149-150.

Zionism

by Arno Schickedanz
Through Karl Marx-Mordechai, Jewry overcame the problems and difficulties that came with industrialization and the transformation of ownership resulting from the development of the fourth estate, falsifying their justified demands in a way that served Jewry's interests. With his assertion of constant exploitation based on his materialist view of history, Karl Marx created a front that ran through all nations, stamping it with "internationalism" and the Jewish spirit. His doctrine ripped nations apart. Their resistance to outside forces collapsed as parties struggled bitterly with one another. It is surprising that few have noticed that Karl Marx-Mordechai's doctrines were Jewish in nature. He believed that he could take the materialist view of history and the exploitive nature of the Jewish people and apply them to all the other peoples.

The claim of "constant exploitation" removed the parasitic lifestyle of the "chosen people" from the center of attention of other nations as well as of the class claimed by Marxism. But it continued to reign as the leader of speculative finance capital, bound to no territory or national community. It also led the Marxist organization that spanned all boundaries of land and ethnicity, just as "Jahwe" rules over the universe.

The growing wealth of the Jews, along with the increasing influence that their wealth gave them led to a certain loosening of Jewish cohesiveness. Increasing numbers went from the Mosaic to the Christian faith purely to gain further advantages. There was a certain "assimilation," and a "liberal" Jewry also developed that accepted those precepts of Jewish doctrine that were pleasant and comfortable, but rejected those that caused discomfort, without however leaving the Jewish faith. Karl Marx-Mordechai's doctrines were even reflected in the Jewish organization "Paole Zion" among the poor Jews found only in the East who had not accomplished anything.

Zionism resulted from thinking about the position of the Jews within their host peoples and from knowledge of their financial and political power. It was an attempt to balance these facts and combat the spiritually divergent tendencies in Jewry. Its founder Herzl spoke more or less openly in various places in his diaries: "Where it exists, one can no longer abolish the legal equality of the Jews. This is not only because it goes against the modern mind, but also because all Jews, rich and poor, would immediately be forced into revolutionary parties.
Continued on Link

Source:Source:www.calvin.edu...

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

Ahmed Yassin, the spiritual leader of the Islamist movement in Palestine, returning from Cairo in the seventies, established an Islamic charity association. Prime Minister Golda Meir, saw this as a an opportunity to counterbalance the rise of Arafat’s Fatah movement. .According to the Israeli weekly Koteret Ra# (October 1987), "The Islamic associations as well as the university had been supported and encouraged by the Israeli military authority" in charge of the (civilian) administration of the West Bank and Gaza. "They [the Islamic associations and the university] were authorized to receive money payments from abroad."

and dont get all semantical. its quite obvious the israelis are acting like nazis.

lets see treating other people like dog poo because they are a diffrent race: CHECK

having people live in concentration camps with no acess to food or water or basic necessities: CHECK

killing men women and children of another race: CHECK

take the blinders off man.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join