It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

to the 2012'ers

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnathanrs

Originally posted by Johnathanrs
First of all, define your definition of other-worldly means.

Forces beyond this world, this earth; clear enough?

Also, your statement regarding things will happen, because people deem them to happen is just preposterous. How can you go from expressing your logic regarding the “the galactic plane”, to such an absurd theory yourself.

People have been forcefully trying to fulfill prophecy for many millenia, the concept is nothing new. Religious fundamentalists have a tendency to see such things as "signs of the apocalypse" or something equatable, by helping escalate global tensions/affairs they thing they are upholding "spiritual duty," and bringing about the apocalypse that much sooner, and with it the second coming or whatever they happen to believe.

It may not be logical, but who said the mind of a sociopath was logical?

I missed part of the conversation regarding the alignment of planets. But, I agree with your statement that CME’s (In our galaxy) do not reflect or confine energetic releases at us. What this statement is being implied too is beyond me. Lastly, I will make a note that you stated, “Unless people intend to rewrite the laws of psychics” let me remind you it has already happened and will probably be re-written multiple times over.

Our understanding of physics is indeed changing on a daily basis, but you would need to virtually throw out everything we have learned, everything that "is" science to say that some sort of massive cosmic radiation burst from our galaxy's core will wipe out earth, that my friend; is preposterous.

- Maban

[edit on 31-1-2009 by Maban]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by beebs

yes we must all know the world will NOT end in 2012 but we will enter the age of Aquarius.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Thanks for that! Obviously from the stars it's mutual!
Heres a little site I stumbled upon. You may have seen it.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

<< 5  6  7   >>

join